Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10) (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1668794)

DS Forum Support 30-05-2012 19:56

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

[LIST]Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1632078[/LIST]

LilAud 30-05-2012 19:58

Yay part 10:eek::cool::D

MrIncredible 30-05-2012 20:01

Part 10!

We'll catch up with the JJJers in about 2212 at this rate.

i_am_a_gremlin 30-05-2012 20:03

oh my god!!!!! double figures!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Loopzilla 30-05-2012 20:17

YAY! Part 10!!!!!

THE WEDDING EPISODE PART THREE

Spoiler

greengran 30-05-2012 20:26

Woo Hoo part 10 and Loppy's synopsis, what more could a girl want!

tenorlady 30-05-2012 20:30

The Chawner thread is like a juggernaut, thundering it's way through showbiz :D A bit like the family themselves...

kiviraat 30-05-2012 20:38

Absolutely loving the reviews :D IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY THERE (unfortunately...) Also just found a 'f*ckyeahaudreychawner' page over on Tumblr. Love the sparkling sausage. Wonder who's behind that one :D

And congrats on part 10!!! :eek::eek::eek:

loopylass1977 30-05-2012 21:05

funny how phlop can spell "Oesophagitis" but not any other simpler words. haha. He has also posted a right minging picture on his page of someone elses "camera down" medical procedure, unless its actually Emma's one as i wouldnt be surprised if he actually asked for a picture of it, does he not have a picture of Sam's internal "fatty lamb lump ovary cyst?? ewwww
Its hardly life threating anyway, and the way to treat it is by DIET!!!!!!
Good luck to the consultants trying to tell her that!!!!

Nikkiclody 30-05-2012 21:06

They are always in and out of hospital..I wonder are they faking it sometimes .Phil seems to love when they are sick..they dwell on their illnesses and seem to spend their lives in hospital when they are not eating or watching telly.

MrIncredible 30-05-2012 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by loopylass1977 (Post 58522328)
funny how phlop can spell "Oesophagitis" but not any other simpler words. haha. He has also posted a right minging picture on his page of someone elses "camera down" medical procedure, unless its actually Emma's one as i wouldnt be surprised if he actually asked for a picture of it, does he not have a picture of Sam's internal "fatty lamb lump ovary cyst?? ewwww
Its hardly life threating anyway, and the way to treat it is by DIET!!!!!!
Good luck to the consultants trying to tell her that!!!!

They're all just jellus because she was on X Factor.

kiviraat 30-05-2012 21:19

Yeah we're all jealous that we weren't mocked in front of millions, have fists like hams (mmm, ham...) and smell of stale sausages and wet dog :rolleyes: :mad: :p :cool:

Loopzilla 30-05-2012 21:51

THE WEDDING EPISODE PART FOUR

Spoiler

Loopzilla 30-05-2012 22:06

Is that what she's got? Acid reflux? Is that as well as the gallstones or is it a different diagnosis? She's only young to be having all these problems.

Simi89 30-05-2012 22:32

Oh wow Part 10! How amazing! :eek: :)

greengran 30-05-2012 22:39

A round of applause for Loopy, I'm not going to bother watching the show now, your interpretation is so much better.Perhaps you could have a word with Director Dan and tell him we need an update or a new show, we need to know how poor Emma is after her camera episode with two consultants. I wonder if Audrey went with them and told the Doctor Emma was on X Factor.

Mehitabel 30-05-2012 22:47

Loud applause for Loopzilla. You have a gift.

Loopzilla 30-05-2012 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by greengran (Post 58524900)
A round of applause for Loopy, I'm not going to bother watching the show now, your interpretation is so much better.Perhaps you could have a word with Director Dan and tell him we need an update or a new show, we need to know how poor Emma is after her camera episode with two consultants. I wonder if Audrey went with them and told the Doctor Emma was on X Factor.

You need to watch it. It's like watching "Lost". The more you find out in the future, the more you notice in the past.

I don't want them to have a new show, they've had enough airtime and freebies.

lozenger 30-05-2012 22:53

WAAHEEYYY!! Part 10 Wow!

Just back home from a photographic exhibition launch that was serving warm white wine (ugh) Just about to open a nice cold one for a night cap - what better way to celebrate!

*settles down to read Loopy's wonderful reviews*

Cheers fellow CoC's!

lotty27 30-05-2012 23:05

Part 10 :eek::)

Many congrats to Loopy for providing excellent reviews, as others have said you definitely have a talent and I'm going to miss them :)

AwesomeGeorge 30-05-2012 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loopzilla (Post 58525156)
You need to watch it. It's like watching "Lost". The more you find out in the future, the more you notice in the past.

I don't want them to have a new show either, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews - especially the wedding:eek: Oh my goodness.

greengran 31-05-2012 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loopzilla (Post 58525156)

In that case, Mr G is away next week, I have all 3 series on my planner in glorious HD so I shall have a Chawnerfest all on my own. There will be no one to tell me not to eat trifle or chocolate and I might even buy myself a bottle of Sambuca and emulate Emma.

lozenger 31-05-2012 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by greengran (Post 58526937)
In that case, Mr G is away next week, I have all 3 series on my planner in glorious HD so I shall have a Chawnerfest all on my own. There will be no one to tell me not to eat trifle or chocolate and I might even buy myself a bottle of Sambuca and emulate Emma.

I will send you 3 x 20 packs of Marlboro lights and a Karaoke machine... Go GG..!

AwesomeGeorge 31-05-2012 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by greengran (Post 58526937)

Don't forget to go outside at some point and toss dog poo into the neighbour's garden and do some loud swearing in the street. Livin' La Vida Chawner is the way forward:)

hammerfan 31-05-2012 08:11

Woo-hoo, part 10, who would have thought it from back in the day when Calebolly first posed the question was Emma Chawner the new Jade Goody - we all replied no, but the thread kept on movin'!

Thanks loopy for your reviews, you really have a talent - maybe you could do the audio descriptive version for those who can't see very well. You describe the family and episodes perfectly. Thank you for going back over the 3 series of this family & keeping us entertained.