Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 246)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right I'm off to bed ...

Made up we have proper spoilers again ..Something to gets us talking!!!

Been fun. :) Night xxx
  • Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder now whether this really was Christian, Amira and Yasmin on webcam. The timing would fit.

It would make sense, wouldn't it? Besides, I can't think who else it's likely to be.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    :D

I think it will be:

"Do you truly love Syed?"

*nods*

"Okay, welcome to the family."

:sleep:

Hijacked at the last moment.
    Zainab: do you truly love Syed?
    Christian: *nods*
    Derek: Welcome to the ffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmily.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoilers, elphie and Laura:) Really looking forward to the Christian/Zainab scene but a bit underwhelmed by the rest, tbh:o Doesn't sound like there's much, if any, Chryed together and the Amira/Anthony stuff sounds beyond dire (and of course they'll get more screentime than our boys):rolleyes: It also sounds like after six bloody months of Amira crap, custody of Yasmin will be resolved off screen *bangs head against wall* and we won't get to see the meal that Christian is invited to either:rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the boys are back and I want to feel positive about it, but it just sounds like more of the same 40 second scenes for a couple of episodes then another blackhole:(
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    She leaves her for a whole night, what a terrible mother. :eek: I guess they were as confused by the spoilers as we are, and just took their best shot. :o

For a whole night, with Yasmin's father... someone call social services!
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder now whether this really was Christian, Amira and Yasmin on webcam. The timing would fit.

It does look them, though not 100% sure if that's Amira there. I hope it's them :)
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB Well it would round off the total lack of care tptb have put into Amira's return for the whole custody issue to be resolved on the phone/off screen :rolleyes:

They used up all their custody stuff with Amy/Roxy/Jack which is obviously way more important :sleep:

You expect them to go through all that again. Jeez! :rolleyes: :sleep:
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm, maybe. Just realised that the leg on the one in blue just looks thick because of the black rail. So it could be Johnny in his skinny jeans :D
    Ditzy Lady wrote: »
    Right I'm off to bed ...

Made up we have proper spoilers again ..Something to gets us talking!!!

Been fun. :) Night xxx

Night night! x
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a whole night, with Yasmin's father... someone call social services!

Yeah, but, Mads, she's left her with Yasmin's father and Christian. Irresponsible parenting right there. Christian starts fires, you know. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,778
    Forum Member
    She leaves her for a whole night, what a terrible mother. :eek: I guess they were as confused by the spoilers as we are, and just took their best shot. :o

Yeah, Amira abandons her child for a night! Sickening.

The spoilers all contradict each other but I think it will just be a joint custody thing sorted out off-screen, which suits me fine as going by how much we see Billy's kids the next time we see Yasmin will be some time next year :sleep:
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but, Mads, she's left her with Yasmin's father and Christian. Irresponsible parenting right there. Christian starts fires, you know. :sleep:

Twisted firestarter :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »
    It does look them, though not 100% sure if that's Amira there. I hope it's them :)

I still see Syed. :confused: Looks like black leather jacket to me and looking down at something in his hand? Mobile phone?
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

Ooh yeah, good point... he also turns nice Muslim men gay and destroys lives for fun :eek:

Amira should be ashamed of herself for leaving Yasmin with such an awful man. :sleep:
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    I still see Syed. :confused: Looks like black leather jacket to me and looking down at something in his hand? Mobile phone?

I see Amira in one of her silly hats :p
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just went to watch the beginning of EE because I missed it earlier and wanted to see what the Alfie narration talk was all about. If I didn't think the ep was bad already I certainly would have done after that. It was like they were setting up for some gangster film :rolleyes: Ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoilers, elphie and Laura:) Really looking forward to the Christian/Zainab scene but a bit underwhelmed by the rest, tbh:o Doesn't sound like there's much, if any, Chryed together and the Amira/Anthony stuff sounds beyond dire (and of course they'll get more screentime than our boys):rolleyes: It also sounds like after six bloody months of Amira crap, custody of Yasmin will be resolved off screen *bangs head against wall* and we won't get to see the meal that Christian is invited to either:rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the boys are back and I want to feel positive about it, but it just sounds like more of the same 40 second scenes for a couple of episodes then another blackhole:(

I don't like the idea of the Yasmin storyline being wrapped up in the way we think it's going to be, either. The baby was the entire basis on which to bring back the character of Amira, in the first place! If she hadn't have been pregnant when she left, there wouldn't really have been any cause for her to come back, but because Syed didn't know he was a dad, there was.
    And so, the idea that it's all just going to be effectively swept under the carpet, and left to be explained by a line of dialogue every 6 months to explain away the baby's absence, is frankly insulting. It's like the surrogacy s/l, pointless, time consuming and something which is never, ever likely to be resolved in any way, shape or form. It's as if the writers are just blindly coming up with storylines, without no thought as to where they are going to go, just because they can't really think of any kind of plot development for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I really care (at all :sleep:) but where is Amira going to go exactly? Is she going to buy a flat with the money Chryed give her for the tat business?
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I don't like the idea of the Yasmin storyline being wrapped up in the way we think it's going to be, either. The baby was the entire basis on which to bring back the character of Amira, in the first place! If she hadn't have been pregnant when she left, there wouldn't really have been any cause for her to come back, but because Syed didn't know he was a dad, there was.
    And so, the idea that it's all just going to be effectively swept under the carpet, and left to be explained by a line of dialogue every 6 months to explain away the baby's absence, is frankly insulting. It's like the surrogacy s/l, pointless, time consuming and something which is never, ever likely to be resolved in any way, shape or form. It's as if the writers are just blindly coming up with storylines, without no thought as to where they are going to go, just because they can't really think of any kind of plot development for them.

I keep getting the feeling that their floating the idea of a gay civil partnership/family unit every few months, but if the public's reception to it isn't good, they shelve it and bring it out again a few months later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh yeah, good point... he also turns nice Muslim men gay and destroys lives for fun :eek:

Amira should be ashamed of herself for leaving Yasmin with such an awful man. :sleep:

Don't forget that he also where's very tight tops and, in the words of his mother-in-law, can't stop flaunting his 'gayness' around. I mean, someone think of the children! :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: They are :sleep:

The whole thing is insulting and proves Amira was, as ever, a plot device to cause drama for a few months. Just as Yasmin was/is. I'm sure they'll wheel the baby out in a few months again when Chryed need another baby related storyline :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Amira in one of her silly hats :p

Similar to what I see then. :p I've scrutinised it until I've gone cross eyed, I still see Syed. I'm so intrigued now! Also preparing to be very embarrassed when episode airs. :D
  • Options
    KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting article on how the ratings have slumped for Eastenders.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/soap-on-the-ropes-eastenders-bosses-in-crisis-745422
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Dipping In To Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee That We Finally Have Spoilers And Chryed Will Be Back!

How I've Missed Them And Us All Being In A Frenzy Over Them!

Will Try To Be On And Comment More On What Scenes We'll Have Tomorrow!

Night One And All Xx Xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Not that I really care (at all :sleep:) but where is Amira going to go exactly? Is she going to buy a flat with the money Chryed give her for the tat business?

Amira in a flat?! :eek: She's a princess dontcha know? :D A stately home at the very least. :sleep:
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »

Well Syed said she was 'bleeding him dry' I guess with divorce money and she probably asks for more maintenance money than she needs. And then there will be money from the business, though I don't understand why she should get any when she put no money into it!

Or she just goes back to her dad's! She missed the penthouse after all and she doesn't like working! And her whole return would come full circle, she won't have changed in the slightest, only difference is Chryed know about Yasmin! Actually that is true whenever she goes, literally the only point in her return has been Yasmin!
This discussion has been closed.