View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 14:05
*Topaz*
Forum Member

'
If it's Georgia's job then she not really doing it for the fame, she's doing it to pay her rent. Everyone has a different "worthwhile job" Popstars like Rihanna Lady Gaga Rihanna, they've always got their clothes off, they've got no self respect.

She's better than the TOWIE and Geordie lot because they got famous being drunk vile airheads. Georgia just went on CBB, it's a "classier" way get noticed. Georgia has a talent: looking good it got her on the FHM list. just opinion, but her looks make her special that's why she's getting so much attention, like Kim Kardashian.
I'm not really a fan of Rihanna and Lady Gaga and some of their overtly sexual performances I find distasteful so I would say they lack self respect in that but at least they have talent - Lady Gaga in particular I would say is very talented - she can sing, write and is a musician. Just being in the media like Georgia for looking high maintenance and stripping off doesn't require any talent.......fair enough she's making the most of what she's got because her looks aren't going to last forever.. but I'd take a guess that Gaga will still be around in the media 20 years from now for her talent and Georgia and her ilk in a few years will be replaced by the next generation of overhyped 'glamour girls' and 'reality tv' contestants!

The FHM list is a load of tosh - it's about about who garners more media attention not whose the most attractive - the fact that Tulisa won it and in the past Cheryl Cole has won it should tell you something...it's about PR more than anything else........she came fifth in that so I gather she's not getting as much attention as some or regarded as that 'special' .........and CBB is a 'classier' way to get 'noticed'........do me a favour.....it's a showcase for every desperate zeleb wanabe, nutter and hasbeen under the sun!
*Topaz* is offline   Reply With Quote