Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Nigel Harman married? (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1885432)

TownieGirl 02-09-2013 23:46

Nigel Harman married?
 
Just noticed he appears to be wearing a wedding band in this photo taken recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ccurately.html

Looking forward to seeing him in Downton Abbey!

lea_uk 03-09-2013 00:09

I haven't heard anything about him getting married, but he's quite private, so he's possibly kept it quiet.

Dancing Girl 09-09-2013 10:25

Not heard anything about Nigel getting married in the media. Perhaps he is, perhaps he isn't. I remember the guy from Smallville (Tom Welling) worn a wedding ring for YEARS and recently was photographed quite a few times without his ring and yet according to his publicist he is still married to his wife Jamie. So who knows!!!!

shelleyj89 09-09-2013 10:29

He has a child with his partner, so it's plausible he's married.

I loved him on Eastenders, and Hotel Babylon. I don't watch Downton, but may have to tune in to see him.

ppaupy 09-09-2013 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelleyj89 (Post 68549034)
He has a child with his partner, so it's plausible he's married.

I loved him on Eastenders, and Hotel Babylon. I don't watch Downton, but may have to tune in to see him.

I always thought his partner was male ...but yes he of course could still be married.

shelleyj89 10-09-2013 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppaupy (Post 68557071)
I always thought his partner was male ...but yes he of course could still be married.

Unless men can give birth, I'm pretty sure she's a woman.

ppaupy 10-09-2013 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelleyj89 (Post 68570989)
Unless men can give birth, I'm pretty sure she's a woman.

Adopted/surrogate ?

wilehelmas 10-09-2013 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelleyj89 (Post 68570989)
Unless men can give birth, I'm pretty sure she's a woman.

Bit behind the times?

Dear me. :o

Kapellmeister 10-09-2013 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TownieGirl (Post 68413323)
Just noticed he appears to be wearing a wedding band in this photo taken recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ccurately.html

Looking forward to seeing him in Downton Abbey!

Not aged well, has he :(

Lorise 10-09-2013 17:14

Not sure if he is married, but he is starring in the new series of Mount Pleasant that is due to start soon.

Camino 10-09-2013 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapellmeister (Post 68578501)
Not aged well, has he :(

his right eye looks strange

Zora 10-09-2013 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapellmeister (Post 68578501)
Not aged well, has he :(

Oh dear, he really hasn't! What's happening with his eye? He always had a squint in EE but it was nothing like that. Looks like something out of an old black and white horror classic. :eek: :confused:

I was really looking forward to seeing him in Downton but now who knows.

gilesb 11-09-2013 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zora (Post 68588767)
Oh dear, he really hasn't! What's happening with his eye? He always had a squint in EE but it was nothing like that. Looks like something out of an old black and white horror classic. :eek: :confused:

I was really looking forward to seeing him in Downton but now who knows.

Isn't he in character here? So has been aged to look a bit like Simon Callow? Also maybe his character on the show is married and therefore that is the reason for the wedding ring?

Zora 11-09-2013 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilesb (Post 68597072)
Isn't he in character here? So has been aged to look a bit like Simon Callow? Also maybe his character on the show is married and therefore that is the reason for the wedding ring?

I have no idea. Hopefully he will look better on TV than he does in that picture.

shelleyj89 12-09-2013 09:14

I must be missing where he looks so bad? He just looks the same, but older? I've seen men look far worse at his age! I still would :p

downtonfan 12-09-2013 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppaupy (Post 68557071)
I always thought his partner was male ...but yes he of course could still be married.

And this is why this thread exists. We just haven't speculated on this guy's gay status yet.

Paul_Howard1 13-09-2013 01:31

Would love for him to be gay :D

StandByMe89 15-09-2013 02:16

I used to be in love with Dennis! He looks pretty much the same as he did then, he always had a squinty eye didn't he?

donna255 02-10-2013 07:51

Okay, back inside page of next week's Radio Times he is doing question and answer thing.

He mentions his baby and his partner she likes to watch different TV from him.

Swanandduck2 03-10-2013 12:24

Why are so many people so eager to announce that every second celeb is gay? If a well known guy isn't either married or regularly photographed with some bimbo hanging on his arm the gay police are rushing straight in. And even if he is married with six kids they still narrow their eyes and go hmmm?? Cover up??
What is this obsession with wanting well known people to be gay?

RadioKnower 03-10-2013 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancing Girl (Post 68548999)
I remember the guy from Smallville (Tom Welling) worn a wedding ring for YEARS and recently was photographed quite a few times without his ring and yet according to his publicist he is still married to his wife Jamie.

Why do you randomly bring him up all the time, not as if he's it's that relevant.

wilehelmas 03-10-2013 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanandduck2 (Post 68986444)
Why are so many people so eager to announce that every second celeb is gay? If a well known guy isn't either married or regularly photographed with some bimbo hanging on his arm the gay police are rushing straight in. And even if he is married with six kids they still narrow their eyes and go hmmm?? Cover up??
What is this obsession with wanting well known people to be gay?


Lol, it's not the 'gay police' - thanks to the internet, the media does a lot of fibbing and over-dramatising of every celebrity circumstance so many people are naturally suspicious. We also have celebrity pushed in our faces every day and many of these tales of romance or woe seem overcooked. Some are just as they appear too.

I would say for several of them there's no smoke without fire, but often people do get their wires crossed too, or leap before researching. There are some celebs who will always be 'anomalies' because they don't fit any stereotype or pattern.

I think the growth of the internet, and that 'gay' is thankfully no longer a dirty word to be whispered has made colourful speculation flourish. Plus I think people like what seems like a good puzzle to crack, be it right or wrong.

Heavenly 04-10-2013 12:47

Oh Dennis, my biggest soap crush ever and it still stands.

The Prumeister 04-10-2013 12:51

Never understood his appeal tbh. Looks like a weasel and about 2 feet tall. Plus, a terrible actor:D

sorcha_healy27 04-10-2013 19:55

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for having a wonky eye


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57.