Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Harry Styles and Taylor Swift split ? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1780918)

starkitten1982 07-01-2013 21:25

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift split ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...c-holiday.html

Never,ever,ever getting back together ?

(Sorry i couldn't help that one)

Shadow2009 07-01-2013 21:45

She was way too good for him anyway.

herejohno 07-01-2013 21:57

PR STUNT all on the same day as the boy release they 're single.

JasonWatkins 07-01-2013 22:01

Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Anyway, one picture of her alone on a yacht does not necessarily mean a lot .. it could just be her alone on a yacht.

But then that's teenage girls for you. They'll hate her for dating him and they'll hate her for splitting up with him (if true..).

zx50 07-01-2013 22:02

Already?! They've not been together five minutes!

strewth 07-01-2013 22:05

He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants! :)

twingle 07-01-2013 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by strewth (Post 63426746)
He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants! :)

LOL I think she has had more boyfriends than he has had girl friends but at least she gets a song out of them :D

gulliverfoyle 07-01-2013 22:20

he must be taking lessons from simon cowell

if you know what I mean

Tweacle Tart II 07-01-2013 22:28

Read this blind item last month ;)

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."

barrcode88 07-01-2013 22:32

Looking forward to her next album already, to which I'm sure she'll date the following album after that.

silentNate 07-01-2013 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweacle Tart II (Post 63427466)
Read this blind item last month ;)

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."

The moment this thread went up I thought of that blind :o

Guess Taylor is finally bored of bearding around ;) :D

Jason100 07-01-2013 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatkins (Post 63426579)
Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Literally!

SillyBillyGoat 07-01-2013 22:51

Oh no, the tweenyboppers will be starting another disturbing trend soon in this case. :rolleyes:

Jason100 07-01-2013 23:31

There's a trend on twitter tonight called #Haylorbreakupsongtitles. They're all loving it.

Tweacle Tart II 07-01-2013 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentNate (Post 63427671)

So did I :o :o

Custardtart 07-01-2013 23:53

Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.

twingle 08-01-2013 00:07

Quote:

But that blind came out AFTER the event.....Never a good blind but there was another one about Niall and Demi which never happened so maybe they were trying to save face

SuperAPJ 08-01-2013 03:41

Quote:

I hope not. It'd be amusing to see who her next "romance" would be with. Tom Daley? :p

Starry Eyed 08-01-2013 05:49

I don't believe the majority of Taylor's relationships have been anything other than a PR stunt. I wonder who her next "boyfriend" will be?

Eric_Blob 08-01-2013 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Custardtart (Post 63429614)
Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.

Taylor has released a new song in the US today as well (well, it's a bonus track from her album, but today is the first time it's been available for download).

That said, celebrities can still genuinely be in relationships, so you never know.

They even announced this on Radio 4 just now!

ItHasPotential 08-01-2013 07:22

hahah GIRFUY

get a tattoo get dumped

nats18 08-01-2013 07:32

How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album

Starry Eyed 08-01-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nats18 (Post 63432398)
How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album

What's worry is the message it sends to the impressionable young girls who take notice of this sort of thing. People already seem to move so quickly in relationships these days, like moving in or getting engaged within weeks of hooking up, and I find that sad and scary. Someone like Taylor Swift appearing to move so fast from one to the next will only fuel this sort of thing among those too young and stupid to not see it for the PR stunt it is.

roddydogs 08-01-2013 10:03

Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?

Mandark 08-01-2013 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by roddydogs (Post 63433406)
Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?

Yeah, looks like the showbiz blind that about the 'romance' being set up purely for show and wouldn't last long into the New Year was true after all.