View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 18:53
Dennis C
Forum Member

I saw an interview on TV a few days ago following the death of Robin Gibb with Cliff Richard. His wig is getting very obvious now. Maybe Robin gave him some tips?
Cliff's definitely wearing a wig. It just looks so obvious. He's going to the wrong person if he's after a convincing wig. I'll never understand why some men feel the need to wear a wig for.
6 years and 14 pages on...am surprised no-one has mentioned....Paul McCartney ! - 70 this year ! (Or am I being sacriligeous here?)

http://baldouting.blogspot.co.uk/201...mccartney.html

I recall McCartney's appearance on the X Factor 2 or 3 seasons ago - the cameras were kept so far back from the stage you could barely make him out !
There's been a galaxy of syrups at the Queen's Jubilee concert and today in the BBC studio. Elton John, Paul McCartney, Terry Wogan ( dreadful!), and Sir Cliff's hair looked ludicrous.
Yeah, Cliff's hair is very suspect. And the colour? It's some sort of gingery/auburn/brown.

Odd hairstyle too for a 71-year-old man.
I thought when watching the Joobley concert some weeks ago now that Cliff now shows his age. Either hair dye or a wig. Paul McCartney deffo a wig. Both have faces that are cracking and crumpling in, time to stop touring now guys.

As for Elton, his hair has ALWAYS been a joke. His voice is now markedly different and not very good now from his hey day. I wouldn't pay a penny to go to one of his concerts now, a tribute band would be a better investment to go and see.

Tom Jones has embraced his age and his hair colour and is the best looking now of them all, for his age.

As for me, I now have a large bald spot on the top of my head, but at least I can't see it when I look in the mirror. And my brother who is five years younger than me is now bald so I guess I'm not doing too badly.

Why shouldn't men try and hide their baldness? Women have been making themselves look attractive all of their lives since they were teens with makeup and hair dye and fake lashes etc. It really is a shock to see your girlfriend for the first time without all of her make up on, that's the test of a relationship, lol! At least with a bloke the girl knows what she's getting right from the start!
Dennis C is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.