Options

Love Triangle

sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,348
Forum Member
Anyone watching this new E4 series that started tonight?

Quite funny so far, particularly the second couple!

Six singletons get to text (no photos) two people for 48 hours, then have to choose which one they are going to move in with, based only on their text messages...

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    One of them is a former pro UK basketball player!
  • Options
    blancoelectra97blancoelectra97 Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairly predictable, I'm waiting for the twist to liven it up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good start, obviously when the twist kicks in it should get messy...
  • Options
    Soaps Addict!!Soaps Addict!! Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edited 24/04/24 - 00:18 #5
    I binge watched the first three episodes on the C4 streaming app and can say I’m enjoying it and where it left off to get into next week is where things get interesting so I’m sure once the twist kicks in it will get messier for sure!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's certainly picking up as it goes on, and the vast differences between the couples that get on, and those that imploded...

Brodie is hilarious!
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,211
    Forum Member
    sheff71 wrote: »
    It's certainly picking up as it goes on, and the vast differences between the couples that get on, and those that imploded...

Brodie is hilarious!

Brodie is funny, forget his name she is with, awful person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    THis is brutal
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    edited 26/04/24 - 21:43 #9
    Enjoying it thus far although it's a tad fast paced with too many couples. Glad at least they keep mentioning their names! Lloyd is a dog but at least honest. His Scottish female 'partner', Danika, has no filter, dresses like a **** but would appear to have more morals than Lloyd (not a stretch). Being a DJ, he clearly had his share of groupies i.e. lotsa sex which has left him very arrogant and dislikeable.

Feel sorry for Mike's partner, Kelly....clearly been hurt a lot - having always been cheated on. Surprised she agreed to go on a reality TV show - did she think it would be straightforward re. finding a love match? Such programmes have a reputation for messing with your head and emotions.
  • Options
    Mad MaxMad Max Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg binge watched all 3 episodes ... LOVING IT.
    Good replacement for MAFS AUS finishing 👌
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mad Max wrote: »
    Omg binge watched all 3 episodes ... LOVING IT.
    Good replacement for MAFS AUS finishing 👌

It has started off well and seems to have livened up epiod 3. Early days but looking forward to the next episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just seen episodes 4-6, quite the change around!
  • Options
    Flower_1485Flower_1485 Posts: 17,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I’m addicted 🤦🏻‍♀️ the fella who was telling his problems to the girl who didn’t want to know ( old age can’t remember names 😂) he reminds me of a young Ralph Fiennes the actor
    Had a big crush on him lol so I’m happy to keep watching .. it’s not boring … I’ve not remembered one name for some reason lol
  • Options
    lemonpinkladylemonpinklady Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched episode 5, think Kelly’s desperation has put Mike off a bit. I think Mike looks like Callum Best.
  • Options
    Flower_1485Flower_1485 Posts: 17,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan …. I’m convinced he’s related to actor Ralph Fiennes … he’s the spitting image
    Even got the same demeanour .. 😍lol
    That girl is not his type at all … he will want someone with more finess … me 😆
    She’s very pretty but flipping heck … hysterical type
  • Options
    lemonpinkladylemonpinklady Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I’m sure I’ve seen the second man matched with Zaralena before somewhere. Celebs go Dating perhaps. Poor Kelly is too fragile for this process.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    I’m sure I’ve seen the second man matched with Zaralena before somewhere. Celebs go Dating perhaps. Poor Kelly is too fragile for this process.

I agree about Kelly. Clearly they weren't told the details of what they were entering into since otherwise she would never have agreed to it. I dislike how the format plays with their true wishes/emotions but then they should have been more savvy about applying.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I felt I recognised him too. He’s a decent chap, I loved how he handled that egotistical bear of a chap too

Kelly is too self absorbed imho. She clung to him from the start and probably squeezed too tightly. He got himself entrapped by a boiler of bunnies