View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 18:44
cj1234
Forum Member

If you think the BB Forum is scary(which I don`t by the way)......Just pass a negative comment about one of the Professional Dancers in SCD.....and sit back and wait for the cyber bashing.Even better....Just say you thought Kelly Brook was a great Dancer.....Some would have you believe she`s Edwina Currie`s daughter.The SCD forum is certainly not as pink and fluffy as some would have you believe.Great spoiler thread on Saturday nights though......Back on Topic I really do wonder why some of these celebs bother with wiggs...Bruce Willis;Danny De-vito and Sean Connery never bothered and it hasn`t done them any harm.I just wish Hollywood accepted that a high % of men go bald. John Travolta was a shock.

Have you made a negative comment on the soap forum!! Hard hat alert!
I know what you mean about the SCD forums, goodness me last year when Gethin got kicked out what a rumpus. And I happened to mention that Letitia Dean was rather on the lumpy side so it showed in her dancing and I got told off good and proper!
Back to topic - I really like slightly balding men personally, (my OH is lovely for instance) I've always found Bruce Willis very sexy - I think the vests and muscles help.
cj1234 is offline   Reply With Quote