Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Justin Bigbabby Vows Never To Come Back To The Uk. (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1805990)

teresagreen 10-03-2013 10:00

Justin Bigbabby Vows Never To Come Back To The Uk.
 
Diddums! He got rumbled for the ruined brat that he is. He didn't get all his own way, and some people didn't make a big fuss of him. He can bugger off back to Canada or wherever - he will only last until the next young boy 'star' comes along. Young girls are fickel, thankfully.

Dave3622 10-03-2013 10:18

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

elasticlove 10-03-2013 10:21

Shame.

greengran 10-03-2013 10:23

Oh that's such a shame, what will all the Beleibers do.
I hope they've realised what a spoilt talentless little brat he is.

Syntax Error 10-03-2013 10:23

Does he think we'll miss his immature spoilt brat buttocks?

Good riddance Master Bieber.

He should stay in Canada; it's a great country!

stargazer61 10-03-2013 10:25

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Syntax Error 10-03-2013 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by teresagreen (Post 64694816)
Diddums! He got rumbled for the ruined brat that he is. He didn't get all his own way, and some people didn't make a big fuss of him. He can bugger off back to Canada or wherever - he will only last until the next young boy 'star' comes along. Young girls are fickel, thankfully.

Also, all these young girls will become older than 8 years old & will move onto someone else thus leaving Master Bieber bereft & forgotten about.

Saltydog1955 10-03-2013 10:28

Don't let the door hit you on the ar*e on the way out Justin! :D

FingersAndToes 10-03-2013 10:53

He really is doing awful PR, isn't he? This round of troubles he got in UK was caused by him (and some paparazzi egging him on), yet he tries to play the victim.

teresagreen 10-03-2013 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syntax Error (Post 64695170)
Also, all these young girls will become older than 8 years old & will move onto someone else thus leaving Master Bieber bereft & forgotten about.

:D :D :D yes.

MJS 10-03-2013 10:58

Quote:

Justin Bigbabby Vows Never To Come Back To The Uk.
Good.

cliffy91 10-03-2013 11:00

Heartbroken :(:(

CM 10-03-2013 11:01

Good Riddance pity more so called superstars from over there don't do the same :cool:

Harry Redknapp 10-03-2013 11:02

Did you hear him say that? Most likely no.

All of this has been blown way out of proportion. Actually the Uk press has shown themselves up. You don't see that crap anywhere else.. pure negative the way they treat foreign stars.

Of course he has fans over 8, and he's been active for the past 5years. People have been saying that he will disappear when the next big thing comes and he hasn't.

whatever54 10-03-2013 11:05

seeya Justin, our gain is Canada's loss

JasonWatkins 10-03-2013 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Redknapp (Post 64695602)
Did you hear him say that? Most likely no.

It's funny how everyone jumped on the claim in the OP as absolute gospel without a jot of proof :)

Anyway, this appears to be the source .. or one of them anyway

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-night-1753842

Yoshi Fan 10-03-2013 11:08

Mission accomplished!:D

whatever54 10-03-2013 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Redknapp (Post 64695602)
Did you hear him say that? Most likely no.

All of this has been blown way out of proportion. Actually the Uk press has shown themselves up. You don't see that crap anywhere else.. pure negative the way they treat foreign stars.

Of course he has fans over 8, and he's been active for the past 5years. People have been saying that he will disappear when the next big thing comes and he hasn't.

true to a point but he did go out in a gas mask and get on stage very late one night (I know that is the case & silly behaviour).

So 3008 10-03-2013 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Redknapp (Post 64695602)
Did you hear him say that? Most likely no.

All of this has been blown way out of proportion. Actually the Uk press has shown themselves up. You don't see that crap anywhere else.. pure negative the way they treat foreign stars.

Of course he has fans over 8, and he's been active for the past 5years. People have been saying that he will disappear when the next big thing comes and he hasn't.

No but he's took a big hit since the arrival of One Direction; his last album selling less than half it's predecessor worldwide, and only a sixth it's predecessor's UK sales.

Bungitin 10-03-2013 11:23

Screw his fans eh?

Anyway a result!!!

Harry Redknapp 10-03-2013 11:26

It's singles are doing a lot better. I just don't think he has anything to worry about for the time being; he's very cute looking.

The only problem is the grown music he wants to do doesn't work cause he looks 14...

whatever54 10-03-2013 11:32

anyway when is he going, has he finished his shows here now? The last article I read made out his mum was on her way over here to pick him up and take him home:D

teresagreen 10-03-2013 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harry Redknapp (Post 64695602)
Did you hear him say that? Most likely no.

All of this has been blown way out of proportion. Actually the Uk press has shown themselves up. You don't see that crap anywhere else.. pure negative the way they treat foreign stars.

Of course he has fans over 8, and he's been active for the past 5years. People have been saying that he will disappear when the next big thing comes and he hasn't.

You haven't mentioned the contemptible way in which he treats his fans.

teresagreen 10-03-2013 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatever54 (Post 64695967)
anyway when is he going, has he finished his shows here now? The last article I read made out his mum was on her way over here to pick him up and take him home:D

I hope she's remembered his dummy.

Mr Dangerous 10-03-2013 12:33

Well his next step is to run to Will Smith for help


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:43.