Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Top 20 Richest Reality TV Stars. (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1792564)

Tissy 29-01-2013 05:07

Top 20 Richest Reality TV Stars.
 
Top 20 Richest Reality TV stars according to Now are as follows:

1. Simon Cowell - 225m
2. Susan Boyle - 22m
3. One Direction - 20m each
4 Katie Price - 17.5m
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m
6. Will Young - 13.5m
7. Leona Lewis - 12m
8. Levi Roots - 12m
9. Myleene Klass - 11m
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m
14. Peter Andre - 6.3m
15. Sarah Harding - 6.3m
16. Alexandra Burke - 6.1m
17. Paul Potts - 6m
18. Nadine Coyle - 6m
19. JLS - 6m
20. Paul Torrisi - 5.5m

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2JL0X6uu3
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I would have thought Simon was worth more tbh.

whatever54 29-01-2013 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tissy (Post 63931317)
Top 20 Richest Reality TV stars according to Now are as follows:

1. Simon Cowell - 225m
2. Susan Boyle - 22m
3. One Direction - 20m each
4 Katie Price - 17.5m
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m
6. Will Young - 13.5m
7. Leona Lewis - 12m
8. Levi Roots - 12m
9. Myleene Klass - 11m
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m
14. Peter Andre - 6.3m
15. Sarah Harding - 6.3m
16. Alexandra Burke - 6.1m
17. Paul Potts - 6m
18. Nadine Coyle - 6m
19. JLS - 6m
20. Paul Torrisi - 5.5m

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2JL0X6uu3
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I would have thought Simon was worth more tbh.

I think most of those figures sound unlikely:eek:

mmeister2 29-01-2013 06:20

I wouldn't class some of these people as "reality TV stars".

Rowan Hedge 29-01-2013 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmeister2 (Post 63931455)
I wouldn't class some of these people as "reality TV stars".

I wouldn't class a few of then as anything.:D

Gill P 29-01-2013 07:03

1. Simon Cowell - 225m - NOT a reality TV star!
2. Susan Boyle - 22m - talent show star
3. One Direction - 20m each - ditto
4 Katie Price - 17.5m - glamour model and so-called author
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m - talent show star
6. Will Young - 13.5m - ditto
7. Leona Lewis - 12m - ditto
8. Levi Roots - 12m - maker of Reggae Reggae Sauce!
9. Myleene Klass - 11m - musician and presenter (was talent show star abd Jungle star)
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m - Who?
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m - talent show star
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m - talent show star and now on the West End
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m - talent show star
14. Peter Andre - singer and Jungle contestant so is reality star
15. Sarah Harding - talent show star
16. Alexandra Burke - ditto
17. Paul Potts - ditto
18. Nadine Coyle - ditto
19. JLS - ditto
20. Paul Torrisi - Who?

So out of that list there are only two actual reality show stars, two people I have never heard of, one glamour model, one record company boss and the rest are TALENT show stars!

Tissy 29-01-2013 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill P (Post 63931566)
1. Simon Cowell - 225m - NOT a reality TV star!
2. Susan Boyle - 22m - talent show star
3. One Direction - 20m each - ditto
4 Katie Price - 17.5m - glamour model and so-called author
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m - talent show star
6. Will Young - 13.5m - ditto
7. Leona Lewis - 12m - ditto
8. Levi Roots - 12m - maker of Reggae Reggae Sauce!
9. Myleene Klass - 11m - musician and presenter (was talent show star abd Jungle star)
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m - Who?
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m - talent show star
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m - talent show star and now on the West End
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m - talent show star
14. Peter Andre - singer and Jungle contestant so is reality star
15. Sarah Harding - talent show star
16. Alexandra Burke - ditto
17. Paul Potts - ditto
18. Nadine Coyle - ditto
19. JLS - ditto
20. Paul Torrisi - Who?

So out of that list there are only two actual reality show stars, two people I have never heard of, one glamour model, one record company boss and the rest are TALENT show stars!

I looked this up the other day for something and shows like X factor etc do come under the heading of RTV

Wouldn`t say KP was a rtv star first and foremost and thought she was worth 40m according to other reports...

Gill P 29-01-2013 09:46

Quote:

I looked this up the other day for something and shows like X factor etc do come under the heading of RTV
I know what you are saying but I don't class talent shows as reality TV. Other people do though.

80sfan 29-01-2013 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tissy (Post 63931317)
Top 20 Richest Reality TV stars according to Now are as follows:

1. Simon Cowell - 225m
2. Susan Boyle - 22m
3. One Direction - 20m each
4 Katie Price - 17.5m
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m
6. Will Young - 13.5m
7. Leona Lewis - 12m
8. Levi Roots - 12m
9. Myleene Klass - 11m
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m
14. Peter Andre - 6.3m
15. Sarah Harding - 6.3m
16. Alexandra Burke - 6.1m
17. Paul Potts - 6m
18. Nadine Coyle - 6m
19. JLS - 6m
20. Paul Torrisi - 5.5m

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2JL0X6uu3
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I would have thought Simon was worth more tbh.

How on Earth has a talent-free, professional victim and car-crash life Andre got that amount of cash? :eek:

Apart from endless trash mag 'exclusives' and that ITV2 programme, what does he actually do???

EVILSPEAK 29-01-2013 10:05

So much money, so little actual talent worthy of it.

Tissy 29-01-2013 10:59

I think No 20 Paul was from The Apprentice?

twingle 29-01-2013 11:01

Well done Levi Roots . I watched in the den and thought that's a great product and it is :D

M@nterik 29-01-2013 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill P (Post 63931566)
1. Simon Cowell - 225m - NOT a reality TV star!
2. Susan Boyle - 22m - talent show star
3. One Direction - 20m each - ditto
4 Katie Price - 17.5m - glamour model and so-called author
5. Cheryl Cole - 15m - talent show star
6. Will Young - 13.5m - ditto
7. Leona Lewis - 12m - ditto
8. Levi Roots - 12m - maker of Reggae Reggae Sauce!
9. Myleene Klass - 11m - musician and presenter (was talent show star abd Jungle star)
10. Francis Boulle - 10.1m - Who?
11. Kimberly Walsh - 6.8m - talent show star
12. Gareth Gates - 6.5m - talent show star and now on the West End
13. Nicola Roberts - 6.5m - talent show star
14. Peter Andre - singer and Jungle contestant so is reality star
15. Sarah Harding - talent show star
16. Alexandra Burke - ditto
17. Paul Potts - ditto
18. Nadine Coyle - ditto
19. JLS - ditto
20. Paul Torrisi - Who?

So out of that list there are only two actual reality show stars, two people I have never heard of, one glamour model, one record company boss and the rest are TALENT show stars!

Paul Torrisi was worth millions when he filmed S1 of The Apprentice. He owned a shopping centre in the North East.

M@nterik 29-01-2013 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tissy (Post 63933642)
I think No 20 Paul was from The Apprentice?

yes, season 1.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:24.