Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809915)

downtonfan 22-03-2013 15:22

Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful
 
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...96_634x429.jpg

This is just one of them. Every pic is that odious creature posing like this making the picture all about him and dressing the kid up in ridiculous outfits. No daddy-baby bond screams out at you but boy with his new toy.

Betty Britain 22-03-2013 15:39

Perez will always be all about him ..

LaceyLouelle3 22-03-2013 16:02

Urgh he's really quite vile.

Sloopy 22-03-2013 16:11

Poor kid.

Just shows anybody can buy a baby these days, like an accessory.

Betty Britain 22-03-2013 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloopy (Post 64929754)
Poor kid.

Just shows anybody can buy a baby these days, like an accessory.

It appears to be the trend at he moment..

ThaGazBoi 22-03-2013 17:36

UGH. He makes my skin crawl. Poor baby.

Zone_Out 22-03-2013 19:43

i saw the other photo`s the other day he`s just vile & the ones he had took in the bath with the baby, i`m sorry imo you shouldn`t bath a baby in water that deep ever even if you are in it also.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...63875088-5.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...63875091-4.jpg

maxsi 22-03-2013 20:24

Guess this Is an age thing.... I have never clicked on anything about Perez Hilton as I assumed it was some slang term for Paris Hilton but it appears not..... How sad is that

Phyllis Stein 22-03-2013 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsi (Post 64935723)
Guess this Is an age thing.... I have never clicked on anything about Perez Hilton as I assumed it was some slang term for Paris Hilton but it appears not..... How sad is that

Ha, I thought that for ages too. Ignorance was most definitely bliss in this case ;)

Julie_Evans 22-03-2013 21:37

He's a vile little man. Can't believe how many 'celebs' were tweeting their congratulations to him.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...eoEO7QoDBEt5nQ

tigragirl 22-03-2013 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by downtonfan (Post 64928972)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...96_634x429.jpg

This is just one of them. Every pic is that odious creature posing like this making the picture all about him and dressing the kid up in ridiculous outfits. No daddy-baby bond screams out at you but boy with his new toy.

He looks like. Piranha! Those teeth look very scary!

gold2040 22-03-2013 23:56

From the bottom of my heart

I am a human being

And nobody deserves to be treated that way

:p

downtonfan 23-03-2013 00:36

What a douche

Linda_Danvers 23-03-2013 03:50

I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. They're just normal father-son pics. Not that I'm a fan of his, but these photos are ok.

sjp07 23-03-2013 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda_Danvers (Post 64940196)
I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. They're just normal father-son pics. Not that I'm a fan of his, but these photos are ok.

They hate Perez Hilton so anything he does will irritate them. It's like that with anyone who people generally dislike. If Will Smith or anyone else universally likeable had them, it'd be alright.

toanythingtaboo 23-03-2013 07:28

He posted alongside these images on his site that the 40 something photos were free to download and use...with the clear intention of bribing media outlets to run them to give him coverage. Obviously his initial baby surprise didn't garner the press he had hoped.

That, alongside him being vile to other celebrities kids in the past, is why people aren't here for this. Oh, and of course him being generally a ****.

MissCulture 23-03-2013 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloopy (Post 64929754)
Poor kid.

Just shows anybody can buy a baby these days, like an accessory.

Exactly. If characters like this applied through normal adoption channels they would not get past first base. I deeply despise this cash-for-birth industry and I include Mr and Mrs Elton Furnish in that too. Adoption through proving your worth as parent material yes...renting a womb and buying a baby...:mad::mad::mad:

LilEmzi 23-03-2013 10:42

Oh my god. You lot are seriously horrible people. Hes a new Dad and is taking photos of him and his new son. Youlot should be ashamed of yourselves

dee123 23-03-2013 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjp07 (Post 64940309)
They hate Perez Hilton so anything he does will irritate them. It's like that with anyone who people generally dislike. If Will Smith or anyone else universally likeable had them, it'd be alright.

Oh, Will Smith isn't universally liked anymore.

lookoutapiano! 23-03-2013 11:15

The first one is pretty cringey, why the need to have his top off? The ones in the bath seem pretty sweet everyday photos though. Cant stand him though.

Nikkiclody 23-03-2013 13:16

He has a face for the radio, a face that should be hidden from public view. I can't bear to look at him, he looks like Shreks long lost ugly cousin.

I hate these American celebs that buy babies, it maybe his baby but he paid someone to have it. He is not a celeb btw, so why did he think the media would give three craps about him becoming a Father? no amount of photoshop can make him look good, he is not someone people want to look at.

When the novelty of dressing up his doll/baby becomes boring his Nanny or Mother will bring the child up, it's so wrong.

The one thing that really annoyed me about all the female celebs was they all adopted black babies,after Angelina Jolie did it, that sickens me, each week you see a new one with a Chinese or black baby.

CMcKinley 24-03-2013 11:27

media whore

elnombre 24-03-2013 12:36

At least he's progressed from writing 'feed me' on pictures of other people's 2 year olds and calling them fat.

Good for him, he's got himself a new doll. Prat. I absolutely pity that poor kid growing up with that repulsive bullying cretinous man-child for a father.

SuperDude95 24-03-2013 13:03

I hate Perez with a passion, he seems like such a vile person

21stCenturyBoy 24-03-2013 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikkiclody (Post 64945175)
He has a face for the radio, a face that should be hidden from public view. I can't bear to look at him, he looks like Shreks long lost ugly cousin.

I hate these American celebs that buy babies, it maybe his baby but he paid someone to have it. He is not a celeb btw, so why did he think the media would give three craps about him becoming a Father? no amount of photoshop can make him look good, he is not someone people want to look at.

When the novelty of dressing up his doll/baby becomes boring his Nanny or Mother will bring the child up, it's so wrong.

The one thing that really annoyed me about all the female celebs was they all adopted black babies,after Angelina Jolie did it, that sickens me, each week you see a new one with a Chinese or black baby.

Why does it sicken you?


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:37.