Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Ready...Steady...GO Imogen (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1797331)

Geneve 11-02-2013 20:59

Ready...Steady...GO Imogen

OK, NOW, US weekly and whomever else buys the MY BABY HELL cr@p....

Imogen has just given birth to a little girl.

Ariana Siena into the world at 10.45am this morning

Quote:

Imogen is said to be delighted she has given birth to a baby girl, who was delivered by a planned Caesarean section after doctors discovered her baby was in breech.
The spokesperson added: 'Imogen is pleased as she wanted a daughter.'

Mr Dangerous 11-02-2013 21:05

Makes a change, normally zelebs have C-sections because it's fashionable, glad to know that a c-section was performed "BECAUSE it was require for medical reasons" and not vanity.

BeethovensPiano 11-02-2013 21:05

She has a spokesperson?

Mr Dangerous 11-02-2013 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeethovensPiano (Post 64197993)
She has a spokesperson?

That's even more shocking...:rolleyes:

Blondie X 11-02-2013 22:14

Next weeks OK front page?

Saltydog1955 12-02-2013 00:47

Good luck to her.

Why people are getting their knicks in a a knot about her I honestly don't know. She was single, Giggs was married and pretending he was the epitome of family values - a bleeding hypocrite in other words.

Or is it, for me anyway, the fact my daughter gave birth yesterday by c-section to the most beautiful grandson? :)

paperplanes_ 12-02-2013 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64203007)
Good luck to her.

Why people are getting their knicks in a a knot about her I honestly don't know. She was single, Giggs was married and pretending he was the epitome of family values - a bleeding hypocrite in other words.

Or is it, for me anyway, the fact my daughter gave birth yesterday by c-section to the most beautiful grandson? :)

Congratulations on your grandson!

Imogen and Giggs are equally guilty in my opinion, he was married, she knew he was. I think people are just irked by her because like the TOWIE lot, she's always in the papers talking about something or another.

Saltydog1955 12-02-2013 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperplanes_ (Post 64204838)
Congratulations on your grandson!

Imogen and Giggs are equally guilty in my opinion, he was married, she knew he was. I think people are just irked by her because like the TOWIE lot, she's always in the papers talking about something or another.

Thank you paperplanes! Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Even though I'm not that bothered by Imogen and her past, I've no doubt she'll sell the poor child to every magazine going. :(

BeethovensPiano 12-02-2013 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64205111)
Thank you paperplanes! Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Even though I'm not that bothered by Imogen and her past, I've no doubt she'll sell the poor child to every magazine going. :(

business opportunity.

Flanno 12-02-2013 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeethovensPiano (Post 64197993)
She has a spokesperson?

Makes me wonder if Max Clifford is still representing her?

Honestweegie 12-02-2013 13:04

Quote:

Good luck to her.

Now Id rather see that in OK magazine... congrats xxxx

scone 12-02-2013 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Dangerous (Post 64197989)
Makes a change, normally zelebs have C-sections because it's fashionable, glad to know that a c-section was performed "BECAUSE it was require for medical reasons" and not vanity.

Hardly vanity with a massive scar

MadMoo40 12-02-2013 13:28

So, would she have been displeased if she had given birth to a boy?

Poppysocks 12-02-2013 18:42

Don't be so pathetic!!

Saltydog1955 12-02-2013 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestweegie (Post 64208203)
Now Id rather see that in OK magazine... congrats xxxx

Thank you! :)

ChipDouglas82 12-02-2013 19:38

Quote:

Because its OK for blokes to play away... apparently.. while Imogen got all the flack, Giggs (Even though he is a legend) got away relatively scott free.

Another example is Kristen Stewart, look at all the flack she got for having an affair, while the bloke she had the affair with was barely mentioned.

LilEmzi 12-02-2013 21:09

Congrats to Imogen becomming a mummy.

I think its awful about the backlash she got, she was a victim also!

Flanno 12-02-2013 22:08

Wow, how much more vain can this woman get?!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ore-birth.html

DavetheScot 12-02-2013 23:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipDouglas82 (Post 64215954)
Because its OK for blokes to play away... apparently.. while Imogen got all the flack, Giggs (Even though he is a legend) got away relatively scott free.

Another example is Kristen Stewart, look at all the flack she got for having an affair, while the bloke she had the affair with was barely mentioned.

To be fair though, Kristen still has a career and I'm not sure Rupert really does now.

And Giggs did get some flack, though a bit less than he deserved, especially as he was also shagging his brother's wife. You can't go much lower than that.

Anyway, congratulations and best wishes to Imogen and her daughter.

Honestweegie 13-02-2013 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flanno (Post 64219970)
Wow, how much more vain can this woman get?!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ore-birth.html

She only did her hair FFS... I brought my straighteners into my maternity hospital.... and make up

johartuk 13-02-2013 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipDouglas82 (Post 64215954)

No it isn't. They're as bad as each other and both to blame for the affair. The reason people give Imogen a hard time is that she's basically famous for having an affair with a married man and making a career off the back of it. Not something that she should be proud of or that the media should be rewarding.

johartuk 13-02-2013 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilEmzi (Post 64218400)
Congrats to Imogen becomming a mummy.

I think its awful about the backlash she got, she was a victim also!

You reap what you sow. Imogen only has herself to blame for her situation.

*Clem* 13-02-2013 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMoo40 (Post 64208571)

So, would she have been displeased if she had given birth to a boy?

Lots of people have preferences. It doesn't matter as long as they love and treat the baby the same, whether it's male or female, when it's here.

Miss XYZ 13-02-2013 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by scone (Post 64208409)
Hardly vanity with a massive scar

I've had 2 c-sections and my scar is barely visible, don't know if it's like that for all women who have them though.

bettemidler 13-02-2013 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honestweegie (Post 64227098)
She only did her hair FFS... I brought my straighteners into my maternity hospital.... and make up

I took my make up in too, you don't know how long you're going to be in there and I wanted to look nice when we brought him home to meet my family. I didn't end up using any of it though and went home with a birds nest on my head and bags under my eyes :p:D