View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 23:38
LovelyLaura
Forum Member

I had huge admiration and respect for Heath as a person and as an actor....it still seems so surreal that he has gone and that the industry has lost such a great talent But I'm sure his spirit will live on and his films will be enjoyed time and time again in the future

I'm so looking forward to seeing The Dark Knight, although it will be tinged with sadness too. The trailer looks fantastic though and I think it's going to be a phenomenal performance from Heath.

I own most of his films on DVD, although I think it will be a while before I am able to watch any of them again.

Like a lot of people, my first Heath film that I saw was Ten Things I Hate About You - such a great movie and Heath is fab in it But I still remember him from before then, when he had a small part in Home & Away....even back then, I thought he was destined for big things so I was made up when I saw that he was in Ten Things!

It's really hard to pinpoint which of Heath's movies would be my favourite as I have enjoyed them all in very different ways...although I guess that Brokeback Mountain will always have a more special place in my heart than the others
LovelyLaura is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote