Thread: Geri Halliwell
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 21:44
kenny12
Forum Member

She is reduced to using a three day shag as a way to get the media attention she needs, and so desperately believes she deserves.
I think the Olympics performance, watched by billions of people around the world garnered a fair few headlines...

Oh, and no-one took her seriously as a UN ambassador from the moment she uttered the words "I choose life" when she was supposed to be promoting contraception.
She didn't say that at the official press call.
..A press call that she did not know she would be speaking at as she was told that it was a photo call.
She had a matter of minutes to compile a speech that would go out to the world's press as her first major event since leaving the Spice Girls.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and presume that you are confused rather than deliberately being malicious.

You must be muddled because she was filmed beforehand discussing what to say, and after realising that 'pro life' had a lot of connotations, although it's pretty clear what she meant, contraception (condoms) reduce the risk of HIV and other life threatening STDs, she decided not to.

Try again.

You seem so bitter for some reason. You're not Lianne Morgan by any chance are you? Or Jenny perhaps.

For all the names that you are calling her, and the amount of effort you are putting into proving that she is an awful person, Geri isn't the one sitting at home writing venomous pish about someone that you really don't know.

I would love to know how much time, money and effort you have put into raising awareness and charity work in your life.
kenny12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.