Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Meredith Monroe (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1797646)

HeatonS 12-02-2013 19:27

Meredith Monroe
 
I know she not a famous celebrity and last known for her work on Dawson Creek and Criminal Minds but there a question on Wiki Answers than no one seems to be able to answer and I was wonder if anyone could help?

Meredith age for the last 8 years has gone from her being born in 1977, 1976, 1970, 1969 and1968. Now not only does her age change but she either referred to as Meredith Hoyt or Meredith Leigh. Does anyone know why numerous media sites keep changing her profile?

:confused:

incy wincy 12-02-2013 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatonS (Post 64215585)
I know she not a famous celebrity and last known for her work on Dawson Creek and Criminal Minds but there a question on Wiki Answers than no one seems to be able to answer and I was wonder if anyone could help?

Meredith age for the last 8 years has gone from her being born in 1977, 1976, 1970, 1969 and1968. Now not only does her age change but she either referred to as Meredith Hoyt or Meredith Leigh. Does anyone know why numerous media sites keep changing her profile?

:confused:

I didn't know her age had been getting changed, but I was really surprised the other week to read that she was born in 1968, which would have made her 30 when filming Dawson's Creek. I know these US teen dramas often have older casts, but I didn't think she looked that old on the show.

slackereconomy 13-02-2013 21:52

no idea, but I loved her on on DC and her appearance on Californication..."f*** me like I'm al queda" :D

nats18 14-02-2013 13:34

Her age is quite strange as I'm sure at the time her brother in DC was the oldest "teen" cast member and he was 28 yet now she's older than him though maybe she was lying back then but she didn't look that old.
As for her name maybe she's been married a few times or monroe was a screen name she took and she was born something else that the media sites have picked up on.
Totally ot but does anyone else keep getting ads over the first post on a page so it's impossible to read but there's no way to get rid of it.

Stupid_Head 14-02-2013 13:35

Was it only Michelle Williams who was actually the age of her character on the show? She looked young anyway.

shelleyj89 14-02-2013 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stupid_Head (Post 64246723)
Was it only Michelle Williams who was actually the age of her character on the show? She looked young anyway.

The characters are all supposed to be around 15 or 16 when it started weren't they? Michelle was 17 so the closest. The others were all around 19 or 20 I think.

HeatonS 14-02-2013 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by nats18 (Post 64246702)
Her age is quite strange as I'm sure at the time her brother in DC was the oldest "teen" cast member and he was 28 yet now she's older than him though maybe she was lying back then but she didn't look that old.
As for her name maybe she's been married a few times or monroe was a screen name she took and she was born something else that the media sites have picked up on.
Totally ot but does anyone else keep getting ads over the first post on a page so it's impossible to read but there's no way to get rid of it.

Unfortunately the married theory does not apply, she has only been married once who she is still with Steve Kavovit since 1999.

phil solo 15-02-2013 05:45

According to IMDB, she was born Meredith Leigh Monroe, not sure about the Hoyt, possibly her Mother's maiden name?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:10.