Thread: Geri Halliwell
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 19:39
WhisperingGhost
Forum Member

Geri has also put an inordinate time into self-promotion (I believe she is now touting a reality show - although Sky are not going ahead with it...imagine being rejected for a "follow Me" show by the station that shows Peter Andre...that's star power for you) - and therefore must accept that not everyone is going to be as enamoured of her as you are.

I have no idea who those people are that you mentioned. I am fairly certain there are more than two people in the world who don't appreciate Ms Halliwell as much as you do.

Strange that you berate me for my opinions on someone who courts publicity (she was at the Olympics as part of the Spice Girls, don't kid yourself that anyone would have wanted just Geri) and yet you are happy to call me names and make judgements about me, knowing nothing about what I do or don't do.
Hypocritical, much?
Wow! It never fails to amaze me how much time and effort some people in this forum put into expressing their DISLIKE of someone!? Surely it could be spent doing things that you actually do like (unless describing your dislike of Geri is a pastime?). You hate her, we get it. Honestly, negativity, negativity, negativity...
WhisperingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote