View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 20:03
granted08
Forum Member

As I recall she was the third one to be voted off - the only reason she wasn't voted off earlier was because in the first round the dancer Andrew if I recall his name correctly who was reeeeallllllly annoying and up for nomination too - that was the only round she was saved by the public - she didn't get put up for eviction the second time because she got to choose the HMs that were up for eviction in the second round but when she was nominated for eviction in the third round she was out.....so as obnoxious as some of the characters were in the house the public obviously found them more interesting than her.

I think boasting about shagging a minor zelebrity shows a lot of tackiness and indiscretion on her part and it's not much of a claim to fame tbh - neither is appearing in lads mags!

We'll have to agree to disagree about her looks - to me she looked much different and better before the changes to her appearance!
As for the sex tape Georgia's very good looking so doesn't need one. I think that the public liked her more than Andrew Stone, Georgia showed her vulnerable side when she said she didn't want to leave, it was cute.

She may have talked about Callum, but she was sharing a house with Natasha Gigs. Now Natasha is very attractive imo, but she got a big brother place as a reward for sleeping with her Brother-In-Law. Georgia's an angel compared to Natasha.

I didn't see her boast but if she did it makes her more interesting. At least she didn't use him. I can't think off one celeb that hasn't been in a lad's mag. [Maybe Nadine Coyle] Georgia's got a lot more class than Rihanna and I'd rather see Georgia on a cover than one of the TOWIE or Geordie shore lot with their plastic chests hanging out.
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote