Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Joe Jonas Sex Tape?? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809797)

FluffynpinK 22-03-2013 00:35

Joe Jonas Sex Tape??
 
So allegedly Joe Jonas took part in a kinky sex tape with his Eggbeater (sp?) girlfriend.
It's all been leaked to the news and stuff :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nschwiler.html

http://uk.eonline.com/news/400204/jo...-rated-footage

Blind Gossip also has some juicy stuff to share if you guys wanna check out that site too :D

AdzPower 22-03-2013 00:45

Joe's people already denied it's existence, he said as much on twitter.

FluffynpinK 22-03-2013 00:47

Yeah cos if it were true they would seriously admit it and not do anything at all to stop the sex tape coming out :rolleyes:

whatever54 22-03-2013 00:57

I think April 3rd will come and go, nothing will get released and BG will look really silly (I hope, fingers crossed):D

QueenMaude 22-03-2013 20:05

Footage or it didn't happen!!

Sex 22-03-2013 21:40

Delete...... stop it sex:o

lexi22 22-03-2013 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatever54 (Post 64920943)
I think April 3rd will come and go, nothing will get released and BG will look really silly (I hope, fingers crossed):D

I wonder... suppose it was lookalikes in this video BG claimed to have seen?? :eek::D

Or, even funnier, BG was set up?! :D

Harper_Milne 22-03-2013 23:29

But he's a virgiiiiinn :p

gold2040 23-03-2013 00:47

http://gawker.com/5991777/hardcore-b...dropping-in-32

Quote:

The internet is washing its hands in scalding hot water over and over a thousand times today, following a very detailed report that a sex tape featuring "a large dildo," "a gag ball" "a slapper paddle," and the slapper paddle known as Joe Jonas is about to surface online.

silentNate 23-03-2013 00:56

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke! :eek: :D

Looking for publicity or wanting to make themselves look edgy?! :confused: :o

QueenMaude 23-03-2013 18:39

surely BG wouldnt make such a claim without seeing the footage?!

DiamondDoll 23-03-2013 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdzPower (Post 64920831)
Joe's people already denied it's existence, he said as much on twitter.

Jeez he's got 'people'.

That'll make him a nobody then.:D

whatever54 23-03-2013 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexi22 (Post 64936145)
I wonder... suppose it was lookalikes in this video BG claimed to have seen?? :eek::D

Or, even funnier, BG was set up
?! :D

that would be funny and hilarious if they had to issue an apology to him on their site, I would love that:D

FluffynpinK 23-03-2013 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentNate (Post 64939388)
Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke! :eek: :D

Looking for publicity or wanting to make themselves look edgy?! :confused: :o

According to BG his girlfriend is the one who wants the publicity and he didn't know about it being released :eek:

I secretly hope it's true, it's so scandalous :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:09.