Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Irish actor Milo o'Shea dies. (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1813871)

MissCulture 03-04-2013 15:53

Irish actor Milo o'Shea dies.
 
I remember watching him and Yootha Joyce in 'Me Mammy'...a fine actor.

DonnaVanessa 03-04-2013 16:09

That's sad news. RIP Milo.

momma11 03-04-2013 16:13

acchht , that's sad news , really enjoyed watching him
RIP

zooooooooooooo 03-04-2013 17:20

RIP Milo, he was in three of my favourite films, Carry On Cabby, Theatre of Blood and Dream Team.

SillyBoyBlue 03-04-2013 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooooooooooooo (Post 65156313)
RIP Milo, he was in three of my favourite films, Carry On Cabby, Theatre of Blood and Dream Team.

Don't forget Barbarella!

Eurostar 03-04-2013 18:09

He seemed a nice man with the gift of the gab, and always with a twinkle in his eye :)

DariaM 03-04-2013 18:17

Sad news... other movies worth catching are Theatre Of Blood (starring Vincent Price) and The Matchmaker (2002)

LightningIguana 03-04-2013 18:25

Aw damn,:(

sofakat 03-04-2013 19:46

Very much a part of my childhood. Lovely man and a fine actor. Rest in peace. You were greatly loved.

Noe Soap 03-04-2013 23:54

Me Mammy the first thing - later this. Will be greatly missed.

http://youtu.be/J04gTJvynjg

Noe Soap 04-04-2013 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noe Soap (Post 65165793)
Me Mammy the first thing - later this. Will be greatly missed.

http://youtu.be/J04gTJvynjg

A little tribute from a fan

Milo O'Shea's mad expressive eyes
On an excessive machine Jane the
body Fonda lies. An orgasm organ
Milo's character wotsisname plays
it and her with gusto, brings her to
completion just so, knows the keys
to hit, as an actor knew what notes
to kiss in such a great career, we're
going to miss him. Loved this Irishy
man I did, not just this in Barbarella,
he always seemed such a lovely feller.

Microkorg 04-04-2013 00:44

RIP Duran Duran

NotaTypo 04-04-2013 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Microkorg (Post 65166540)
RIP Duran Duran

Gone to the great Orgasmatron in the sky.

To quote Nick Rhodes
He will forever be inextricably linked with Durand Durand, but also in a small way with a band who couldn’t spell his name properly.
RIP to a great actor.

mourinhosmissus 04-04-2013 06:22

Ah, that's sad. I remember him from my childhood too.

RIP Milo.

fefster 04-04-2013 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noe Soap (Post 65166439)
A little tribute from a fan

Milo O'Shea's mad expressive eyes
On an excessive machine Jane the
body Fonda lies. An orgasm organ
Milo's character wotsisname plays
it and her with gusto, brings her to
completion just so, knows the keys
to hit, as an actor knew what notes
to kiss in such a great career, we're
going to miss him. Loved this Irishy
man I did, not just this in Barbarella,
he always seemed such a lovely feller.

The only criticism I have of that touching eulogy is that it is a tad too long for a gravestone.

Otherwise, perfect.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:52.