Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Fern Britton never seen with OH now (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1793835)

Hotgossip 01-02-2013 16:24

Fern Britton never seen with OH now

What's going on? Looks like she's got a toyboy here? You never see her OH Phil Vickery out with her any more.

It also looks as though she's had the famous gastric band tightened again.;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#axzz2JfI4Ha2F

The Prumeister 01-02-2013 16:27

One word:

Mutton.

JayBird78 01-02-2013 16:43

I think women of a certain age need to carry some weight or it makes them look a lot older than they are......

DiamondDoll 01-02-2013 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotgossip (Post 63996477)
What's going on? Looks like she's got a toyboy here? You never see her OH Phil Vickery out with her any more.

It was a Strictly Tour night out in Manchester.
Nobody else had their partners there.
Did you read the article?:confused:

Lordy Lordy 01-02-2013 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiamondDoll (Post 63996841)

Course she didn't otherwise she wouldn't have been able to create this thread!!:rolleyes:

Makson 01-02-2013 16:59

I miss mumsy Fern:(

Lordy Lordy 01-02-2013 17:03

Me too Makson, I always thought she was sexier with weight, now she just looks as though she has a leak!

Chazmaxi 01-02-2013 17:45

Don't get me wrong she has a nice figure , but that kind of outfit at her age is not really appropriate. Especially when her face is old and haggard.

DiamondDoll 01-02-2013 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazmaxi (Post 63998063)
Don't get me wrong she has a nice figure , but that kind of outfit at her age is not really appropriate. Especially when her face is old and haggard.

No doubt she should wear a paper bag over her head.

j4Rose 01-02-2013 17:57

The outfit is too young for her, but she does have a good figure at the minute.

Microkorg 01-02-2013 18:42

Mutton or not
I think she looks fab

Makson 01-02-2013 19:01

Regardless of figure, women of a certain age just cannot get away with wearing hemlines above the knee without coming across as "mutton" and "desperate"
It is one of fashion's golden rules.

GiraffeGirl 01-02-2013 19:20

All the women in that article look so hard faced :(

Queeniepops 01-02-2013 19:28

Fearne's face looks fab-u-lous, but that frock looks like something Chelsee Healey would wear.

penelopesimpson 01-02-2013 21:36

She looks horrible.
The Fern I used to love disappeared along with the weight
She is now like any other z-list celebrity who wants to wear stuff just because she can fit in to it, regardless of whether it suits her. Think Fern is having a bit of a crisis.

Tweacle Tart II 01-02-2013 21:47

I think this will be the next big divorce announcement.

I have never liked him. I get the impression if he was a piece of chocolate, he'd eat himself.

degsyhufc 01-02-2013 21:50

If he was a piece of chocolate Fern would be a fattie again :p

tartan18 01-02-2013 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiamondDoll (Post 63996841)

Doesn't explain why she's arm in arm with a man though ! Don't remember him from "Strictly"

80sfan 01-02-2013 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by penelopesimpson (Post 64004464)
She looks horrible.
The Fern I used to love disappeared along with the weight
She is now like any other z-list celebrity who wants to wear stuff just because she can fit in to it, regardless of whether it suits her. Think Fern is having a bit of a crisis.

Agreed. She's become a bit of a joke really, with all this slimming business.

To think she used to be a good newsreader and presenter. Those days are behind her now. She's heading for zzz-lebville fast :(

Stunty 01-02-2013 22:16

Who is the guy she is hanging onto though?? :confused:

None of the other celebs are with anyone, and I don't recognise him unles he is one of the crew.

Also, that talentless Cotton is desperately hanging on to the SCD lot. :mad: If he is on SCD next yeat I don't think could watch the series ...... a series with the Riley was bad enough.

I beg the BBC not to give this odious man, who is hated by viewers and a lot of his fellow 'actors', however it seems he's getting into bed with CRH 'right good 'un proper' though, metaphorically, I would hope. :eek: Look what it did for Riley, top marks even though she was a useless dancer, just because she is in a CRH show later this year. :rolleyes:

80sfan 01-02-2013 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stunty (Post 64005594)
Who is the guy she is hanging onto though?? :confused:

None of the other celebs are with anyone, and I don't recognise him unles he is one of the crew.

Also, that talentless Cotton is desperately hanging on to the SCD lot. :mad: If he is on SCD next yeat I don't think could watch the series ...... a series with the Riley was bad enough.

I beg the BBC not to give this odious man, who is hated by viewers and a lot of his fellow 'actors', however it seems he's getting into bed with CRH 'right good 'un proper' though, metaphorically, I would hope. :eek: Look what it did for Riley, top marks even though she was a useless dancer, just because she is in a CRH show later this year. :rolleyes:

Cotton would turn up if they were opening an envelope. A vile, nasty little man and his desperation for publicity knows no limits

footygirl 01-02-2013 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by 80sfan (Post 64005776)
Cotton would turn up if they were opening an envelope. A vile, nasty little man and his desperation for publicity knows no limits

I pity the poor female pro who would be lumbered with him - he could wear the mirror out in the practice studio.
Have just googled his height - approx 5ft 9

spookyLX 01-02-2013 23:24

Wow some horribly mean posts in this thread , you come across as quite a bitter lot

80sfan 01-02-2013 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookyLX (Post 64006936)
Wow some horribly mean posts in this thread , you come across as quite a bitter lot

Not bitter, just truthful :p

zx50 01-02-2013 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotgossip (Post 63996477)

For a lot that's well off (that have tried everything else), that's just an easy and lazy way of losing weight.