Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1552007)

toanythingtaboo 10-10-2011 19:00

More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?
 


http://heavenhollywood.com/aint-no-t...her-pregnancy/

I don't really know what to think. It seems too ridiculous to be true, surely?

cazzz 10-10-2011 19:11

does look odd., maybe its just the way her dress folds. After all, why would she fake it??:confused:

QwertyGirl1771 10-10-2011 19:14

Both links didn't work. I found this one

http://heavenhollywood.com/aint-no-t...her-pregnancy/

I hope link is OK

toanythingtaboo 10-10-2011 19:18

Yeah, the DS is cockblocking the link, but that one does work thanks :)

LoveBug. 10-10-2011 19:21

Oh God that looks strange, I don't even know what to say :o :| :| ...

Demizdeeroolz 10-10-2011 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazzz (Post 53465575)
does look odd., maybe its just the way her dress folds. After all, why would she fake it??:confused:

So they can acquire a light skinned baby with 'good' hair :eek:

cazzz 10-10-2011 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demizdeeroolz (Post 53466080)
So they can acquire a light skinned baby with 'good' hair :eek:

are you saying that she goes into hiding towards the end of her maternity and basically turns up with an adopted child as she cant have one of her own? but will say its their natural child? :eek:

I dont think she would try to pull that one. Too many ways to get found out? It does look odd but maybe its the dress or photoshopped?

Jerrica09 10-10-2011 19:34

There's a ruffle or something round the waist of the dress isn't there? You can see it on the sideshot - I think it may be that.

If it bent like that wouldn't it stay bent while she was sitting down?

Demizdeeroolz 10-10-2011 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazzz (Post 53466287)
are you saying that she goes into hiding towards the end of her maternity and basically turns up with an adopted child as she cant have one of her own? but will say its their natural child? :eek:

I dont think she would try to pull that one. Too many ways to get found out? It does look odd but maybe its the dress or photoshopped?

I never said she was unable to have a child, but in case it comes out looking like this


http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/imag...oncesbaby1.jpg

cazzz 10-10-2011 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demizdeeroolz (Post 53466623)
I never said she was unable to have a child, but in case it comes out looking like this


http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/imag...oncesbaby1.jpg

:eek: scary pic, lets hope that she either has a boy or if she has a girl then it has her genes:)

toanythingtaboo 10-10-2011 19:38

Perhaps she is actually pregnant, but not as far along as she says/it seems...so because she wanted to make a big announcement at the VMA's, she wore a prosthetic belly to exaggerate the pregnancy for effect? Then, because she got herself into this...she's going to continue faking it until she 'grows into it'?

Or maybe, they're using a surrogate/adopting for whatever reason and she's going to 'fake it'? Still, that's a very weird move.

If she is faking it, the only way I could see her winning people back is if she says (true or otherwise) that she can't have children and...em...ok, even then it's not really 'explainable'. :o

RobbiesAngel 10-10-2011 19:38

Were there not pictures showing her bump in a bikini released shortly after she announced the pregnancy :confused:

KieranDS 10-10-2011 19:39

How strange :confused:

OneFourThree 10-10-2011 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbiesAngel (Post 53466763)
Were there not pictures showing her bump in a bikini released shortly after she announced the pregnancy :confused:

^^^ this

LoveBug. 10-10-2011 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by toanythingtaboo (Post 53466755)
Perhaps she is actually pregnant, but not as far along as she says/it seems...so because she wanted to make a big announcement at the VMA's, she wore a prosthetic belly to exaggerate the pregnancy for effect? Then, because she got herself into this...she's going to continue faking it until she 'grows into it'?

Or maybe, they're using a surrogate/adopting for whatever reason and she's going to 'fake it'? Still, that's a very weird move.

If she is faking it, the only way I could see her winning people back is if she says (true or otherwise) that she can't have children and...em...ok, even then it's not really 'explainable'. :o

But people like to criticise her saying that she isn't a good actress.. but when she is being interviewed about the baby she looks sooo happy- you can't fake that glow..

toanythingtaboo 10-10-2011 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveBug. (Post 53466909)
But people like to criticise her saying that she isn't a good actress.. but when she is being interviewed about the baby she looks sooo happy- you can't fake that glow..

Then I guess she is pregnant, but just wearing the belly to keep the bump consistent from the VMA reveal?

Such a weird situation, true or false. :eek:

artlesschaos 10-10-2011 19:48

This is the swimsuit shot:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images....tg.090711.jpg

and this one was taken the same day...


http://i.med iatake out.com/photo/1315566754c4bc5c3938.jpg

Eat_My_Dust 10-10-2011 19:51

Beyonce has always been a strange one. I remember people being threatened with law suits for mentioning she is five years older than she claims.

Its all so bizzare.

Unigal07 10-10-2011 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbiesAngel (Post 53466763)
Were there not pictures showing her bump in a bikini released shortly after she announced the pregnancy :confused:

Well this would put these stupid rumours to rest then. Honestly, the lengths some people will go to to bring others down. Accusing someone of faking a pregnancy? Low.

zx50 10-10-2011 19:54

Maybe it was just the way her dress crumpled. Why would Beyoncé fake a pregnancy? She'd surely know that she'd be slaughtered by the time the baby was supposed to be here. Unless of course, she was planning to adopt on the quiet. Time will tell, anyway.

Eat_My_Dust 10-10-2011 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by zx50 (Post 53467478)
Maybe it was just the way her dress crumpled. Why would Beyoncé fake a pregnancy? She'd surely know that she'd be slaughtered by the time the baby was supposed to be here. Unless of course, she was planning to adopt on the quiet. Time will tell, anyway.

Maybe Jay Z got some bird pregnant and Bey is planning on passing it off as her own?

Stranger things have happened but this is America! :p

Mehitabel 10-10-2011 20:29

And yet another possibility: Radaronline says the baby is due in February. That would make her about 5 months pregnant (give or take a couple of weeks). Perhaps she really is pregnant but was wearing an enhancement for publicity purposes or to make the dress drape better. Lots of women are not terribly large at 5 months, so maybe she wants to show off her mommy-to-be status.

vierte 10-10-2011 20:41

Are these pictures even her? Does anyone recongnise the host seeing as its supposed to be an interview for British TV?

Mehitabel 10-10-2011 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by vierte (Post 53469625)
Are these pictures even her? Does anyone recongnise the host seeing as its supposed to be an interview for British TV?

What about Beyonce? It doesn't look much like her. This whole sequence could be a fake.

DiamondDoll 10-10-2011 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unigal07 (Post 53467379)
Well this would put these stupid rumours to rest then. Honestly, the lengths some people will go to to bring others down. Accusing someone of faking a pregnancy? Low.

I know.

Just why I don't understand and find it all rather sad at the moment.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45.