Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1852973)

Handers 14-07-2013 09:26

Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay
 
Get it while it's hot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-...item2ec90a66fe

I am not a fan of either, just think it's funny how ridiculous he is. With all he has listed and the starting prices, not like he's really going to pull in much cash. He just can't seem to let go of his ex and his brief moment in the spotlight.

nittynattynoo 14-07-2013 09:33

Oh dear....

graculas 14-07-2013 09:35

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...e-alex-2052319

lozenger 14-07-2013 09:38

Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

2. It's not Katie's stuff

cazzz 14-07-2013 09:38

so that was the tat he packed up as he was thrown out...wonder if he got anything in his bin bags when Chantelle threw him out:)

Badcat 14-07-2013 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handers (Post 67070307)
Get it while it's hot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-...item2ec90a66fe

I am not a fan of either, just think it's funny how ridiculous he is. With all he has listed and the starting prices, not like he's really going to pull in much cash. He just can't seem to let go of his ex and his brief moment in the spotlight.

BIB - Looks like he has let go of his ex cos he either gave away the stuff related to her to someone who is now selling it on or is selling anything related to her. Good on him or whoever he gave the stuff to, use her name to sell the tat he no longer wants or needs. KP would be proud as something she would do :D

nittynattynoo 14-07-2013 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by lozenger (Post 67070396)
Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

2. It's not Katie's stuff

You need to click on the rest of the sellers items...

I quite fancy the real hair extension :-/

lexi22 14-07-2013 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lozenger (Post 67070396)
Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

2. It's not Katie's stuff

It's his g/friend's account, Loz. The other items are here -

full tragic list

Nicola32 14-07-2013 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lozenger (Post 67070396)
Is that the right link? The seller is called Evelyn (super girly) and the item is a thong Alex wore in WildBoyz which was nothing to do with Katie, so unless I have the wrong link the thread title is quite misleading in that...

1. It's not Alex Reid

2. It's not Katie's stuff


You need to click onto see other items from seller.

Nicola32 14-07-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handers (Post 67070307)
Get it while it's hot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/wild-boys-...item2ec90a66fe

I am not a fan of either, just think it's funny how ridiculous he is. With all he has listed and the starting prices, not like he's really going to pull in much cash. He just can't seem to let go of his ex and his brief moment in the spotlight.


Im not sure how this shows that he can't let go of his ex.:confused:

Badcat 14-07-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittynattynoo (Post 67070454)
You need to click on the rest of the sellers items...

I quite fancy the real hair extension
:-/

*backs away from it slowly in case it moves*

lozenger 14-07-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nittynattynoo (Post 67070454)
You need to click on the rest of the sellers items...

I quite fancy the real hair extension :-/

Ah, I see - apologies..

in that case it's hilarious, though who on earth would want his sweaty old gruds..?

lexi22 14-07-2013 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicola32 (Post 67070505)
Im not sure how this shows that he can't let go of his ex.:confused:

Why is KP's name attached to every second item then? Why even mention her?! The man is tragic! :D

Blue Eyed lady 14-07-2013 09:57

What an absolute to***r, zero self respect.

Blondie X 14-07-2013 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Eyed lady (Post 67070583)
What an absolute to***r, zero self respect.

The guy married Pwicey and knocked up Chantelle so I think self respect is quite low down his list of priorities ;)

lexi22 14-07-2013 10:04

I want this 'Piece' sign fashion top.

pothuthic 14-07-2013 10:08

I quite fancy Katie Prices unused whip, I wonder if this was for her supposed sex dungeon that she had :p

Nicola32 14-07-2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexi22 (Post 67070557)
Why is KP's name attached to every second item then? Why even mention her?! The man is tragic! :D


Oh you will get no argument from me that the man is tragic, I have always had that opinion of him. I still don't see how this shows that "he can't let go of his ex"...to me, the fact that he is getting rid of everything associated with her suggests the opposite.

I do agree it is pretty crass to attach her name to the items but maybe he thinks he has more chance of selling them by doing that.:D

Blue Eyed lady 14-07-2013 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blondie X (Post 67070608)
The guy married Pwicey and knocked up Chantelle so I think self respect is quite low down his list of priorities ;)

Very true!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pothuthic (Post 67070697)
I quite fancy Katie Prices unused whip, I wonder if this was for her supposed sex dungeon that she had :p

Was the sex dungeon not in Chantelle's house? Or did he have 2 of the delightful rooms?

Blondie X 14-07-2013 10:17

Is one of the items a used vodka bottle? ;)

lexi22 14-07-2013 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicola32 (Post 67070718)
Oh you will get no argument from me that the man is tragic, I have always had that opinion of him. I still don't see how this shows that "he can't let go of his ex"...to me, the fact that he is getting rid of everything associated with her suggests the opposite.

I do agree it is pretty crass to attach her name to the items but maybe he thinks he has more chance of selling them by doing that.:D

It's more the way practically all the KP stuff has a sad little 'I gave her this but she rejected it :cry:' pity party history message attached to it! Like he thinks it adds value!

He really is pitiful!!! :D:D

Blue Eyed lady 14-07-2013 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexi22 (Post 67070784)
It's more the way practically all the KP stuff has a sad little 'I gave her this but she rejected it :cry:' pity party history message attached to it! Like he thinks it adds value!

He really is pitiful!!! :D:D

Think I need a tissue, so moving:rolleyes:

Blondie X 14-07-2013 11:07

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...e-alex-2052319

Pwicey ain't happy

scone 14-07-2013 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexi22 (Post 67070479)
It's his g/friend's account, Loz. The other items are here -

full tragic list

There are a lot of "unwanted gifts to Katie Price" there :D

KayteJ 14-07-2013 11:43

I think this came about after his gf let rip on Twitter about women dm'ing Alex, throwing themselves at her boyfriend. Then later, she put that stuff on Ebay.

Seems she has a bit of a jealous streak and is clearing out any signs of his ex.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:03.