Digital Spy Forums

Digital Spy Forums (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/index.php)
-   Showbiz (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Louie Spence Poisonous Little Wasp (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1888969)

gregsanison 10-09-2013 19:16

Louie Spence Poisonous Little Wasp

I mean that in very complimentary terms as he is an absolute golden joy to watch,

His put downs, his energy, his advice(or lack of it). his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic.

He'd make a brilliant TV chat show host.

He is a fighter and his camp mannerisms are very funny,

Now this is a future national treasure.

Louis Spence for Prime Minister! Imagine him in a heated House of Commons debate! He'd wipe the floor of any opposition! :D

Baz O 10-09-2013 19:22

Am I the only one who hates his dancing skills??

21stCenturyBoy 10-09-2013 19:28

Why are you so adverse to posting in the Big Brother section? It's there so it doesn't pollute any other part of the forums!

gregsanison 10-09-2013 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21stCenturyBoy (Post 68582416)
Why are you so adverse to posting in the Big Brother section? It's there so it doesn't pollute any other part of the forums!

This is about the celebrity per se and not the show He is NOW the talking point of the nation. Be like Louie and "get with it" :p

rionia 10-09-2013 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregsanison (Post 68582019)
I mean that in very complimentary terms as he is an absolute golden joy to watch,

His put downs, his energy, his advice(or lack of it). his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic.

Louis Spence for Prime Minister! Imagine him in a heated House of Commons debate! He'd wipe the floor of any opposition! :D

I would look forward to seeing a Louie Spence - Boris Johnson debate :D

cazzz 10-09-2013 20:42

Quote:

one of his friends - the writer of Benidorm tweeted stuff about Louis when he first went in. He said that Louis is treating BB as a job. He was hoping to get in, get paid and get out asap:D

He said, wait until he puts on his glasses and ignores everyone:D have I missed that part yet?

chuck_wippl 10-09-2013 21:29

Love Louie. I'd love to go on a night out with him. I bet he'd be a great laugh, even if he was sober.

Zora 10-09-2013 21:48

Louis Spence makes me feel sick. I can understand some executive twit thinking he might be fun for five minutes but how he has managed to sustain the TV exposure is absolutely baffling.

Julie_Evans 10-09-2013 22:49

I personally detest the little sh*t.

Zora 10-09-2013 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie_Evans (Post 68588697)

I never do manage to get my head around someone like Louis Spence having "fans" of any kind.

gregsanison 10-09-2013 22:52

Quote:

Julie my dear that is why he is compulsive viewing! You either love him or love to hate him! :D

Pippa 2 11-09-2013 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baz O (Post 68582220)
Am I the only one who hates his dancing skills??

No, I do too. Prancing around like a girlie...:rolleyes:

Sara Webb 11-09-2013 19:17

Quote:

:D I wouldn't go that far, but I do find him supremely irritating.

Zizu58 11-09-2013 21:51

Quote:

Well I usually detest effeminate gays but I absolutely LOVE him !!

CravenHaven 12-09-2013 10:54

Quote:

his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic

Is this a freudian slip? I would definitely batten down my hatches in a 'confrontation' with Louis.

Andy Birkenhead 12-09-2013 10:56

I can't stand him
I'd never get tired of punching him in the face

FrankieFixer 12-09-2013 11:14

Quote:

:D:D:D

poppy10 12-09-2013 11:17

I love him :) he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.

gregsanison 12-09-2013 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppy10 (Post 68618308)
I love him :) he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.

Yep, it was cruel but highly watchable. Louie is the Hiroshima bomb of put downs! :D

denial_orstupid 12-09-2013 12:48

his dance skills are excellent and he has done some pretty amazing things in his career long before pineapple.
i like him but its easy to see why some would hate him .

gregsanison 13-09-2013 13:50

Loads of work offers have came in for Lois. I am pleased as he is one hell of a fun celeb to be on tv. :)

Microkorg 13-09-2013 17:49

Quote:

Ditto

One trick pony

Ella71110 14-09-2013 02:05

Louie is fab! :D

I'd also love to go out with him one night as he's got a wonderful caring side as well but I think as he mostly acted in the BB house as if it was a job so hardly ever we saw the real Louie -I still think he's hilarious! :D

mushymanrob 14-09-2013 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zora (Post 68588795)
I never do manage to get my head around someone like Louis Spence having "fans" of any kind.

agreed..... i dont want him beamed into my home.. repulsive little creep.

sofakat 14-09-2013 08:20

Quote:

How much is he paying you?