Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Music Appreciation (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Paloma Faith Appreciation Thread (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1635696)

BadKid95 29-02-2012 18:48

Paloma Faith Appreciation Thread

Thought it would be right to set this up after the new album announcement today! The new album will be called Fall to Grace (out 28th May) and the first single called Picking Up The Pieces will be released a week earlier on May 20. Can't Wait! :)

Loved her debut, favourites are New York, Smoke & Mirrors, Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? and Upside Down.

I also look forward to another Jools Holland performance

ZicoZ 03-03-2012 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadKid95 (Post 56856879)
Thought it would be right to set this up after the new album announcement today! The new album will be called Fall to Grace (out 28th May) and the first single called Picking Up The Pieces will be released a week earlier on May 20. Can't Wait! :)

Loved her debut, favourites are New York, Smoke & Mirrors, Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? and Upside Down.

I also look forward to another Jools Holland performance

Loved Upside Down , are there any more of her tracks with the same sound or is that a "one off" ??

mimicole 04-01-2013 17:27

Woah. Thought I'd revive this thread. I've wanted to like Paloma's music for a while. My Mum's really into her music at the moment so I bought Do You Want The Truth... today. It's an album I've been meaning to buy for a while. I'd heard a few tracks and liked them :)

I'd seen Paloma interviewed a few times and I'd seen her on Never Mind The Buzzcocks and really liked her as a person. :)

Any other fans?

Omar_Belkessam1 04-01-2013 17:46

Going to see her live on the 20th! Ridiculously excited. Love her so much.

BadKid95 04-01-2013 18:59

Ah, I abandoned this thread because I found the other one, I'll bump it up now :)

Vladivostok 14-01-2013 01:31

I am going to see her twice in the next few weeks, I've seen her before and she was really great so looking forward to seeing her again))

Spiderpig 21-01-2013 17:09

She has the advantage of being a wonderful singer whilst being a very likable person too, I have both her albums and "Upside Down" is still my favourite.

mikw 21-01-2013 23:00

Just got the "Do you want the truth" album, very good indeed. Surprised i've only just found her - i must apologise for being late for the party.

mimicole 25-05-2013 13:12

I'm listening to "Do You Want The Truth..." at the moment. It's a fantastic debut. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderpig (Post 63741438)
She has the advantage of being a wonderful singer whilst being a very likable person too, I have both her albums and "Upside Down" is still my favourite.

Yes. :)

thejoyof_pat 27-06-2013 12:24

I love Paloma :D Such a talent and I love watching interviews with her, she's never dull.

mimicole 23-01-2014 16:03

Her debut is such a good album. I was playing it in my car earlier on.

I'm listening to her second album for the first time in full at the moment (I'd heard bits of it).

Vixcamp 18-02-2014 21:42

Ive never really got into anything of hers before, but heard Can't Rely on You yesterday and am hooked!