Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1658580)

420randomness 03-05-2012 13:33

Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures
 
Georgia Salpa's participation to FHM top 100 - came out with extraordinary captures!ch ch check it out ;)

:eek:Georgia does FHM 24 HD Captures:eek:

Scotty_c.man 03-05-2012 13:44

Ive seen more appealing pieces of toast tbh. Maybe she is more ego then actual goods...

bottleofbest 03-05-2012 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty_c.man (Post 58001979)
Ive seen more appealing pieces of toast tbh. Maybe she is more ego then actual goods...

I'm not particularly a fan of Georgia, but she hasn't got an ego. She was on the last series of CBB and she was a very shy, reclusive young character.

420randomness 03-05-2012 16:38

Exclusively On Digitalspy.co.uk

420randomness 03-05-2012 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottleofbest (Post 58002372)
I'm not particularly a fan of Georgia, but she hasn't got an ego. She was on the last series of CBB and she was a very shy, reclusive young character.

interesting information!! :D:D:D

420randomness 04-05-2012 18:04

:pwhat a charismatic girl!

rose&ribbon 05-05-2012 16:06

stunning girl hard to belive that people on here said she had a shallow chin??? :eek:

Danny_G13 05-05-2012 16:08

Seen worse but still can't quite believe she was in the top 5 list for FHM.

420randomness 05-05-2012 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by rose&ribbon (Post 58037121)
stunning girl hard to belive that people on here said she had a shallow chin??? :eek:

:eek::eek:haha her moves are the difference:p

DeelyBopper 05-05-2012 21:41

I can't swim and have a recurring dream where she saves me. I'm sinking , sinking but I grab on to her buoys and we float to safety. Next part I can't print. But it involves me thanking her with something pointy.

Billy_Value 06-05-2012 00:05

shes bit of dog

420randomness 07-05-2012 16:24

haha in a good way always!

granted08 07-05-2012 16:32

Georgia should have been number one, she's stunning.

Martin Phillp 07-05-2012 17:05

Georgia Salpa, another pretty girl with zero personality, so not the complete package in my book.

Spider Rico 07-05-2012 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin Phillp (Post 58076793)
Georgia Salpa, another pretty girl with zero personality, so not the complete package in my book.

I don't find her attractive at all, thought she was pretty dull in CBB and think she just looks 'vacant' in her supposed 'sexy' poses.

Chip Popple 07-05-2012 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider Rico (Post 58076954)
I don't find her attractive at all, thought she was pretty dull in CBB and think she just looks 'vacant' in her supposed 'sexy' poses.

Never watched CBB so had to Google her - nothing sexy or attractive about her, and you're right, totally vacant. She famous for shagging Callum Best, enough said :rolleyes:

Blondie X 07-05-2012 18:54

To be fair to the girl, it was hard for her to show her true personality on CBB as she spent the entire time being stalked by the ghastly Kirk 'me dad got loadsa f**king money' Norcross

Spider Rico 07-05-2012 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie X (Post 58079019)
To be fair to the girl, it was hard for her to show her true personality on CBB as she spent the entire time being stalked by the ghastly Kirk 'me dad got loadsa f**king money' Norcross

To be honest, I think she actually enjoyed the attention, despite not being interested in him. If not for that, she would never have been even shown on the HL shows. I do agree with you that Kirk Norcross is ghastly though.

clonmult 08-05-2012 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny_G13 (Post 58037143)
Seen worse but still can't quite believe she was in the top 5 list for FHM.

She's reasonably attractive, but considering who got the #1 spot, the list is nothing to do with any form of beauty.

Alfie Elkins 08-05-2012 13:09

just realised shes got a massive head.
still would... i probably wouldn't impregnate though.

420randomness 09-05-2012 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by granted08 (Post 58076152)
Georgia should have been number one, she's stunning.

next year! all the bets on georgia!:p:D

granted08 09-05-2012 18:08

The beautiful Georgia needs a famous boyfriend, or maybe she needs to be Khloe Kardashian's new best friend.

Paace 09-05-2012 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfie Elkins (Post 58092698)
just realised shes got a massive head.
still would... i probably wouldn't impregnate though.

Does the girl have any say and can we have a look of your body?

420randomness 10-05-2012 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by granted08 (Post 58117133)
The beautiful Georgia needs a famous boyfriend, or maybe she needs to be Khloe Kardashian's new best friend.

haha greek body but kardashian iq!

Alfie Elkins 10-05-2012 13:42

Khloe is a rhino.
now Kourtney http://i.imgur.com/wIsrf.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paace (Post 58117829)
Does the girl have any say and can we have a look of your body?

the woman has always the final say..logic.

and if you want a picture of my body if you look hard enough i'm sure theres a few from when i played non-league football before i had to quit or you can buy some pictures if you please.. everything comes with a price, a young man has to make a living.


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:03.