Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 20)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I did not see her or Nick in the audiance. Perhaps they were both back stage in the Green Room?
  • Options
    EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mary02 wrote: »
    I did not see her or Nick in the audiance. Perhaps they were both back stage in the Green Room?

Nick was in the front row.
  • Options
    salsamegsalsameg Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi swoonies, I'm in Milan and won't be home until Tuesday so have not seen last nights show. Thought I would let you know that Baka went to the show yesterday with my hubby as a production guest, it was her birthday and she met Bruce. I have only spoken to my hubby but she had a wonderful time, will fill you all in later this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    salsameg wrote: »
    Hi swoonies, I'm in Milan and won't be home until Tuesday so have not seen last nights show. Thought I would let you know that Baka went to the show yesterday with my hubby as a production guest, it was her birthday and she met Bruce. I have only spoken to my hubby but she had a wonderful time, will fill you all in later this week.

hi Meg
    Lucky you in Milan:)
    Thats wonderful for Baka, can't wait to hear all about it:)
  • Options
    lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Come back right now, we need all the goss!Seriously though,enjoy Milan, hope it's pleasure rather than work.:)
  • Options
    salsamegsalsameg Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    hi Meg
    Lucky you in Milan:)
    Thats wonderful for Baka, can't wait to hear all about it:)

Work Tipi :( and really boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Work Tipi :( and really boring.

aw thats a shame :(
    And to make it worse you missed going to SCD with Baka!!!
    Do you think you will get to go see it yourself before it ends?
  • Options
    barbarambarbaram Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hello Meg - what a wonderful birthday treat for Baka:) Very much looking forward to hearing her take on what goes on back stage and who she met:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LuBooth Louisa Booth
    House full of family all weekend. Low(e) point was cousin asking @artemchigvintse if he says wodka or vodka?
    :D

By the way meant to say that I hope Kara and Artem have a lovely Christmas in New York :)
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, how fab is that?!!! :)

Look forward to hearing everything :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moonbaby88 wrote: »

MB Thanks for the info. Hope he gets more work to keep him in the UK.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eselle wrote: »
    MB Thanks for the info. Hope he gets more work to keep him in the UK.:)

Looks good - on their site James & Ola are doing the next night at the same place (dunno why they didn't put them all together)

Probably a financial reason:)
  • Options
    Masie_daisyMasie_daisy Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Hi all, quick update on the Strictly tour, they were really struggling to get the Celebrity dancers this year. Robbie wasn't going to do it and as Alex had already turned them down James and Ola were not needed.

When Robbie decided to do it after all they didn't think Ola would take part without James so Katya was asked (she normally only partners Klaus but apparently adores dancing with Pasha and is even doing some other shows with him) and she agreed to join the tour.

Pasha didn't refuse to dance with Aliona but did ask if he could be partnered with someone else as and his exact words were that he finds her behaviour uncomfortable and inappropriate at times.
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, as always, for the information Masie_daisy :)
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quiz time http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/2011/quiz/

Thanks for the info masie_daisy - interesting comments about Aliona.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Could be interesting tonight ladies ::

bbcstrictly BBC Strictly
    Tonight on ITT our all new Pro Challenge sees our dancers attempt a new world record! Plus Anita, Robin, Brendan, Craig AND Natalie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, quick update on the Strictly tour, they were really struggling to get the Celebrity dancers this year. Robbie wasn't going to do it and as Alex had already turned them down James and Ola were not needed.

When Robbie decided to do it after all they didn't think Ola would take part without James so Katya was asked (she normally only partners Klaus but apparently adores dancing with Pasha and is even doing some other shows with him) and she agreed to join the tour.

Pasha didn't refuse to dance with Aliona but did ask if he could be partnered with someone else as and his exact words were that he finds her behaviour uncomfortable and inappropriate at times.

Interesting stuff...thanks as always for the inside info :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Interesting stuff...thanks as always for the inside info :):)

Mmm very interesting thanks for insider track.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TIPI TIPI TIPI can you hear us!!!!!
  • Options
    blindsideblindside Posts: 4,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately the person who has put this bit of publicity together seems to be under the impression that her name is ALIONI :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    TIPI TIPI TIPI can you hear us!!!!!

Whassup??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tipi wrote: »
    Whassup??

We need your expert skills for tomorrow night, hopefully

Start Date
    29 November 2011 07:00
    End Date
    29 November 2011 23:45
    Price
    £250.00
    Chaired by rugby legend Kenny Logan, Dyslexia Action is hosting a very special evening to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of our inaugural Awards Dinner and to celebrate the achievements of inspirational dyslexic individuals on Tuesday 29th November at the Savoy Hotel, London.

we are all crossing everything AGAIN
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hhhmmm not getting my hopes up as they haven't mentioned Kara in any of their tweets about the celeb attendants so far but will keep an eye out just in case :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, just read this! Great stuff! Glad Baka had a wonderful time and we get to read her account. Hurry home from Milan salsameg!;):)
This discussion has been closed.