Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Andre's "suffering" (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809515)

bunny55 21-03-2013 10:13

Andre's "suffering"
 
The latest press release for his reality show is obviously marketing his "suffering" (their own words)

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1we...-andre-my-life

How awful to use your bereavement in such a commercial way.

i4u 21-03-2013 10:28

More tosh...like he's never been seen before having a day with with his kids or being on holiday with them. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Pete enjoys a much-needed day off with his children....
Didn't he make up an excuse for exploiting the kids at every opportunity and a film crew tagging along, that they'd have professional shot video of their holidays.

Quote:

Hes also dragged back to the past, when hes forced to respond to a media statement put out by ex Katie Price following reactions to her recent marriage.
Peter what did they do hold a gun to your head?

Why does he not admit he does it because he wants to, the same as he exploits his children.

In ten years time will his children be saying they only appeared on TV because they were forced to?

lexi22 21-03-2013 10:32

Tasteless, tacky, but no surprises there.

If you didn't know what 'My Life' is, you'd presume from reading that that it's a fictional drama/soap opera, not a reality show following real life events.

In other words, Pete will be acting out his grief on camera for us.

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 10:37

Wouldn't it of been better for his management to allow Peter time off after his brothers death instead of filming his grief? 4 weeks after his brothers death was way to soon IMO

jimmychews 21-03-2013 10:52

God the man has no class at all. "Day off" being filmed with your children for TV? Being "forced" into making a statement about Katie Price? Well forced by his pure desperation to be in the papers and saying something "relevant".

Numpty.

DiamondDoll 21-03-2013 12:24

He's sure living up to his abomination status.:yawn:

Azura's Star 21-03-2013 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Britain (Post 64904309)
Wouldn't it of been better for his management to allow Peter time off after his brothers death instead of filming his grief? 4 weeks after his brothers death was way to soon IMO

:confused:
Unless I've misunderstood,his management work for him,not the other way around.
If he really wanted to take more than a FILMED day off,I'm pretty sure he could have.
But no rest for the abominable eh?

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 64906962)
:confused:
Unless I've misunderstood,his management work for him,not the other way around.
If he really wanted to take more than a FILMED day off,I'm pretty sure he could have.
But no rest for the abominable eh?

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt ;)

Azura's Star 21-03-2013 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Britain (Post 64907028)
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt ;)

Well don't.
He doesn't deserve any.

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 64907042)
Well don't.
He doesn't deserve any.

Ok .. I consider myself told off :o

Goldbear86 21-03-2013 14:02

To me this is no different than his ex wife using her own suffering to make money/get publicity. For example Harvey's illness, case in point Harvey may die/ he hits me/ he wears nappies.

And of course she kept really quiet about her miscarriage:rolleyes: They are both as bad as each other.

NotaTypo 21-03-2013 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunny55 (Post 64904056)
The latest press release for his reality show is obviously marketing his "suffering" (their own words)

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1we...-andre-my-life

How awful to use your bereavement in such a commercial way.

Given how he exploited Andrew's illness through the last series, it's a natural progression that he would exploit Andrew's unfortunate death.

Andre and his managment have no shame. :(

Azura's Star 21-03-2013 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldbear86 (Post 64907095)
To me this is no different than his ex wife using her own suffering to make money/get publicity. For example Harvey's illness, case in point Harvey may die/ he hits me/ he wears nappies.

And of course she kept really quiet about her miscarriage:rolleyes: They are both as bad as each other.

No sh*t Sherlock;)

Azura's Star 21-03-2013 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Britain (Post 64907077)
Ok .. I consider myself told off :o

I should think so to.;)
As a suitable punishment, I hereby sentence you to watch the whole of PA's new series and post a fulsome reviewage of the sewage after each one.

NotaTypo 21-03-2013 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 64907208)
I should think so to.;)
As a suitable punishment, I hereby sentence you to watch the whole of PA's new series and post a fulsome reviewage of the sewage after each one.

:eek: Oh the humanity!!!:cry::cry:

You are a cruel, cruel taskmaster.

peonypot 21-03-2013 14:28

This man truely disgusts me like no other.

tangsman 21-03-2013 14:32

We're all suffering this awful man.

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azura's Star (Post 64907208)
I should think so to.;)
As a suitable punishment, I hereby sentence you to watch the whole of PA's new series and post a fulsome reviewage of the sewage after each one.

I'm sorry but I'd rather stick pins in my eyes on a regular basis than watch his crappy show.. If I did do a reviewage it would contain one word each week ... And I might get banned for typing it :D:D

Also it would be me who is "suffering" and I'm not into self inflicted pain

Goaty 21-03-2013 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64907677)
I never usually post on Andre threads as I'm totally apathetic about him. What I do wonder is what he's done to inspire all these threads and what seems to be unadulterated hatred.

I see that he's a hypocrite, but he's no more so than many other celebs. I can see some don't like his music and he's a pretty rubbish singer. That he's always parading his children on his programmes, I can see that too.

But is he, over all other celebs, really worth all the bile that's posted on new threads which seem to pop up at least once a week?

Over to you......:)

So are we all allowed to post only in your threads started by you?

Saltydog1955 21-03-2013 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaty (Post 64907900)
So are we all allowed to post only in your threads started by you?

No Goaty, I never said that, I only asked what inspires the loathing for Andre and why there are regular threads dedicated to bashing him.

And the silence from people is deafening.......:D

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64907924)
No Goaty, I never said that, I only asked what inspires the loathing for Andre and why there are regular threads dedicated to bashing him.

And the silence from people is deafening.......:D

Maybe it's the fact he used his brothers illness to sell his last show and it now appears he is using his death to sell this one that opens him up to such critacism ?.

Saltydog1955 21-03-2013 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Britain (Post 64907978)
Maybe it's the fact he used his brothers illness to sell his last show and it now appears he is using his death to sell this one that opens him up to such critacism ?.

I expect if he'd never referred to it at all he'd be regarded as being 'cold' and 'unfeeling'. In the eyes of his detractors it really looks like he can't win whatever he does.

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64908033)
I expect if he'd never referred to it at all he'd be regarded as being 'cold' and 'unfeeling'. In the eyes of his detractors it really looks like he can't win whatever he does.

No one expects him never to talk about his brother.. But to release a press announcement using his " suffering" as a selling point is a bit off to some

Saltydog1955 21-03-2013 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Britain (Post 64908117)
No one expects him never to talk about his brother.. But to release a press announcement using his " suffering" as a selling point is a bit off to some

Perhaps you could give me a link to this press release as I'd like to be able to see where he's used his brother's death as a 'selling point'.

Betty Britain 21-03-2013 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltydog1955 (Post 64908170)
Perhaps you could give me a link to this press release as I'd like to be able to see where he's used his brother's death as a 'selling point'.

It's in the original OP post


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44.