Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 238)

Comments

• Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YOOO CHRYEIDAINSSS EVERYWHERE!
    Jut got back from my partaay and feeling rather cold, dizzy and tired but cant be bothered to sleep :sleep: so i might jjstu stay up chattingg here .

has there been any news? :)

Hiiii :D
    True, but Afia cheats with Anthony and Amira knows, but continues to date him (assuming the Afia thing were to happen first)? Nah, think (hope :sleep:) it's a mix up too.

It is probably a mix up...but if that were to happen, I think that may actually be a possibility? I mean, she was apparently willing to continue being by Syed's side despite him having been with Christian. It may be what she does - cling to whatever man she can until it's impossible to. All I can say is poor Anthony :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    jsut feelinng a little on the sickening sidee of life is all. :cool:

Hmm :cool:

I think I should sleep, I'm reading posts without understanding anything unless I read them again and again :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »

It is probably a mix up...but if that were to happen, I think that may actually be a possibility? I mean, she was apparently willing to continue being by Syed's side despite him having been with Christian. It may be what she does - cling to whatever man she can until it's impossible to. All I can say is poor Anthony :o

It's all part of BK's cunning plan to get us to feel sorry for Anthony and like him :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*waves*

I think I should sleep, I'm reading posts without understanding anything unless I read them again and again :o:D

ok nightt! have a good slseeep!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    *waves*

ok nightt! have a good slseeep!

Will do. Night all :)
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all part of BK's cunning plan to get us to feel sorry for Anthony and like him :sleep:

LOL. This. I feel sorry for him already.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afia cheat son Tam with Anthony?! What?!
  • Options
    ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Can't sleep... still buzzing from the weekend :sleep: came on for a little lurk and couldn't help but notice that it's...

....Page 69 :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Canterbury! (Round 2)

So, after returning home from my first Canterbury show, I tentatively broached the subject of going again with my mum, telling her I'd made some friends who were also going back to Canterbury again. To my surprise, she didn't seem that bothered, saying I could do what I want with my money. Result!! I made subsequent last minute flights, train bookings and plans to go to two shows on Friday the 13th (not unlucky for us!)

Sooo, like before, I met up with Chickky at St Pancras the night before (whilst getting major deja vu) and we got to Travelodge (whilst thinking of reasons we could possibly use for coming back again three days after checking out...).

In the morning we met up with Stephness, CC, Mads, Elphie and Cookie and we got lunch at Subway before heading to the theatre.

Front row this time, having been fifth row last week. I was kind of overwhelmed by how close the stage was - before it started I imagined how close he was gonna be and got butterflies (yes, I have actually hugged him but...you know!)
    Sooo, after some thigh grabbing in anticipation, Prince Charming came out to rapturous applause. Cue squee-athon as he starts to sing Feeling Good - hearing him sing that will never get old!! Neither will the thrusting...
    We're pretty sure Johnny realised we were there - he blew kisses to us at the end, like last time. At the end of the show my hands had really started to hurt - they were bright red from clapping and there was actually a little bruise forming on one of my palms - ouch! I was a bit too enthusiastic with the clapping :o

We walked round to the stage door afterwards, despite knowing he doesn't normally come out between shows, but just in case. A few of the dancers came out and said he was meant to be at a kid's party or something (the place was crawling with school kids for the show). It was there we met the lovely LooC :D
    Then Elphie pointed towards the front of the theatre and to our surprise, Johnny was walking towards us in a snuggly grey cardigan and scarf!! He had specifically walked around the side of the theatre from the front door, just to see us!! We let everyone else who was there also go first, but then afterwards we basically had him all to ourselves! Cookie told him I flew back from NI, and he was all, "are you joking?!" (not surprisingly...it is pretty bonkers) and he pulled me into a hug! then I got my squishy hug photo! ♥
    Mind is a blur about the conversation he had with us, but he was asked about what he thought about Leyton and basically the fact that the only hot guy he's ever been with is Syed, and he said "the only one that was hot was the one who beat me up!" and we were like "nooo Johnny!" and he was like, "he was kinda hot..." haha!
    He was also presented with a copy of the Attitude mag with his interview to sign, and while he was looking for the right pages Cookie informed him that the pages were wet :sleep: LOL! He asked us if we knew the model's name he was being photographed with..and we all shouted out "Marc!!" tee hee! We told him we'd be at the evening show, and when Cookie said she was going to tell the theatre about Mercs' birthday, he said he would do it :D
    He clocked our wristbands and rolled up his sleeve to show us his!! And he said he'd worn it at every show! Eeeee!
    I then got a call from Mercs, who wasn't sure where to go from the station, bless her! So I left to find her :D
    By the time we'd returned to the theatre, Johnny had already gone but the rest of the girls were still squeeing and filled us in on a few things we'd missed - like Cookie telling Johnny about her five cats - "FIVE CATS?!" and apparently he gave each of them a hug before leaving...awww!

So after all that excitement, we quickly popped into Pizza Hut for tea, before going back to the theatre for the evening performance, where we were mostly all together in the slips and nearby. Ginger soon arrived, just in time :D and Mads gave us all glowsticks to wear around our wrists.
    Of course, just before Johnny was due to come on, I accidentally burst my glowstick and it went everywhere -_- It was just as excited as I was, clearly!
    We went crazy again at the end of Feeling Good and he totally saw us, and I think he even gave us the thumbs up at one point (I was too busy swooning to pay proper attention!)
    I had to pretend clap because of the damage I did last time :sleep: but I whooped to make up for it!
    And Mercs' name was read out. He remembered! <3

There were a lot more people this time round outside the stage door, but we hung back when Johnny came out and let all the others get their photos and hugs or whatever. The squeeworthy thing was that it looked like he was trying to make his way over to us in between all the photos and stuff :D When he reached us we all cheered. And more hugs and photos all round! I didn't even have to ask for one this time, he was like, "c'mere!" Guh.
    Mercs gave him a poem she'd written which he read out to us all whilst giving Mercs a squishy hug - lovely moment! And Cookie gave him some champagne and he's all "you shouldn't have done that" - bless him!
    We (well, Cookie) asked about the bed scene. She asked "were you and Marc wearing joggers under the duvet?" and Johnny was like "no...", "Boxers?" "No, nothing!" Haha! And he said that Marc wore these special pants that hid any...definition :o
    We sang a tribute to him to the tune of O When The Saints, and we got a seal clap in response!! CC asked for a reverse cuddle and he didn't really understand until she kind of positioned his arms around her...LOL!
    He was all worried about us being cold, and we said we were worried about his health too! Bless him. Lots more hugs were exchanged in an effort to keep warm (of course.)

Ummmm, there's probably more but my brain is too fuzzy with Johnny love -_- But once again he was just amazing and did way more for us than we were expecting yet again! I love him so much :cool:
    Afterwards we holed up in one of the hotel rooms and swooned/gushed/disrupted the other guests til near 5am...but it was soo much fun!!
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the report jenn :D Was such a brilliant day :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Fantastic report, jenn:D Thank you:) So pleased for you all that you got to see him again:D:D He just gets more and more lovely every time:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ogmogmg jenn you had my on edge lololol so many funny questions hahah! i now hate man who beat c up even more, i want him to say how hot marc alone :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the report jenn : D Was such a brilliant day : D
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Fantastic report, jenn:D Thank you:) So pleased for you all that you got to see him again:D:D He just gets more and more lovely every time:D

You're welcome! :D Still in awe of the man <3
    ogmogmg jenn you had my on edge lololol so many funny questions hahah! i now hate man who beat c up even more, i want him to say how hot marc alone :(

Heehee!! Was so funny to hear him talk about it all as well :D
    But we couldn't believe he thought the guy who beat him up was hot :sleep: I think we told him we were appalled and he tried to backtrack :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But we couldn't believe he thought the guy who beat him up was hot :sleep: I think we told him we were appalled and he tried to backtrack :p

haha no i can kind of see how that guy was hot, he wasnt too bad i think his deep voice made him hot the most lol, but still :( did he say anything else about marc? he never talks about him enough lol! but woowow sounds amazing :D:D:D was he even more gorgeous this time?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting Jenn. I love that he remembered about Mercs' birthday. And your photo is painfully cute, he's so cuddly. :'(:'( o

I have so much to do tonight arghhh but instead I'm on tumblr:
    1: lol, Bushra's face here (whole thing)
    2: weep
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought he was hot too :o Does that count as psychryed for me and Johnny? Rhetorical question, it totally does:sleep::p

Just been watching reunion clips again...the way Syed looks at Christian when he says he wants them to start again...where on earth did Christian get the willpower from to walk away? And Christian bolting out of the Vic the second he hears the word "divorce" never gets old:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I thought he was hot too :o Does that count as psychryed for me and Johnny? Rhetorical question, it totally does:sleep::p

Just been watching reunion clips again...the way Syed looks at Christian when he says he wants them to start again...where on earth did Christian get the willpower from to walk away? And Christian bolting out of the Vic the second he hears the word "divorce" never gets old:D

I LOVE Christian's total and utter SHAMELESSNESS.:D He just totally abandons Roxy and pushes past Amira/Qadim/Masood. It's so hilariously insensitive and he just does not care.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting Jenn. I love that he remembered about Mercs' birthday. And your photo is painfully cute, he's so cuddly. :'(:'( o

Thanks for these:) Typically, the only gif that works for me is the Bushra one:rolleyes::( Gorgeous reunion pics:D Just been watching the 6th Jan reunion, might have to go and watch the 16th July one now:D

Or maybe not, as it's somehow 3am?!:eek: I was planning on getting my sleeping pattern back to normal this weekend:rolleyes:

Night all xx:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I LOVE Christian's total and utter SHAMELESSNESS.:D He just totally abandons Roxy and pushes past Amira/Qadim/Masood. It's so hilariously insensitive and he just does not care.:D
    He's a man on a mission:D Love how he says to Amira "he's divorcing you?" but doesn't even wait for a reply:D:D

/partridge
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha no i can kind of see how that guy was hot, he wasnt too bad i think his deep voice made him hot the most lol, but still :( did he say anything else about marc? he never talks about him enough lol! but woowow sounds amazing : D: D : D was he even more gorgeous this time?

Nah, I didn't find him attractive at all :sleep: Ah, we should have mentioned the coffee guy to him, he was hot!
    Oooh he says Marc wears terrible underwear :sleep: but that was more or less it!
    He was wearing a snuggly cardigan so his hugs were even better this time :cool:

Ha, I know! Remembered her name and age and everything. And it was said after all the birthdays and shout outs, so clearly added at the last minute by the man himself!

Love those gifs, pmsl at Bushra's face.

Hmmm, maybe :sleep: You should tell him that if you see him after your next show! I think he felt outnumbered by us lot :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, I didn't find him attractive at all :sleep: Ah, we should have mentioned the coffee guy to him, he was hot!
    Oooh he says Marc wears terrible underwear :sleep: but that was more or less it!
    He was wearing a snuggly cardigan so his hugs were even better this time :cool:

:eek::eek: i dont believe it! marcs dress sense is immaculate, haha did he mean for the bed scene? or does he usually check on marcs undies :eek:;)

was he really camp in reality> he sounds so lovely:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol it captures the complete irrelevance and bogusness of their marriage by his lack of sympathy and total missionesque flee out of the vic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: i dont believe it! marcs dress sense is immaculate, haha did he mean for the bed scene? or does he usually check on marcs undies :eek:;)

was he really camp in reality> he sounds so lovely:rolleyes:

Lol!! I'm not sure :p

No, he wasn't really to be honest! Just so damn LOVELY! Eee. And Marc when he was there last week was also really lovely, but in a different way - all shy and making little jokes and being adorable. And then Johnny makes you feel special with all the hugs and asking if you're alright and everything...*sigh*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol!! I'm not sure :p

No, he wasn't really to be honest! Just so damn LOVELY! Eee. And Marc when he was there last week was also really lovely, but in a different way - all shy and making little jokes and being adorable. And then Johnny makes you feel special with all the hugs and asking if you're alright and everything...*sigh*

sqquuuuuuueeeeeee shy marc. swoon jp - was jp not shy one bit?? haha cant imagine it :D

lol i love how you called marc being adorable, is he just adorable without trying> so cute eeeeeee :o:)
This discussion has been closed.