View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 11:33
*Topaz*
Forum Member

But why would Georgia be embarassed about getting her chest done? Maybe she's done other things to make them bigger without surgery. I don't think she'd tell everyone in big brother they were real if they're not. All the women in the CBB house felt them and thought she was telling her truth.

Georgia's always been cute and I think she's had surgery on her face. In one DM pic she looks like Mel B's younger sister. Either way she looks amazing. She's a glamour model so people wouldn't be shocked. Georgia likes a bit of attention but I don't think her chest is something she's lying about.
I wouldn't credit many of the 'celebs' who do CBB with much intelligence and doesn't she deny having surgery on her face too?......I think it's only recently that her agent admitted she may have had lip injections, I pesonally do think she's being economical with the truth........ the difference in chest size in the pics are dramatic - they don't increase that much in your 20s unless some sort of procedure has been done to them - as I said her face also looks different - so it beats me why she won't own up to it!
*Topaz* is offline   Reply With Quote