Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 201)

Comments

• Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning lovesy:)
    Good morning.

Inside Soap Cover if anyone is interested :)

Morning and thanks for the link:)

Still can believe Darren's exit s/l...
    Talk about imagination:rolleyes:
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all! Just over 10 hours til EE :D (not that i'm counting :sleep:)
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still can believe Darren's exit s/l...
    Talk about imagination:rolleyes:

Agree its not a good exit s/l, as if he would cheat on Jodie judging from how he's been with her since they've been going out! Gonna miss Darren lol

ETA - Morning Jenn :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning jenn:)
    Yep thats what I think, shame as thought they were really good together. Micheal is so cunning but it makes him interesting :D

Er, are you sure about that?:sleep:
    Agree its not a good exit s/l, as if he would cheat on Jodie judging from how he's been with her since they've been going out! Gonna miss Darren lol

Me too, I liked him; who's Tam gonna have fun with now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep thats what I think, shame as thought they were really good together. Micheal is so cunning but it makes him interesting :D

Yes I like them together too but he never was staying for long! Michael is pretty horrible, I guess you could use interesting to describe him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the Inside soap cover Disney

That also make me feel better that Christian wont cheat.
    As Darren cheats on Jodie.
    Eddies kisses Vanessa when he is supposed to be with Carol!
    We have just had the Max Tanya affair, both cheating on Greg and Vanessa and Alfie is about to accuse Kat of cheating when she has not!
    Zainab is going to start having feelings for Yusef she is still married to Masood!

Also what is it with this thread reaching a century and rumours of Christian cheating Man!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

Morning :) no I can see that :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

Morning jenn:D

*waves* to LWP and MrsP:)

Sorry for flying visit, got to go and get Lovesy Jr1's hair cut ready for school tomorrow, why do I leave these things so late:rolleyes:

Hopefully be back later:)

Bye x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves back at LWP, MrsP and Disney* :)

Apprehensively excited about seeing Chryed again! :cool:

Oooh and hi and bye lovesy! xx
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, I’ve been thinking about this for a while but kept putting it off. However now I just want to get my thoughts out there.

Over the last two years, we’ve come such a wonderful community and the Chryed relationship has taught us so much. Reading the “What Chryed mean to us” page on ProjectE has shown what a great influence the storyline has had on us. We constantly talk about the horrible prejudices and bullying that gay people face from day to day life. Moreover the real life experiences that members share here or know of others, brings home that homophobia is still an central issue of many. We all have strong views over it and are so-anti-homophobia, that wouldn’t be good if we can make a difference?

What I’m talking about is us making a big donation to stonewall charity. Everyone can take part. It doesn’t matter how much you donate. Every bit counts. :) I will set up a paypal account where you can send the money, under my name. Once I’ve collected all the money of the reached target (haven’t decided yet!), I will send it to the charity under the name of “Christian and Syed Fanbase, EastEnders”. Therefore they will be aware of where the money has come from. I will also send a letter to Kirkwood too.

Just for people who are interested, this is what Stonewall does with our donations…
    http://www.stonewall.org.uk/what_you_can_do/campaigning_opportunities/it_gets_better_today/3580.asp

The way I see it, if we can change at least one person’s life, then we have made a difference. :)It could be a Syed we’re helping or a Christian?

If you have any ideas of how to maximise donations, that would be great! The more money raised the better. :) I’m thinking once I’ve sorted it out (hopefully by the end of this week), we can start spreading this to places like twitter, facebook, youtube. I used to be part of another fangroup who did this to raise money for Haiti and it worked very well. We raised 4,000! I don’t expect that level of donation but with the level of support we can exceed our target, I’m sure. :)

Is by Christmas an okay time frame?

If you don’t want to donate for what ever reason, that is fine. :) With the economy times are hard and of course, this is an online forum thing.

Thoughts? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katrina, that's a great idea. I'm up for it certainly! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Hi guys, I’ve been thinking about this for a while but kept putting it off. However now I just want to get my thoughts out there.

Over the last two years, we’ve come such a wonderful community and the Chryed relationship has taught us so much. Reading the “What Chryed mean to us” page on ProjectE has shown what a great influence the storyline has had on us. We constantly talk about the horrible prejudices and bullying that gay people face from day to day life. Moreover the real life experiences that members share here or know of others, brings home that homophobia is still an central issue of many. We all have strong views over it and are so-anti-homophobia, that wouldn’t be good if we can make a difference?

What I’m talking about is us making a big donation to stonewall charity. Everyone can take part. It doesn’t matter how much you donate. Every bit counts. :) I will set up a paypal account where you can send the money, under my name. Once I’ve collected all the money of the reached target (haven’t decided yet!), I will send it to the charity under the name of “Christian and Syed Fanbase, EastEnders”. Therefore they will be aware of where the money has come from. I will also send a letter to Kirkwood too.

Just for people who are interested, this is what Stonewall does with our donations…
    http://www.stonewall.org.uk/what_you_can_do/campaigning_opportunities/it_gets_better_today/3580.asp

The way I see it, if we can change at least one person’s life, then we have made a difference. :)It could be a Syed we’re helping or a Christian?

If you have any ideas of how to maximising donations, that would be great! The more money raised the better. :) I’m thinking once I’ve sorted it out (hopefully by the end of this week), we can start spreading this to places like twitter, facebook, youtube. I used to be part of another fangroup who did this to raise money for Haiti and it worked very well. We raised 4,000! I don’t expect that level of donation but with the level of support we can exceed our target, I’m sure. :)

Is by Christmas an okay time frame?

If you don’t want to donate for what ever reason, that is fine. :) With the economy times are hard and of course, this is an online forum thing.

Thoughts? :)

Katrina, this is a fab idea!:)
    You can definitely count me in for a donation:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Disney, lovesy, chryedfan, Jenn:D
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    Morning Disney, lovesy, chryedfan, Jenn:D

Morning you :D

And morning cooko :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya Katrina

What a wonderful idea. Count me in:)

If i can help in anyway as well. Please let me know. I would be delighted to do so.

Susan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning cooko:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er, are you sure about that?:sleep:

Me too, I liked him; who's Tam gonna have fun with now?
    Lol I think he is, but hes not a favourite of mine or owt :D

And Max and Darren were really good together!
    Yes I like them together too but he never was staying for long! Michael is pretty horrible, I guess you could use interesting to describe him :D

Eddies leaving?! Must have missed this! Lol :D, Yes definitely is horrible but his facial expressions are brilliant.

Good idea Katrina :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooko94 wrote: »
    Morning :)

Morning:)
    Lol I think he is, but hes not a favourite of mine or owt :D

And Max and Darren were really good together!

Glad we understand each other:D

Yes, Max and Darren made a good team!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning
    congrats Clarkey on the OP. Just popping in to say hello but have to get ready for school now so bye! :p x
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the support guys. :)

I'm going to take a bath and go to work in an hour so I'll hopefully talk about it more this evening or tomorrow. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Cooko!

Hi and Bye Tipsy :D

Speak soon Katrina :)
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Morning!

So excited about Chryed being back tonight although starting to feel a bit sick about The Return tomorrow! :eek: :o

Katrina, that's a wonderful idea about the donation to Stonewall, you can definitely count me in for it! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katrina that's a great idea! :)

LWP yes Eddie's leaving, David has already ready finished filming I think. He's going on tour with a show, which he's always had in the pipeline - i'm going to see it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Morning all, HAPPY CHRYED WEEK!:D:D:D

I woke up this morning after a very strange non Chryed related dream and totally forgot we have them on screen tonight and tomorrow and Thursday! :)

I was having internet probs which slowed my laptop down yesterday so hope I haven't missed anything too exciting?

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This discussion has been closed.