Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Ronaldo Cheats With "Miss BumBum" (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1821783)

FusionFury 28-04-2013 13:35

Ronaldo Cheats With "Miss BumBum"
 
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ssa-Urach.html

Gotta love The Sun :D

Why do they care about some foreign footballer in Spain to make it front page news in England?

TTTango 28-04-2013 13:42

Another Max Clifford Story:rolleyes:

Mr Dangerous 28-04-2013 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FusionFury (Post 65609390)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ssa-Urach.html

Gotta love The Sun :D

Why do they care about some foreign footballer in Spain to make it front page news in England?

Not just any player, it's Ronaldo.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this was some ordinary spanish player......we wouldn't even know about it unless if it was the same woman Ronaldo bonked.

Oh BTW, shouldn't this earth-shattering news be in the Sports section??? Just saying.....:rolleyes:

CitizenofPhobos 28-04-2013 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Dangerous (Post 65609575)
Not just any player, it's Ronaldo.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If this was some ordinary spanish player......we wouldn't even know about it unless if it was the same woman Ronaldo bonked.

Oh BTW, shouldn't this earth-shattering news be in the Sports section??? Just saying.....:rolleyes:

...As worthless a story as it is, it's still wrapped in Showbiz trifle and hence in the right section.

Caltonfan 28-04-2013 14:29

noticed when the woman was doing the newspaper headlines last night on Sky News she skipped past this and just said the Sun going with a story from Ronaldo's love life:D

dee123 28-04-2013 14:52

A woman? Yeah right.

di60 28-04-2013 14:59

sounds like a 'bum deal' :cool:

chris1978 28-04-2013 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee123 (Post 65610360)
A woman? Yeah right.

My feelings exactly!

paperplanes_ 28-04-2013 15:04

'Little horse?' well it's certainly different to babe or hon.

Delboy219 28-04-2013 15:28

That thing looks like a man. :eek:

Inspiration 28-04-2013 15:35

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Spider Rico 28-04-2013 16:06

He made a statement on Twitter saying he was somewhere else entirely on that night. (Not saying I believe him/don't believe him, just stating a fact).

di60 28-04-2013 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspiration (Post 65611022)
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

looking at her thighs, it's got me thinking too...

http://rd1.ig.com.br/wp-content/uplo...4/Andressa.jpg

http://rd1.ig.com.br/famosos/andress...erfeita/173662

IvanIV 28-04-2013 16:30

Mr BumBum more like it.

di60 28-04-2013 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanIV (Post 65611928)
Mr BumBum more like it.

does it matter? as long as there's a bum.... he's not looking at the face :cool:

DonnaVanessa 28-04-2013 19:48

Looking at the photos I wouldn't be at all surprised if Miss B-B was once a Mr

mr muggles 28-04-2013 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvanIV (Post 65611928)
Mr BumBum more like it.

I so want this **** to be outed! Not that i'm jealous of his gr8 looks & pampered lifestyle (:D), the main reason is to see the tidal wave of shock & awe ripple thru the footie fan community.

somerset fox 28-04-2013 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by di60 (Post 65611617)

Someone's not been ignoring her leg workouts!

paperplanes_ 28-04-2013 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr muggles (Post 65615247)
I so want this **** to be outed! Not that i'm jealous of his gr8 looks & pampered lifestyle (:D), the main reason is to see the tidal wave of shock & awe ripple thru the footie fan community.

I'd like to see the reaction of all the homophobic fanboys (not that all football fans are, ofc) if a major footballing talent was gay/bisexual etc.

multisync 29-04-2013 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperplanes_ (Post 65619133)
I'd like to see the reaction of all the homophobic fanboys (not that all football fans are, ofc) if a major footballing talent was gay/bisexual etc.

They'd be buggered!

Sloopy 29-04-2013 16:20

Hmm, well that should be enough to cement his 'masculine' credentials. Or maybe not.

Tulip19 29-04-2013 17:26

HE denied this story on twitter.

allaboard 29-04-2013 17:57

The last vagina ronaldo was near was his mother's as he popped out of it!

Hobbes1966 29-04-2013 18:01

Man or woman they have very strange proportions.

maureens 29-04-2013 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by allaboard (Post 65627758)
The last vagina ronaldo was near was his mother's as he popped out of it!

:D:D:D i have to laugh at all of these stories coming out again about Ronaldo, Max Clifford used to churn them out but as he is otherwise engaged with is own troubles at the moment;), i wonder if he has a new PR?


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:35.