Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 235)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooooh I met Gok Wan hahaha :sleep: But I couldn't take a pic because he was too busy fixing his hair :sleep::D:D

that's so cool! ahaha oh dear :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    cookie I'm upset by your opinion of Oliver :sleep: He's pretty yes but there are many examples of when he is hot rather than pretty :sleep:

I always see you reblogging him on my dash...he's hot and I don't know much about him! Well, i do abit now :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardchoile wrote: »
    No, REALLY. He's not my type AT ALL.

Too smooooooooooth.

Sometimes smooth is good :sleep:

Have not had that pic open for days at all :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always see you reblogging him on my dash...he's hot and I don't know much about him! Well, i do abit now :o

Sorry! Hehe he really is :p He's the same age as Marc :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes smooth is good :sleep:

Have not had that pic open for days at all :sleep:

Ahaha thing is he had to be smooth for Priscilla :p He had to shave everywhere which is understandable :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Tiny_2312 wrote: »
    BIB: Of course he's a dog compared to Syed, but if there were no Syed, then...

... Then he can have me :o:D:p Don't know how that will work out :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahaha thing is he had to be smooth for Priscilla :p He had to shave everywhere which is understandable :p

Really I love that he is, i'm very easily pleased - hairy, smooth - not bothered :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry! Hehe he really is :p He's the same age as Marc :sleep:

Is that him on your blog, the one of you and him? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    that's so cool! ahaha oh dear :o

and plus I was running late. I didn't plan to meet him. Imagine walking into your shopping centre miserable then there in front of you is Gok Wan :cool: I did have to rub my eyes :o:D:D
  • Options
    Tiny_2312Tiny_2312 Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Amira looks like this ---> :sleep:

As for the passion, you mean the snog on NYE? No we haven't been rewarded with such again :rolleyes: They go into a blackhole over the next two weeks because they are not mentioned in spoilers but not sure if they are back the week after. Plus John has panto leave so maybe that's another blackhole to come but I'm not too sure.

And don't worry about being a newbie, you can join me? Although I don't feel like a newbie any more because that's how addictive this thread is :D

I must confess to having kept an eye on EE spoilers for about the last year. I noticed they're not in it for the next two weeks. In a way, it's a good because I can afford to miss a few eps and get back to my assignment for university.
    Glad I'm not the only newbie, although I can see how addictive it is - as I've been lurking for quite a while. None of my mates know about this! Guilty secret.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much for all of the additional welcomes. It's really friendly in Chryedland isn't it?
    Except all the mean comments towards Amira - which do make me laugh. Poor Amira, if only she knew how much the whole of Walford hates her.
    I recently re-watched the ep on the day before Symira's wedding, when passion overtook the boys. We haven't really seen them like that since, have we?
    At least we've got fanfics to fil in the gaps. Any ideas when the next blackhole will end? I've got to get prepared...
    Sorry for all the questions. I guess newbies have a lot to learn? :o:)

NYE kiss is a favourite of mine..funnily enough :p No, we haven't seen anything like that since..but I'm still hoping for something similar soon :sleep:
  • Options
    Tiny_2312Tiny_2312 Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    ... Then he can have me :o:D:p Don't know how that will work out :D:D

From the sound of it, with a fight between you and me. Not really. I could never be mean to another Chryed person
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really I love that he is, i'm very easily pleased - hairy, smooth - not bothered :o
    hehe :D ooh C4E just told me he's naturally smooth on his chest :p But I agree. I don't like lots of hair to be honest... oh well :D I love Johnny and I love Marc and I love Oliver I'll just leave it at that!
    Is that him on your blog, the one of you and him? :)
    Yep :)
    and plus I was running late. I didn't plan to meet him. Imagine walking into your shopping centre miserable then there in front of you is Gok Wan :cool: I did have to rub my eyes :o:D:D
    Ah fair enough! Haha that is pretty cool though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I must confess to having kept an eye on EE spoilers for about the last year. I noticed they're not in it for the next two weeks. In a way, it's a good because I can afford to miss a few eps and get back to my assignment for university.
    Glad I'm not the only newbie, although I can see how addictive it is - as I've been lurking for quite a while. None of my mates know about this! Guilty secret.

University :o Thanks for the reminder to start my work too :D:D I'm so going to fail uni this year, this thread may be a little too addictive :cool: No one knows that I'm on here too, I think they'd just laugh at me :D:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    NYE kiss is a favourite of mine..funnily enough :p No, we haven't seen anything like that since..but I'm still hoping for something similar soon :sleep:

that's definitely one of my favourites too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cookie I'm upset by your opinion of Oliver :sleep: He's pretty yes but there are many examples of when he is hot rather than pretty :sleep:

Nooooo. I LARVE HIM MUCHOS! And yuuuuh he totally is hot... but not that sort of RAWR hot, like not UHHHHH meow hot, if you get me... :o

I do LARVE me some muscles, and stubble, and roughness and just dirt (not actual dirt)...... :o:sleep:

Also, was googling pics of him and the pic of you and him is like on the 3rd page of images... Not sure if you know :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From the sound of it, with a fight between you and me. Not really. I could never be mean to another Chryed person

I'm straight, a girl and a muslim ..... You win :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooooo. I LARVE HIM MUCHOS! And yuuuuh he totally is hot... but not that sort of RAWR hot, like not UHHHHH meow hot, if you get me... :o

I do LARVE me some muscles, and stubble, and roughness and just dirt (not actual dirt)...... :o:sleep:

Also, was googling pics of him and the pic of you and him is like on the 3rd page of images... Not sure if you know :)
    I just..............HAVE YOU SEEN HIM IN VENUS COOKIE? If that's not 'RAWR hot' then I don't know what is :p
    Yeh fair enough hahaha
    I do know that. it's pretty awk but oh well! All my friends have mentioned it I'm like :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

None of my friends known about this either, and I'm pretty new to this thread. Also glad for blackhole due to university work.

I like to think that everything will be looking good when the blackhole happens, else it's going to bug me for weeks.
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i keep getting distracted from my exam revision by these threads. whoops....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hehe :D ooh C4E just told me he's naturally smooth on his chest :p But I agree. I don't like lots of hair to be honest... oh well :D I love Johnny and I love Marc and I love Oliver I'll just leave it at that!

It's lovely! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sort of pleased too because my laptop can go for repair and I can do some revision :D
    None of my friends know about it either except C4E (not sure if you've met her yet) because she's my sister :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Oh and you guys call yourselves fans... :sleep::D
    here - not great view and sound cuts out every so often but there are muscles in this!

Other one- it's quite funny :D

I don't think I closed my mouth the whole way through when I first watched that second one. :p
    He is very very pretty, not really my type but totally gorgeous (and AMAZING in Priscilla and so sweet in person (makes you larve him more)). If it was a toss up (teehee :sleep:) then this would win every time!:sleep:

I think I sometimes forget just how lovely Johnny's face is.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah fair enough! Haha that is pretty cool though

Yes it was really cool because I've never met a celeb before and I got really excited especailly because I watch his shows so I was rooted on the spot for like ages, he must have looked at me and thought 'she needs a new wardrobe' but who cares :sleep::D Then I got my phone out, called my mate and said 'ha!' while she cried on the other end. :D:D
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I have finished my clothing thing for 2009. Have had an absolute nightmare uploading it. But, anyway. It's here- however, some of the formatting has gone wonky and the pictures aren't great quality. I've uploaded it here if you want to download a better version. :) edit: oh, and I meant 'two consecutive episodes = one appearance'. I'm sure you know what I mean. :p

Unsurprisingly, Syed's most-worn outfit is the MQ uniform with 22 appearances. I decided not to upload all the caps, but, hey, since I took them anyway, enjoy: Syed Masood, pulling off hairnets since 2009.

Discounting the MQ uniform, he appears to be rather fond of the purple t-shirt with 7 appearances, and clearly knows when he looks good, because jealousy shirt comes in second with 6 appearances. Interesting to note that he only wears a black t-shirt- which is his most frequent in 2011, iirc- once in 2009, and it's the day he breaks up with Christian.
This discussion has been closed.