Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1779924)

Lewnaticc 05-01-2013 22:24

Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang
 
WHERE IS IT?! I thought we would have heard it by now! It sounds like such a tune!

d56 05-01-2013 22:58

I'm sure I heard somewhere that its debuting on radio on 7th Jan?

JustArun 05-01-2013 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by d56 (Post 63383593)
I'm sure I heard somewhere that its debuting on radio on 7th Jan?

That's what I heard too, I NEED IT NOW. I've heard the previews on repeat for weeks now...

d56 05-01-2013 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustArun (Post 63383786)
That's what I heard too, I NEED IT NOW. I've heard the previews on repeat for weeks now...

I know me too, just looked on Youtube and some of her fans seem to be saying it is getting its first play on Monday. Fingers crossed :D

Zack06 05-01-2013 23:43

It's coming this Monday apparently.....the Scherzy is back. :D

Dave0893 05-01-2013 23:57

I am really looking forward to it, I think I read somewhereit is released on Itunes Monday, but hopefully that is wrong and she is just premièring it then.

itunesfestival2 06-01-2013 00:51

A UK dj said it's coming out on monday according to twitter and other music forums basically

JustArun 06-01-2013 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by itunesfestival2 (Post 63386301)
A UK dj said it's coming out on monday according to twitter and other music forums basically

She has said no word on this, that's what worries me. But I am praying we hear it by tomorrow.

cnbcwatcher 06-01-2013 17:14

I'm looking forward to hearing it :D

tracystapes 06-01-2013 17:17

Can't wait to hear this. 'Poison' and 'Don't Hold Your Breath' were brilliant!

Zone_Out 06-01-2013 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracystapes (Post 63396423)
Can't wait to hear this. 'Poison' and 'Don't Hold Your Breath' were brilliant!

still a fave of mine :)

JustArun 06-01-2013 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zone_Out (Post 63398464)
still a fave of mine :)

I think she had a great number of singles from the Killer Love era, it is a shame that the album didn't do well elsewhere. But I think the second album will be far more successful after a very successful stint on the x factor last year, she has gained a lot of fans. :)

On the subject of promoting the single, it would be awkward for Ashley Roberts as there is a chance that Nicole will perform on DOI.

cnbcwatcher 06-01-2013 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracystapes (Post 63396423)
Can't wait to hear this. 'Poison' and 'Don't Hold Your Breath' were brilliant!

I love both those songs :D

cnbcwatcher 07-01-2013 18:52

Has the song premiered yet?

JustArun 07-01-2013 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnbcwatcher (Post 63419707)
Has the song premiered yet?

Nope it's been delayed, unfortunately. :rolleyes::(:cry:

cnbcwatcher 07-01-2013 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustArun (Post 63421879)
Nope it's been delayed, unfortunately. :rolleyes::(:cry:

Until when?

JustArun 07-01-2013 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnbcwatcher (Post 63422071)
Until when?

I'm not entirely sure...nothing has been confirmed as of yet but she really needs to get a move on, I do understand that after six months of dedication on x factor she needs to take a brief holiday but I want the song now :o

cnbcwatcher 07-01-2013 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustArun (Post 63422141)
I'm not entirely sure...nothing has been confirmed as of yet but she really needs to get a move on, I do understand that after six months of dedication on x factor she needs to take a brief holiday but I want the song now :o

I don't know why it would be delayed. Not good though :(

Zone_Out 07-01-2013 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustArun (Post 63398676)
I think she had a great number of singles from the Killer Love era, it is a shame that the album didn't do well elsewhere. But I think the second album will be far more successful after a very successful stint on the x factor last year, she has gained a lot of fans. :)

On the subject of promoting the single, it would be awkward for Ashley Roberts as there is a chance that Nicole will perform on DOI.

i don`t see why they`re still friends aren`t they When Ashley was in the jungle Nicole was supporting her she even phoned in on the itv2 show to talk about her.

Musick1 07-01-2013 23:20

No sign of the single??

Well this is shit! :'(

big dan 08-01-2013 00:23

Can't wait for this to premier, if only for her to be on our screens promoting. Been missing my fix of goddess Nicole since X Factor finished, I was worried I'd have to wait until then to see her on my telly again..

JustArun 11-01-2013 17:24

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Boomerang.html

New promo shots released so the single premiere can't be that far off, I'm guessing we'll have heard it by the end of this month.

JustArun 18-01-2013 07:08

24th January confirmed

Quote:

Nicole Scherzinger ‏@NicoleScherzy
#BOOMerang!!!!! January 24, 2013! http://instagr.am/p/UkVH46IbGe/

Stuart1000 18-01-2013 08:36

Once I saw this was delayed, I assumed it would be until April/May so she could perform it on BGT.

JustArun 18-01-2013 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuart1000 (Post 63656902)
Once I saw this was delayed, I assumed it would be until April/May so she could perform it on BGT.

I suspect ITV have offered a slot on Dancing on Ice


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:03.