View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 00:37
MJ_lives
Forum Member

I have so many. In fact, if I could, I'd just post the entire scripts from all the movies. I agree with all the ones already posted, so I'll put ones that haven't yet been posted. And these are only movie quotes. If we could include book quotes I'd be here all night!

Fred: Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother. (Philosopher's Stone)

Ron: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow! (Philosopher's Stone)

Draco: Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. Red hair, hand-me-down robes? You must be a Weasley. (Philosopher's Stone)

Seamus: I'm half and half, me dad's a muggle, me mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out. (Philosopher's Stone)

Oliver: Nasty little buggers. (Philosopher's Stone)

Draco: Wait 'til my father hears about this! This is servant's stuff!
Harry: If I didn't know any better, Draco, I'd say you were scared.
Draco: I'm not scared, Potter! [*random howl*] Did you hear that?
(Philosopher's Stone)

Hermione: Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself. (Chamber of Secrets)

Hermione: At least nobody on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent. (Chamber of Secrets)

Oliver: You can't cancel Quidditch! (Chamber of Secrets)

Ron: Follow the spiders... why can't it be follow the butterflies?! (Chamber of Secrets)

Ron: If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him! (Chamber of Secrets)

Draco: You and your bloody chicken! (Prisoner of Azkaban)

Harry: Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape, and...
Snape: ...Go on.
Harry: And request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
Snape: Why you insolent little -
Lupin: Professor!
(Prisoner of Azkaban)

Snape: That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?
Ron: He's got a point, you know.
(Prisoner of Azkaban)

Lupin: Sirius, be quiet!
Sirius: Be quiet yourself, Remus!
Snape: Listen to you two, quarrelling like an old married couple.
Sirius: Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?
(Prisoner of Azkaban)

Dumbledore: In dreams, we enter a world which is entirely our own. (Prisoner of Azkaban)

Draco: My father will hear about this! (Goblet of Fire)

Snape: Don't lie to me! (Goblet of Fire)

Luna: You're just as sane as I am. (Order of the Phoenix)

Fred: You know, George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement.
George: Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing.
(Order of the Phoenix)

Ron: How much are these?
Fred & George: Five galleons.
Ron: How much for me?
Fred & George: Five galleons.
Ron: But I'm your brother!
Fred & George: Ten galleons!
(Half-Blood Prince)

Harry: Sorry, Professor but I must not tell lies. (Deathly Hallows P1)

Snape: If anyone here has any knowledge of Mr Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward... now.
[Harry jumps out like a boss].
Harry: It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster.
[The doors open to reveal the entire Order standing in Godlike poses].
(Deathly Hallows P2)

Neville: Yeah?! You and whose army?! (Deathly Hallows P2)

Snape: Look at me. You have your mother's eyes. (Deathly Hallows P2)

Neville: It doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here! So's Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them! They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us! It's not over! (Deathly Hallows P2)

However, this is my all time favourite:

Harry: GIVE THAT HERE MALFOY OR I'LL KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR BROOM!

Okay I'll stop now...
MJ_lives is offline   Reply With Quote