View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:03
granted08
Forum Member

Well since her chest got bigger in her 20s - she'd be the first woman I know that developed a massive chest at that age - it normally happens around puberty

She'd have been 'pretty' and 'exotic' if she'd kept her natural looks..........I'm repeating myself here but as it is now she looks like any other generic 'glamour model' or tabloid zeleb ........there's nothing unique or pretty about it IMO - I don't think that look appeals to all men either.....I know plenty who find the fake look very off putting
Some people have a late puberty. Georgia's lost more weight [though she didn't need to] and weight loss could make the look bigger. Using bra for photoshoots might push them up and make them look fake.

Some women try to copy her look with fake tan and hair etc, but Georgia's got natural olive skin and huge pretty eyes. Foreign models might look like her but glamour models in the uk don't look as great a her. Georgia could wear a binbag and look great. Georgia's hot enough to get a lot of fans. http://www.fropki.com/georgia-salpa-...vt47629-4.html
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote