Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Andre's "suffering" (part 2) (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1863497)

Kat_12 26-07-2013 22:12

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ella71110 (Post 67407383)
yes Peteys pet name for Emily is" Embolism "he calls it her like he calls Princess "Bister" or "Pringles",

God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"

DS Forum Support 29-07-2013 12:58

This thread has received a thread split as it has reached a high number of posts.

Please take the time to review our community guidelines and consider how they apply to your posts. We will not accept disrespectful posts towards other users.

Please use the red alert button to bring such posts to our attention and do not respond to them.

peonypot 29-07-2013 13:00

Yay its back:D

scone 29-07-2013 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_12 (Post 67411935)
God, he's not one of those people who insists on giving everyone they know cutesy pet names, is he? He's 40 years old for crying out loud.

Continuation of: Andre's "suffering"

I still use pet names too :o

Val_Beam 29-07-2013 13:02

My husbands pet name for me is OI:(:D

artlesschaos 29-07-2013 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by scone (Post 67473937)
I still use pet names too :o

So do I. Mainly because I remember them better than the names I actually named my children. :o:D

Valdery 29-07-2013 13:07

My pet name for my husband is Kenny Benny, because he used to wear one of those woollen hats Benny out of Crossroads did (I know...age showing). :D Thing is the other day my seven year old grandson asked why I called him that and rebuked me for it, telling me his granddad's name was either "granddad" or Kenny"...love kids :D:D:D

Essex Angel* 29-07-2013 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Val_Beam (Post 67473988)
My husbands pet name for me is OI:(:D

:D:D:D

SenseiSam 29-07-2013 13:09

Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!

Valdery 29-07-2013 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenseiSam (Post 67474132)
Best to just roll with it - we chose names for our children that we thought couldn't be shortened only to find they got lengthened and subverted instead. Whatevs!

:D;):D

Valdery 29-07-2013 13:13

My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it! :D

Blue Eyed lady 29-07-2013 13:14

Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Camb...s-11012013.htm

SenseiSam 29-07-2013 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Eyed lady (Post 67474234)
Well he had a "perfect" night last night & from the pics I just viewed, he was dressed like a normal human being, no signs of (a far as I'm aware) any monstrosities like this little number............

He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl :D (got to keep the paying customers happy..)

sidsgirl 29-07-2013 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Eyed lady (Post 67474234)

Love him singing that song :)

Blue Eyed lady 29-07-2013 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenseiSam (Post 67474318)
He just wore a smart suit when I saw him but took off the jacket, rolled up his sleeves and flashed some abs for Mysterious Girl :D

That's what he was wearing in the pics I viewed Sensei & to be fair he looks absolutely fine, a million times better than these silly costumes he's been known to wear on stage.

Valdery 29-07-2013 13:30

I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman. :)

gilliedew 29-07-2013 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdery (Post 67474600)
I know these "stage people" like to wear some ridiculous outfits, I mean look at GaGa, and maybe it is part of their persona but some of it is sooooo old hat. I prefer the likes of Tina Turner (ok she did wear an outfit for the Mad Max song) but her voice and performance do the talking, she walks the walk that woman. :)

David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane:)

Valdery 29-07-2013 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilliedew (Post 67474842)
David Bowie, Elton John, Madge, GaGA, not going with the obvious one, mostly all huge stars who like to wear stage clothes, its walking down the street in them, they look silly

That bloke in Mud, Slade, Annie Lennox has had some howlers, its nice going down memory lane:)

And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise :o ;) :D

gilliedew 29-07-2013 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdery (Post 67475503)
And...not forgetting the forbidden one, who promotes books and merchandise :o ;) :D

I said, mostly and thought about it very carefully:D

Jimmy Connors 29-07-2013 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdery (Post 67474212)
My childrens' pet name for me is "moneytree" they just don't voice it! :D

I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. :o I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. :o Worse still they all answer me! :D

It's a slippery slope I tells ya! :eek:

Valdery 29-07-2013 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Connors (Post 67475860)
I am terrible with names Valdery, and sometimes call my children by the cat's name. :o I sometimes call the cat to come in from outside using the name of one of my children. :o Worse still they all answer me! :D

:D:D:D

Daisy Bennyboots 29-07-2013 15:03

Is he still suffering?

gilliedew 29-07-2013 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Connors (Post 67475860)

That made me remember

We had a dear little lady Golden Retriever called Gillie, we didn't name her , she came to us once a breeder didn't want to breed with her again and as we had had her son Oliver, we were thrilled.

We were told if we wanted her to have a wee, just say Gillie go wee wee in the back garden.

Well my name is Gillie, and I thought my neighbours were looking at me funny, and they said, we heard your husband telling you to go wee wee in the garden last night.:o:o:o

Anna.Nuttall 29-07-2013 15:16

Yay *munch popcorn* :)

The Prumeister 29-07-2013 15:57

Is Pete a shoo-in for this year's Nobel peace prize??