Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Why Does Tamara Ecclestone Wear her Boobs Under Her Chin? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1800910)

Gloria Fandango 22-02-2013 11:14

Why Does Tamara Ecclestone Wear her Boobs Under Her Chin?

It looks most uncomfortable and highly ridiculous. She needs to lower them by a few inches.

:cool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ment-ring.html

NII 88 22-02-2013 11:25

"Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons."

Why do you find this on so many of the "stories" about her in the mail? I understand comments can't be allowed on things like her blackmail trial, but readers can't comment on her oversized handbags, engagement ring etc?

And as for those 2 basketballs that a surgeon inserted into her chest....

lexi22 22-02-2013 11:29

Why Does Tamara Ecclestone Wear her Boobs Under Her Chin?

It's to distract from her mind-numbing, plastic, self-involved, orange dullness and give people something to focus on.

NII 88 22-02-2013 11:33

It has always surprised me that she doesn't have an army of hangers on with her at all times, with all that money she can afford to buy friends.

decobelle 22-02-2013 11:44

What happened to her reality show? We watched a couple of them then it just seemed to disappear off the air!

Omnipotens_Supp 22-02-2013 17:14

She leased a house in LA and is about to start filming a reality show for a US network. I think she already filmed some scenes.

LaceyLouelle3 22-02-2013 17:34

:eek: They are ridiculously high up :D

Flanno 22-02-2013 19:13

I have to agree with you folks as it looks like a boob job gone awry.

I can't believe the state Tamara's in...being a daughter of a billionaire, her hair in a bad dye job and looking very whorish in that outfit, doesn't help her at all. Dreadful woman with more money than sense. *shudder*

impartialobserv 23-02-2013 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by NII 88 (Post 64400601)
"Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons."

Why do you find this on so many of the "stories" about her in the mail? I understand comments can't be allowed on things like her blackmail trial, but readers can't comment on her oversized handbags, engagement ring etc?

And as for those 2 basketballs that a surgeon inserted into her chest....

I'm convinced she (or rather, her father) has some sort of super injunction in place. I noticed this when the story regarding her ex boyfriend's (g*y?) sex tape broke. All comments regarding this were zealously erased.
She seems keen to maintain her tabloid profile, as long as she can control the content.
Her taste in men certainly leaves a lot to be desired

Beautiful_Harv 23-02-2013 14:33

she also has no neck,
ive always thought she was a strange choice for the ultimo gig, she looks strange.

Gloria Fandango 23-02-2013 14:57

She's wearing her implants as earrings again... :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Rutland.html

Simon Rodgers 23-02-2013 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloria Fandango (Post 64400471)
It looks most uncomfortable and highly ridiculous. She needs to lower them by a few inches.

Because she can! Pure and simple.

spaceygal 23-02-2013 16:13

What is she actually famous for?

Simon Rodgers 23-02-2013 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceygal (Post 64424143)

Same thing Lisa Marie Presley is famous for. They are the daughters of someone famous, that is all.

Mr Dangerous 23-02-2013 16:50

You people should see her new London Pad, it's a plush place but why she is living so close to Kensington Palace is beyond me..

I also wonder as mentioned why so many of stories of this waste of space can't be commented on in the DM...what legal reasons??? She wears a bandage dress and probably the shoes I delivered a couple of days ago and you can't comment in the DM...don't get it.

Mr Dangerous 23-02-2013 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceygal (Post 64424143)

Spending Daddies money.....:rolleyes:

I read somewhere she is suppose to be a model....:eek:

Supercell 23-02-2013 16:55

I think she just wears tiny dresses so there is nowhere for them to go apart from up!

Grouty 23-02-2013 17:09

Don't know, she should be wearing them under mine :p

Starfire Belle 23-02-2013 17:24

She has a strange figure broad shoulders, boxy hips. She doesn't look nice wearing those body con dresses. And her boobs look absolutely ridiculous. You would have thought she would have had the best of the best boob job with all the money she has access to.

DiamondDoll 23-02-2013 18:13

Believe me if I had her youth and money, I'd look a million times better than that.:eek:

ChipDouglas82 23-02-2013 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloria Fandango (Post 64400471)

I would hardly say they are "under her chin" as you put it.

Inspiration 23-02-2013 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon Rodgers (Post 64424357)
Same thing Lisa Marie Presley is famous for. They are the daughters of someone famous, that is all.

A better person to compare her to would be Paris Hilton. The difference between the two, from what i've seen, is Paris actually seems to have a business head on her shoulders and has successfully earned her own money via her brands.. where as I think Tamara desperately wants to do that but hasn't managed to so far. She has certainly tried to 'launch' herself as a brand over the last couple of years and when your Dad has as much money as he does.. I wonder sometimes if the media wheels are oiled, so to speak.

I like her. She's harmless really. I hope she is happy. It must be strange growing up and living in a world with so much money and luxury.

Beautiful_Harv 23-02-2013 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Dangerous (Post 64424655)
You people should see her new London Pad, it's a plush place but why she is living so close to Kensington Palace is beyond me..

I also wonder as mentioned why so many of stories of this waste of space can't be commented on in the DM...what legal reasons??? She wears a bandage dress and probably the shoes I delivered a couple of days ago and you can't comment in the DM...don't get it.

why not? genuine question

NII 88 23-02-2013 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by impartialobserv (Post 64421742)
I'm convinced she (or rather, her father) has some sort of super injunction in place. I noticed this when the story regarding her ex boyfriend's (g*y?) sex tape broke. All comments regarding this were zealously erased.
She seems keen to maintain her tabloid profile, as long as she can control the content.
Her taste in men certainly leaves a lot to be desired

Max Clifford spoke on her behalf when the story about her ex boyfriends sex tape hit the press.

ecckles 24-02-2013 15:57

She has to rest her head somewhere, thats where I would like to rest mine