Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 234)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,523
    Forum Member
    As for Olympic events, Chryed would be good at the marathon :D they've developed good stamina through other activities ;) :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Yay :D
    /not tumblr stalking you or anything :o

awww bless you! I stalk alot of blogs, never thought anyone would stalk me :o I feel honoured :D

/i don't get excited when my edits get notes or anything....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah, happy 2 year anniversary Syed and Amira! Here is to a divorce soon! :D

Woop :D their divorce will be a highlight of 2012 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The names aren't very useful when you need to find a specific cap though, it's pure luck :rolleyes: I don't have that many, most are modern though. And a few I have saved several times under different names :sleep:

I've done that too, or got ones of the same scene that you can hardly tell the difference between :o
    There needs to be a way of typing in a description and instantly getting the one you mean! Though 'that one of Syed/Christian looking hot' might make them all flash up at once! :D
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for Olympic events, Chryed would be good at the marathon :D they've developed good stamina through other activities ;) :cool:

They would be good at diving too oh and Gymnastics!!!

ETA and Wrestling!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    awww bless you! I stalk alot of blogs, never thought anyone would stalk me :o I feel honoured :D

/i don't get excited when my edits get notes or anything....

Haha, I don't stalk too much :p oh, I'm sure that's proper normal :cool: I think I've reblogged every Chryed thing of yours :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, Christian getting drunk pretending he's having the best time when all he really wants is to be cuddled up with Syed seeing the new year in together as an engaged couple :(

And Syed in a house full of worry and upset, with Amira no doubt wittering on at him and all he wants is the strong comforting arms of the man he loves :(

:cry::cry::cry:
    And both of them pretending everything is okay and their eyes telling a different story :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woop :D their divorce will be a highlight of 2012 :D

Yep! Next time Syed will get married it will be to the real love of his life, someone who he has been in love with for 3 YEARS!! 3 years :eek: where has the time gone?

Who knows maybe Christian is moaning onto Jane and Roxy about being 40 this year like I was just moaning on when it turned 12 that I'll be 19 this year. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They would be good at diving too oh and Gymnastics!!!

Definitely gymnastics, all that flexibility :D and diving or swimming so we can perv :sleep:
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely gymnastics, all that flexibility :D and diving or swimming so we can perv :sleep:

I thought diving as they are good at going down :o:p
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry:
    And both of them pretending everything is okay and their eyes telling a different story :(

Bless them :(
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, Yes! :)
    I wonder what they did?
    I daresay Christian was in a club with Jane and Roxy and has got to the maudlin stage of drunk now :(
    And Syed has had an entire evening of Amira wittering on about 'their' future, and wants to go to bed and cry. :(

Made me laugh and bloody cry an' all.

Oh dear oh dear:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep! Next time Syed will get married it will be to the real love of his life, someone who he has been in love with for 3 YEARS!! 3 years :eek: where has the time gone?

Who knows maybe Christian is moaning onto Jane and Roxy about being 40 this year like I was just moaning on when it turned 12 that I'll be 19 this year. :o

Wow :eek: can't believe Syed and Amiras wedding was a whole two years ago. Hopefully this will be a great Chryed year :D

Haha, he doesn't look 40 :sleep: I was getting excited cos I turn
    16 :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha, I don't stalk too much :p oh, I'm sure that's proper normal :cool: I think I've reblogged every Chryed thing of yours :o

Awww thanks :D. For some reason I never reblog anything I just like things. Is that weird?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah, I like your way of thinking :p
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm going to be 20 this year :eek::eek: eek!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or practising with the javelins. With eye sex.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:o:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've done that too, or got ones of the same scene that you can hardly tell the difference between :o
    There needs to be a way of typing in a description and instantly getting the one you mean! Though 'that one of Syed/Christian looking hot' might make them all flash up at once! :D

Bookmarking 2 pics cos Syeds arm has moved a centimetre is very useful :sleep: For something... :p
    Haha, yeah, and then it would crash the computer cos it couldn't cope with the hotness :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Is that the one he wore when he did the Zainab impression on the bench? Trying to find a cap...ooh, this one? :) cos this one is lush :cool :

Stunning, guh! :D

That's what I want, Chryed caring about each other and being kind....plus buckets of eye sex and love of course too :sleep:
    : D:D:D: D

I want one of those too! : D

Thanks! :D
    This is my favourite shirt :cool: I'd say it's reddy-pink though :sleep:

I know right? It's bookmarked as 'Lush2'. I have useful bookmark names : sleep:

*whispers* -What is bookmarked as 'Lush1'? :confused::sleep:

Gorgeous, thanks!
    I'd buy one : sleep: and then throw it down some stairs : o

Hehehe! :D.

Thanks. Good plan.
    Oh dear, I flamin' hated them, wanted to punch em all.

They'll all have Amira's face and wear different coloured manes

And she flogs them on some ghastly tv channel, she'll LOVE IT.

She will. & as long as she leaves Chryed out of it, go for it Amira (especially the 'go' part....).
    She'd be good on shopping channel, selling off the shoulder tops. That can be her new career! Bye bye Amira : D

So fitting for her! Perfect choice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow :eek: can't believe Syed and Amiras wedding was a whole two years ago. Hopefully this will be a great Chryed year :D

Haha, he doesn't look 40 :sleep: I was getting excited cos I turn
    16 :o:o

I know right? it's all ok big man clarkey, it's all ok :) I think Christian might go into a strop when Syed turns 30 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or practising with the javelins. With eye sex.

Shot putting and Hammer throwing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »

Are you going to become all wise and mature when you turn 20? :sleep: :p
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »

I'll be 22 :eek: 22 sounds like an age that everyone should be moving on up in the world... what's the betting I'll still be at home with my parents, jobless? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been made to go and light lanterns and set them off in the air :rolleyes: ... My ruse worked though. My dad thought I'd just got back in, lol! I am such a NYE-phobe!

Olympic sports that Chryed would be good at... hmmmm, riding? :sleep:

ETA: I obviously mean HORSE riding :o:sleep:
This discussion has been closed.