Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life" (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1764908)

Tweacle Tart II 28-11-2012 13:40

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"
 
Now, I feel I have missed the boat on this a little but I did read the ongoing thread a while ago last time it was on and just :D:D:D especially the reviewage.

So, with the return of "My Life" now imminent - I've just seen the trailer and it's 9pm next Wednesday on ITV2 - please feel free to comment here on everything to do with the abomination that is Andre and some more reviewage from Lexi would be fantastic :D

Anna.Nuttall 28-11-2012 14:39

I too adore Lexi reviews and wish she would do some more for the next series but i think she said she isn't doing it anymore which sucks me. Maybe we can pick a new member to write us a review.

Goaty 28-11-2012 14:46

Someone here said Lexi is inactive, sadly :(

Betty Britain 28-11-2012 15:45

Has Lexi gone? If so that's a shame as she was very good at the "reviewage" and I enjoyed them very much

.Joe. 28-11-2012 15:49

I live in hope that one day very soon we get the final chapter.

Tweacle Tart II 28-11-2012 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaty (Post 62636879)
Someone here said Lexi is inactive, sadly :(

Oh no, let's just hope it's a sabbatical and she'll be back soon :)

Otherwise. we're looking for volunteers! :D

Pamthehound 28-11-2012 16:37

WTF cares......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Wish it was the last word ,of the last line, of, the last page of the last chapter ever.

I also wish he would disappear up his own .........:mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

gregsanison 28-11-2012 17:00

I am not being rude but only middle-aged bags like him!

Goaty 28-11-2012 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregsanison (Post 62639322)
I am not being rude but only middle-aged bags like him!

Again, you are rude!

Daisy Bennyboots 28-11-2012 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweacle Tart II (Post 62638707)
Oh no, let's just hope it's a sabbatical and she'll be back soon :)

Otherwise. we're looking for volunteers! :D

Count me out - I'm not a masochist:o:D

Azura's Star 28-11-2012 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregsanison (Post 62639322)
I am not being rude but only middle-aged bags like him!

How bloody dare you!
I am proud to consider myself a middle-aged bag and I cannot flipping stand him.

gregsanison 28-11-2012 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 62639393)
How bloody dare you!
I am proud to consider myself a middle-aged bag and I cannot flipping stand him.

You are an intelligent mature lady. ;)

Azura's Star 28-11-2012 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Bennyboots (Post 62639375)
Count me out - I'm not a masochist:o:D

Aw,come on-I reckon you could cobble together a reviewage for the benefit of the rest of us.;)
Just do what the Abomination does with his crappy tv programme,and fill it with the usual insufferable crap-he loves his kids, his astonishingly successful (and CREDIBLE) music career, the delightful and fragrant St Emily, his sick brother, Wembley, his-kids-what-he-loves-more-than-anyone-else-in-the-world-has-ever-loved-their-kids-ever,- come on now Daisy,this shite literally writes itself.:D
P.S-you get extra bonus points for shoe-horning in the Fezza:rolleyes:

Tweacle Tart II 28-11-2012 17:39

Trailer incorporates all of the above ^^ :D

jaceylacey 28-11-2012 17:41

Peter Andre and his obnoxious ex wife should be off our screens forever.

hallowxmas448 28-11-2012 21:23

I can't belive people still watch this dick!! When i accidently switch channels and his crappy show is on i get the shivers! Like his ex a media whore..Father of the year? What kind of father would subject there kids to the world on private hols and special family occasions..He makes me mad!!

80sfan 28-11-2012 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallowxmas448 (Post 62646302)
What kind of father would subject there kids to the world on private hols and special family occasions..He makes me mad!!

One whose career (I use the word loosely) is based on selling such private events to make a living - I blame tacky old ITV2 for encouraging him :mad:

Anna.Nuttall 28-11-2012 21:34

I know i'm going to regret saying this but where can i see the trailer - could do with a laugh.

NotaTypo 28-11-2012 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallowxmas448 (Post 62646302)
I can't belive people still watch this dick!! When i accidently switch channels and his crappy show is on i get the shivers! Like his ex a media whore..Father of the year? What kind of father would subject there kids to the world on private hols and special family occasions..He makes me mad!!

They're not private holidays. They're sponsored by the hotel in exchange for positive footage and mentions in his column as well as photo shoot and interview for OK. And nothing says "Wow, I'm having a great time at FancyHotel.com" than pics of Pete being the Best Dad in the World with his kids!

They're Daddy's little cashcows because without them, all he'd have is his music and he hasn't sold well since the 90s.

Tweacle Tart II 28-11-2012 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna.Nuttall (Post 62646593)
I know i'm going to regret saying this but where can i see the trailer - could do with a laugh.

It is on ITV2 all the time.....every ad break I think (I watch a lot of Judge Judy :o )

mary patricia 28-11-2012 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Joe. (Post 62637959)
I live in hope that one day very soon we get the final chapter.

I imagine the Final Chapter won't happen until we're all long gone and he's appearing as the Celebrity guest on Most Haunted :p:D

Daisy Bennyboots 29-11-2012 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 62639747)
Aw,come on-I reckon you could cobble together a reviewage for the benefit of the rest of us.;)
Just do what the Abomination does with his crappy tv programme,and fill it with the usual insufferable crap-he loves his kids, his astonishingly successful (and CREDIBLE) music career, the delightful and fragrant St Emily, his sick brother, Wembley, his-kids-what-he-loves-more-than-anyone-else-in-the-world-has-ever-loved-their-kids-ever,- come on now Daisy,this shite literally writes itself.:D
P.S-you get extra bonus points for shoe-horning in the Fezza:rolleyes:

I think you've just written the script for the entire series right there!:cool::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mary patricia (Post 62648528)
I imagine the Final Chapter won't happen until we're all long gone and he's appearing as the Celebrity guest on Most Haunted :p:D

Haha!!! Peter Andre: My AfterLife :D

Starry Eyed 29-11-2012 09:27

I'm already sick of the trailers for this programme.

PA is such a delusional wally. I can't believe he is a middle-aged man as he really seems to act and think like a particularly dim-witted teenager. I know "thick but nice" is apparently a desirable personality trait according to our media but it's not endearing on people over the age of about 25. Not that I think it's endearing on anyone, but it reaches new levels of patheticness when people as old as PA act like that.

scone 29-11-2012 09:48

I often wonder if he leaves stains on furniture and clothes and people he hugs. He always looks basted ready for the oven

j0anne 29-11-2012 11:01

He is dull boring and poop get him off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:00.