Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Carol Vordeman's boobs (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809013)

Moody Blue 19-03-2013 18:24

Carol Vordeman's boobs
 
Are they real? They're huge. I don't remember them being that big when she was on Countdown :o In fact I don't recall her bum was as shapely either! :eek:

Microkorg 19-03-2013 19:18

Nope.. seem to remember she went off sick from Countdown & returned with veneers & new boobs

Sloopy 19-03-2013 19:30

Doesn't help that she deludes herself into wearing outfits three sizes too small.

LW09 19-03-2013 19:31

She used to wear suits on Countdown, or dresses that actually fit her. She used to get them out from time to time, a quick Google search shows that. I don't think shes had any work done other than on her face.

Phyllis Stein 19-03-2013 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microkorg (Post 64875462)
Nope.. seem to remember she went off sick from Countdown & returned with veneers & new boobs

I'm convinced she acquired a new nose too at some point.

Big Boy Barry 19-03-2013 19:32

She's got a great rack.

Moody Blue 19-03-2013 19:36

They seemed even bigger on yesterday's Loose Women, you could park a bike in her cleavage :eek:

gulliverfoyle 19-03-2013 20:35

definite boobjob

mrsbadger 19-03-2013 20:39

I think she is lovely for her age. With or without help.

Phyllis Stein 19-03-2013 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsbadger (Post 64878104)
I think she is lovely for her age. With or without help.

So does she ;)

Logan Five 19-03-2013 21:05

I'm no expert, but I reckon she's had work done and fair play to her because she's not three bad for her age. :)

Flanno 19-03-2013 21:37

When I first saw Carol on 'Countdown', she stuck me as being mumsy-looking & totally sexless.

Now seeing the state Carol's in, it reminds me of the late Hollywood couturier Richard Blackwell's quote on Jackie Kennedy-Onassis when she remarried for the 2nd time: "Her wedding dress was a disgrace - she did everything to make herself look 17, which I thought was very rude when she was marrying someone twice her age."

:D

Tweacle Tart II 19-03-2013 21:47

Oh yeah and she doesn't wear Spanx either apparently :rolleyes:

Moody Blue 19-03-2013 21:54

And she has very plump cheeks, which you do lose as you get older, I'm the same age as her and my arse, face and bppbs have gone south :(

Pink Knight 19-03-2013 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moody Blue (Post 64876065)
They seemed even bigger on yesterday's Loose Women, you could park a bike in her cleavage :eek:

Maybe they inflate when she raises her voice. ?

LW09 19-03-2013 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweacle Tart II (Post 64879865)
Oh yeah and she doesn't wear Spanx either apparently :rolleyes:

She probably doesn't because her dresses are way too small for her anyway so that holds all her fat in and lifts everything. You can see her belly button in most of the things she wears, thats a giveaway for size :o.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moody Blue (Post 64880062)
And she has very plump cheeks, which you do lose as you get older, I'm the same age as her and my arse, face and bppbs have gone south :(

As above, its the tiny dresses that hold everything up. I bet she doesn't have rear of the year in a bikini.

But for what its worth she looks good for however old she is, looks better than most people 20 years younger. She tends to come across well too, and know she dresses too young. I do like her, I can only fault her on that horrendous laugh.

Tweacle Tart II 19-03-2013 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LW09 (Post 64880140)
She probably doesn't because her dresses are way too small for her anyway so that holds all her fat in and lifts everything. You can see her belly button in most of the things she wears, thats a giveaway for size :o.

I've definitely seen her in dresses where the top of the Spanx line is clearly visable through her dress.

Mr Dangerous 19-03-2013 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Boy Barry (Post 64875931)
She's got a great rack.

As for her arse.......Yummy, at least that's real....:D

OpEd 20-03-2013 05:56

I find these kind of threads very rude.

I mean if you are going to bring these things up then at least put in some links to some of the best images or videos to illustrate what you are talking about.

Saltydog1955 20-03-2013 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpEd (Post 64883282)
I find these kind of threads very rude.

I mean if you are going to bring these things up then at least put in some links to some of the best images or videos to illustrate what you are talking about.

Um, you're on the internet. GIYF. ;) And why is it 'rude'? :confused:

That Isme ad she does drives me mad. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiXe_55b-vI

Is that link OK for you? :D

Butterface 20-03-2013 08:53

Boob job - for definite. She never had those on Countdown.

MEW TOWN 20-03-2013 09:55

"Numbers I love them" especially when they start with

She'd sell her granny for a farthing that one.

EVILSPEAK 20-03-2013 11:48

What I wouldn't give to use her body as a Bouncy Castle for an hour.

Ella Nut 20-03-2013 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterface (Post 64884032)
Boob job - for definite. She never had those on Countdown.

Wouldn't surprise me if there there's been more than one.

-GONZO- 20-03-2013 13:46

I was watching Jonathan Ross which she was on recently and the dress she wore had see through sides so everytime she moved her arms you got a pretty good glimpse of some side boobage. ;)
http://youtu.be/YNUbI63AW2E


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:09.