View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 23:24
Josh Pinder
Forum Member

I love whatever Beyoncé does whether it's safe/commercial or out of the box and experimental. I do see her next album being mainly safe, but I hope for experimental tracks and her daring side to be explored somewhere on the record. I can only assume the lack of up-tempo's on 4 was because they were deemed too experimental by her label in the Run the World direction, which is a shame cause I love it when Beyoncé is up-tempo with killer choreography.

Hoping we get more producers mentioning album 5 to give us early hints to her new direction. Obviously Beyoncé is at her happiest time in her life with Blue Ivy in her life, marriage going well so that will be at the forefront of the theme for her next album. Perhaps big uplifting, empowering numbers?
Beyonce: Heavens Child perhaps could be a title?

The Beyonce In Heaven World Tour? Hmmm

Anyway...Yes i do personally hope she mixes it up a bit really because I really admired her for what she did with 4 so much so that what i didnt rate her for before i really was "woah she can do THIS!" with her 4 album, like beforehand while she had some corker hits, she never had a full functional album IMO let alone something considered "great" by a landmile (though Bday did come so close) but with 4 there was a consise simple concept...a journey of love, the rises, the challenges, the falls and the dayyymn right nassteeeeh so with this maybe it will show her in a more euphoric state, with some uptempos (to get her moving) focus a lot on sounds that inspired her too and really work herself with that, she has her core fanbase and she has casual listeners from her glasto, 4 promotional campaign (like myself) who want to see where musically she can take it next.
Josh Pinder is offline   Reply With Quote