View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 22:12
Misty08
Forum Member

I really don't think Paul McCartney wears a wig, not that's really relevant to anything. He's got a great big bald patch at the back, can't understand why you would have a wig and have a bald patch?
Also you say his face cracking, it's called ageing. He's 70.
He has produced some of his best music since 1997, since his late 50's. It would be really sad if he stopped creating music and songwriting, because folks are uncomfortable in this country with the ageing process. He gets an awful lot of what I would call bullying now with regards to his looks.
We have become somewhat of a bully culture hiding behind our laptop anonymity.
If he chooses to die his hair green, I don't care as long as the songwriting talent is still there.
As for his voice, I've seen him in concert several times and have been very impressed. 3 hr concerts without a break.
Not every concert is going to be perfect now, but he still puts on an amazing show, with a lot of energy and stamina.

Absolutely agreed. What worryingly ageist comments on this thread. People get criticised for ageing - then they get criticised for - apparently - trying not to age. We are all ageing the whole time. The biggest irony with McCartney is he used to get flack for NOT dyeing his hair!
Misty08 is offline   Reply With Quote