View Single Post
Old 21-11-2010, 10:44
allie5

Oh dear, poor Kerching...is she the last to know her contract has been terminated?? Maybe Max has been dragging his heels with the paperwork.

She hasnt helped matters with her "...as far as I know" quote has she? No wonder she isnt usually allowed to speak .

How VERY odd that the Smitten Lovebirds supposedly chat incessently on the phone daily (even though the HARDSHIP of flying over first class is a step too far in this beautiful romance :P ) that neither are quite sure they are in love anymore. Its such a complex thing, this True Love lark isnt it? I dont think Si has quite got the hang things yet - the IDEA, Simon sweetie, is you spend quality time with your beloved fiancee...NOT send her back to LA for a couple of months. I think Uncle Max needs them both back on his "Faking a Relationship 101" course as the modules "Fooling the Press" and "Pretending to Appear Smitten" have failed spectularly.

Oh well, I suppose she will be dragged to NYC to appear Smitten for probably the final time at the Emmy's tomorrow. That will be a hoot. Will Si be bringing her P45 and hefty payoff cheque with him? Ooooh to be a customs man today! .
allie5 is offline   Reply With Quote