View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 15:49
granted08
Forum Member

Her previous bust size looks proportionate to her frame whereas her current size looks disproportionate as someone described earlier like 'comedy breasts'! In the old pic of her with curly hair and smaller breasts I would have described her as pretty with a 'girl next door look' but not now.......she looks like someone whose spent a small fortune on her appearance now!

I'm not really a fan of CBB but I did watch some of the last series and one of the reasons I found her very dull and vacuous was her obsession with her appearance....she didn't really have much to say apart from talking about her looks.....oh apart from boasting that she 'shagged Callum Best'.........something to be really proud off and I wasn't surprised she got voted out early.......perhaps her next move if she wants to hit the big time in tabloid notoriety will be to release a sex tape......it worked for Kardashian, Hilton and Price

Her previous size also shows that she always a girl who "matured" early. Georgia was cute before but I Think she looks so much better now, bodywise more toned and her face hasn't changed that much. I watched a bit of Georgia on CBB and I didn't hear her say things about Callum best, but at least she's being honest.

Callum is the reason she was in there and he's never been much of a "celeb" thanks to her looks Georgia's more famous than he is now. She was nominated a lot but she got saved because the others were so self obssesed and the public disliked them more. Georgia did fuss over her looks, but she didn't come across as full of herself, another reason to like her.
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote