Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Soaps (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Emma Rigby's Hollywood "makeover" (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1868531)

barkingmad 05-08-2013 15:42

Emma Rigby's Hollywood "makeover"
 
Not impressed!! Unless you like the fake mannequin look
Shame - she was so naturally beautiful

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...-pictures.html

Creamtea 05-08-2013 16:05

Is she aiming for a job as one of those toys that sucker onto a car window?

avaconrad 05-08-2013 16:06

She better not stand by a fire she will melt away.

SpencerLevey 05-08-2013 16:28

She looks lip she got her lips done :(

ravensborough 05-08-2013 17:41

She looks like an extra from TOWIE! Emma Rigby is absolutely gorgeous and massively talented. What on earth possessed her to look like Porno Barbie?!

cris182 05-08-2013 18:00

The third picture she looks like a mannequin placed in the shot. She is staring off into the distance. Same with picture two.

foxy23 05-08-2013 18:02

Oh dear - she was pretty too!!!

Joe_Zel 05-08-2013 18:05

A shame. She was a good actress and could have been great in a good show, seeing her in the Once Upon a Time trailer it looks like a porn flick.

I'm sensing a Michelle Ryan try-hard here that will fail.

thejoyof_pat 05-08-2013 18:08

I actually gasped when I seen the photos.

Hound of Love 05-08-2013 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe_Zel (Post 67672663)
A shame. She was a good actress and could have been great in a good show, seeing her in the Once Upon a Time trailer it looks like a porn flick.

I'm sensing a Michelle Ryan try-hard here that will fail.

bib: Beat me to it:D

I was going to post: She could end up doing a Catherine Zeta Jones. Or a Michelle Ryan.

dublintvfan 05-08-2013 18:57

how to you go from this

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...8-1024-769.jpg

To this

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/32/300x450/em...-abc-party.jpg


:o

barkingmad 05-08-2013 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dublintvfan (Post 67673819)

Makes me sad people succumb to the knife or botox type injections and implants in the hope they'll be noticed by producers, agents etc :eek:

The_abbott 05-08-2013 20:30

23 and already had her lips done?!

What has this world come to if that's what women want to look like!!

IJoinedInMay 05-08-2013 20:33

You could argue that she wouldn't feel the need/pressure to change her look in that way, if people weren't judging her appearance, positively or negatively, on platforms such as Digital Spy?

The_abbott 05-08-2013 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by IJoinedInMay (Post 67676853)
You could argue that she wouldn't feel the need/pressure to change her look in that way, if people weren't judging her appearance, positively or negatively, on platforms such as Digital Spy?

blame forums? People are responsible for their own decisions!!

barkingmad 06-08-2013 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by IJoinedInMay (Post 67676853)
You could argue that she wouldn't feel the need/pressure to change her look in that way, if people weren't judging her appearance, positively or negatively, on platforms such as Digital Spy?

So we are to blame????!! Get real. When she was in H/O, she got mostly positive praise for not only her looks and natural beauty, but her acting.

She has bowed down to pressure of Hollywood cos she wants to make a name for herself there. As someone else said, it is her own choice!!

T.K. Mazin 06-08-2013 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creamtea (Post 67670060)
Is she aiming for a job as one of those toys that sucker onto a car window?

:D

Without sounding rude, she does look really unnatural. Don't know what she's done to her face. It looks strange to say the least.

dazza89 06-08-2013 10:01

Oh dear

That's all I've got to say

T.K. Mazin 06-08-2013 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe_Zel (Post 67672663)
A shame. She was a good actress and could have been great in a good show, seeing her in the Once Upon a Time trailer it looks like a porn flick.

I'm sensing a Michelle Ryan try-hard here that will fail.

I'm sensing this too. For her sake, I hope she succeeds.

StarryNight 06-08-2013 10:17

I really don't think she'd had any surgery, she's always had very full lips like that.

She's got too much make-up on, her hair looks over-bleached and tbh I think that dress is horrible but she's not had any work done, i'm 99% certain of that.

She doesn't need all that slap, she's doing herself a disservice with it all, she looks much nicer natural.

Having said that, whenever I have seen pictures of her at an event, she's always overdone it with make-up and had insanely big hair etc. This is nothing new, I don't think Hollywood have much to do with it.

If the show is a hit she'll probably have to get a stylist and they'll sort her out but until then, she's young she'll have a few fashion disasters.

Joe_Zel 06-08-2013 14:49

Yes, she's always had "plump" lips, but those lips have now inflated 4x that. Not natural in the slightest.

Just like the woman in Eastenders who claimed her lips were real, funny now that they seem to have deflated to half their size.

Hariken 06-08-2013 15:24

Such a shame, she could have been one to prove that you don't need all that ugly crap injected into your face to look good. Talented and gorgeous anyway yet chooses to do that? Hope that wasn't a decision of her manager or anything. :/

barkingmad 07-08-2013 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hariken (Post 67700468)
Such a shame, she could have been one to prove that you don't need all that ugly crap injected into your face to look good. Talented and gorgeous anyway yet chooses to do that? Hope that wasn't a decision of her manager or anything. :/

Probably - if they say "you're not going to make it unless you change your looks!"

benbenalen 07-08-2013 21:26

She was much prettier before, now she looks like an inflatable sex doll!
Things people do for Hollywood! :eek:

T.K. Mazin 07-08-2013 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by barkingmad (Post 67694395)
So we are to blame????!! Get real. When she was in H/O, she got mostly positive praise for not only her looks and natural beauty, but her acting.

She has bowed down to pressure of Hollywood cos she wants to make a name for herself there. As someone else said, it is her own choice!!

Yep, it appears that way.

Plus, if you have talent as an actor - why do you need to have work done on your face? The likes of Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence rely solely on their acting talents, not their looks despite being naturally pretty. I'm suprised Emma Rigby has gone to such lengths to achieve success in Hollywood.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:05.