Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Most tacky pointless Z-list "celeb" ever? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1773610)

Goaty 20-12-2012 12:12

Most tacky pointless Z-list "celeb" ever?
 
Sorry as notice this article today, what a tacky and sounds like she try to sexually her pregnant? :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tmas-bash.html

DiamondDoll 20-12-2012 12:13

Jeez...........are there no depths to which these clowns won't sink.:yawn:

milly 20-12-2012 12:56

Absolutely 100% agree with you,i can not stand this woman,she's getting a lot of mileage on the back of ryan giggs,you'd think the kid was his...you'd think max clifford would have more on his mind that touting this thick slapper about.

Michelle_Clarke 20-12-2012 12:59

Imogen Thomas famous for having an affair with her brother in law.
Jenny Thompson famous for being a hooker and sleeping with Wayne Rooney.

These women make Kerry Katona look C rather than Z list.

Tweacle Tart II 20-12-2012 13:25

She has definitely embraced 'eating for two' - she's HUGE and still got a bit to go :eek:

milly 20-12-2012 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweacle Tart II (Post 63088649)
She has definitely embraced 'eating for two' - she's HUGE and still got a bit to go :eek:

I'm not suprised she's huge,she's been pregnant 2 years..

John Dough 20-12-2012 13:45

Perhaps it's some sort of 'feminist statement'?:confused::o

Tweacle Tart II 20-12-2012 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by milly (Post 63088936)
I'm not suprised she's huge,she's been pregnant 2 years..

:D:D:D

The Prumeister 20-12-2012 13:59

All these trogs have learnt from Queen Bee herself - Katie Price - queen of the tacky. pointless celebrities.

As for Thomas - she looks like she's eaten Ryan Giggs & his wife. There's an obvious punchline there but I won't use it....

I would stake my house on her releasing a fitness DVD post pregnancy....

milly 20-12-2012 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Prumeister (Post 63089156)
All these trogs have learnt from Queen Bee herself - Katie Price - queen of the tacky. pointless celebrities.

As for Thomas - she looks like she's eaten Ryan Giggs & his wife. There's an obvious punchline there but I won't use it....

I would stake my house on her releasing a fitness DVD post pregnancy....

I've seen dims sex tape,she's every bit as robotic and boring as katie price herself..

Mr Teacake 20-12-2012 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michelle_Clarke (Post 63088249)
Imogen Thomas famous for having an affair with her brother in law.
Jenny Thompson famous for being a hooker and sleeping with Wayne Rooney.

These women make Kerry Katona look C rather than Z list.

Imogen is famous for being a Big Brother contestant

funlovingirl 20-12-2012 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Teacake (Post 63090585)
Imogen is famous for being a Big Brother contestant

...and she only became a BB contestant because of her associate with Giggs.

Bungitin 20-12-2012 17:55

Mrs Blobby to you.

Bingedrinker 20-12-2012 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by funlovingirl (Post 63090856)
...and she only became a BB contestant because of her associate with Giggs.

You're thinking of Natasha Giggs .....

Saltydog1955 20-12-2012 17:58

My daughter's expecting a the same time and she's nowhere near as big.

Dear Imogen must be expecting a baby elephant. :D

Blondie X 20-12-2012 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Teacake (Post 63090585)
Imogen is famous for being a Big Brother contestant

I would guarantee that the vast majority of the GBP had never heard of her before she shagged and told on Giggs.

Her BB fame lasted about 10 minutes as she was possibly the dullest and most vacuous contestant of all time. Most of them in the house with her had probably forgotten her.

Joey Boswell 20-12-2012 18:09

Bloody hell she is absaloutly huge.

What is she expecting a ten ton baby elephant.

Poor child having Imogen as their mum.

nats18 22-12-2012 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie X (Post 63093252)
I would guarantee that the vast majority of the GBP had never heard of her before she shagged and told on Giggs.

Her BB fame lasted about 10 minutes as she was possibly the dullest and most vacuous contestant of all time. Most of them in the house with her had probably forgotten her.

She really was all I remember from her time was she tried to start a showmance with that guy that got booted out with the highest percentage ever.
How is she still pregnant I swear she announced it over 9 months ago

confuddled 22-12-2012 05:15

i wonder if she has any idea who the daddy is?

Tweacle Tart II 22-12-2012 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by nats18 (Post 63121257)
all I remember from her time was she tried to start a showmance with that guy that got booted out with the highest percentage ever.

Sezer. His face when he was evicted really was :eek:
Still makes me :D when I think about it.

Beautiful_Harv 22-12-2012 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaty (Post 63087529)
Sorry as notice this article today, what a tacky and sounds like she try to sexually her pregnant? :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tmas-bash.html

what a crappy looking tree.

Why are they/is she constantly touching that bump!!

MidnightRambler 22-12-2012 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaty (Post 63087529)
Sorry as notice this article today, what a tacky and sounds like she try to sexually her pregnant? :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tmas-bash.html

I wish there was a vomit smilie on here and that there were words sufficient enough for how sick this has made me....I won't put up what I think as it may offend.

Beautiful_Harv 22-12-2012 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie X (Post 63093252)
I would guarantee that the vast majority of the GBP had never heard of her before she shagged and told on Giggs.

Her BB fame lasted about 10 minutes as she was possibly the dullest and most vacuous contestant of all time. Most of them in the house with her had probably forgotten her.

aw babe, youre so right babe :p

scone 22-12-2012 13:23

I don't approve of the ones who are famous by being related to someone famous, such as Jackiey Budden, thank God we haven't had to suffer Katona's mother.

emmatsb_luk 22-12-2012 13:23

im starting to think rylan!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:00.