Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 238)

Comments

• Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol bless Christian. Christian finds it easy to disassociate love and sex though. Whereas Syed doesn't and couldn't, I don't think. For Syed, since meeting Christian, he's associated sex with love and love with sex.

Personally, I wouldn't mind Syed having a new relationship for a while if the boys split up again - not a ONS but something a bit more than that. I don't want Syed to be chained to Christian forever and a day if the boys break up again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning :)

Jenn what a wonderful report I ♥ that man *sighs*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)
    Just read over last night... a few typos :o :sleep:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member

Odd dream last night. We were all at Cinderella and I accidentally switched my fairy wand on so it started to flash and then Johnny turned into a fish?????? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Odd dream last night. We were all at Cinderella and I accidentally switched my fairy wand on so it started to flash and then Johnny turned into a fish?????? :confused:

hahahahahaha oh my god I spilled my drink this makes me laugh :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning :) Haha!! :D So random! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You think that was odd, mine was odder, I was at my parents and spent the morning sat on their living room floor with JT (:confused: I have no idea where he came from). Then I went off to find Ditzy and ardchoile in Canterbury to tell them and lost my bag, which was pink and sparkly. Believe me I do not own a pink and sparkly bag!! We got caught up in some weird market and then I woke up?

I really need to get my sleeping pattern sorted out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL Disney!!! :D

Is this the panto effect? I swear I haven't slept properly in over a week now thanks to Johnny!

I can't wait for it to end on Sunday so I can get a decent night sleep! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Disney!!! :D

Is this the panto effect? I swear I haven't slept properly in over a week now thanks to Johnny!

I can't wait for it to end on Sunday so I can get a decent night sleep! :o

I think it is, I never caught up from last week and i've been excited all over again for those who've been this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is, I never caught up from last week and i've been excited all over again for those who've been this week.

Funnily enough I slept really well last night, but then Friday night got hardly any sleep!! Did almost fall asleep on the train yesterday....lucky I didn't, I would have ended up hundreds of miles away from my house if I had!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Personally, I wouldn't mind Syed having a new relationship for a while if the boys split up again - not a ONS but something a bit more than that. I don't want Syed to be chained to Christian forever and a day if the boys break up again.

yum what a lovely thought to wake up to. syed getting it on with a younger model, and c turning into the green-eyed monster would be heavenly:D:D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    How are we all?
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Buttercup :)
    Funnily enough I slept really well last night, but then Friday night got hardly any sleep!! Did almost fall asleep on the train yesterday....lucky I didn't, I would have ended up hundreds of miles away from my house if I had!!

I've nearly done this a few times on the bus this week, wouldn't have ended up hundreds of miles away but i'd have been very late!
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heya back disney :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preeya Kalidas at her finest:

It's 10 past 10 in the morning ..

She's so clever :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Preeya Kalidas at her finest:

It's 10 past 10 in the morning ..

She's so clever :rolleyes::D

Morning! So I'm not the only one who winces at some of her more 'interesting' tweets then? :D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Brilliant report jenn! :D I would write one but I can't remember anything more than you have! I've developed a really bad cold... probably from spending far too long in the freezing cold on Friday! But Johnny's worth it :p

Some personal stuff though... I gave him a card after the afternoon performance and he hugged me and was all like "Aww, thank you, you really didn't have to!" and gave me a big squishy hug :D AND even though he had a kids' party to organise he read it during the afternoon or the interval of the evening performance, which I wasn't expecting him to do! So when he saw us again in the evening and I went over to him for a photo he pulled me into a massive hug and said "Hi darling, thank you so much for the card and for your honesty", and he said some other things too but I was no longer in the land of the living by that point so I can't remember what he said :o he just makes everyone feel so special, he's amazing. :) He went above and beyond the call of duty for us both times he met us. I've never met anyone else like him and doubt I ever will again... Jon is a very lucky man :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning! So I'm not the only one who winces at some of her more 'interesting' tweets then? :D

haha nope :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I miss Chryed :(

It's such bad timing that Johnny's going to finish up in panto just as Chryed disappear off screen for a longer blackhole :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss Chryed :(

It's such bad timing that Johnny's going to finish up in panto just as Chryed disappear off screen for a longer blackhole :(

they're going into another blackhole?! how did I miss this...when?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    they're going into another blackhole?! how did I miss this...when?

Well they're back in on the 27th, and it looks like that was the last lot of filming Johnny did before panto. And when we met Marc last week he told us that they hadn't been in for a while. So Johnny busy with panto + no Marc filming = Chryed blackhole :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they're back in on the 27th, and it looks like that was the last lot of filming Johnny did before panto. And when we met Marc last week he told us that they hadn't been in for a while. So Johnny busy with panto + no Marc filming = Chryed blackhole :(

eeesh... Planning to go to elstree at some point...hope they're filming :confused:
    /wishful thinking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I kind of feel better now that I know they will be filming again soon. At least that stuff will be 'in the can' and we should get some spoilers a bit before. JP said things will get busy then so there should be some decent screen time. I hope anyway but think how weird it felt when they 'accidentally' leaked that clip of Christian leaving. That was months ago, feel like its the 'home straight' now :)
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenn thanks for another brilliant report:)...and for keeping us in the loop who aren't on Facebook with all those little extra snippets.:D

:eek::eek: i dont believe it! marcs dress sense is immaculate, haha did he mean for the bed scene? or does he usually check on marcs undies :eek:;)

was he really camp in reality> he sounds so lovely:rolleyes:

I think in the excitement they misheard..he probably said it's terrible that Marc wears underwear.;):D
This discussion has been closed.