No news in OK then!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
Forum Member
✭✭
Does that mean that Danica was just a big old flirt who really loved her boyfriend. :rolleyes:

All that drama and now nothing - am a little bit disappointed tbh. :o:D

Comments

• B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    It's a terrible shame, but I am beginning to doubt the veracity of many tabloid news stories. :cry:
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there was no exclusive re Danica and Prince, then without a doubt to strike while the iron is hot, there would have been a glossy spread on Danica this week. She was the pin up girl of the series and that would have been immediately marketed with an article on her alone.

Its the suspicious absence of anything that indicates strongly that an exclusive is definitely coming and they are obliged to lie low until it does. Keep watching I say !!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    If there was no exclusive re Danica and Prince, then without a doubt to strike while the iron is hot, there would have been a glossy spread on Danica this week. She was the pin up girl of the series and that would have been immediately marketed with an article on her alone.

Its the suspicious absence of anything that indicates strongly that an exclusive is definitely coming and they are obliged to lie low until it does. Keep watching I say !!

Oh no please be wrong:(
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    OK are to busy showing photos of Kym Marsh posing with her babys ashes to bother with Big Brother
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is there ever 'news'(sic) in 'OK'? It's all PR and stage managed crap dished out for easily pleased plebs who think Nikki Grahame and other such dross are 'celebrities' (sic)............:rolleyes::sleep:
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tootsie101 wrote: »
    Does that mean that Danica was just a big old flirt who really loved her boyfriend. :rolleyes:

All that drama and now nothing - am a little bit disappointed tbh. :o:D

I think the biggest clue was him flying back to the US very
    quickly if there was something in it I think he'd have stuck around longer or he's had some words from his family
    about the delightful rinser danica ; lastly the prince and danica are relative unknowns so maybe not as much mileage
    init as was first assumed!
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saving it for the new spread innit... Lorenzo, Mike and Danica = the Eiffel Tower.
    more up the forum villain Desmonds alley i suppose.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    occulta7 wrote: »
    I think the biggest clue was him flying back to the US very
    quickly if there was something in it I think he'd have stuck around longer or he's had some words from his family
    about the delightful rinser danica ; lastly the prince and danica are relative unknowns so maybe not as much mileage
    init as was first assumed!

He can always 'Skype' the trollop, at a cost of course.........:sleep:
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    He can always 'Skype' the trollop, at a cost of course.........:sleep:

I did wonder whether it was bad for the prince's image and reputation to be associated with Danica ? if only she had a real talent and didn't get her tits out princey would have been well in there with a chance!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    So it seems he would rather go home to his doggies than stay with her.
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    Lorenzo's in it. I've just had a quick flick through it at a garage. There's only two pages on CBB in it - Julian gets a page and a half and Lorenzo gets half a page.

In a nutshell, when asked if it was love at first sight with Danica he said he doesn;t believe in that but it WAS lust at first sight and she's a beautiful girl.

He said if she was single and gave up her occupation he'd date her, and she'd be the kind of girl he'd marry.....but he didn't quite trust her, didn't agree with what she did for a living, and thought something didnt quite ring true about her (or words to that effect, can't remember his exact ones).

Then he gets started on her boyfriend. He says he can't understand how the BF can stand it, including the receiving gifts thing. He also likens him to swingers who don't mind their partners getting with other people, and he also says that if HE had been her boyfriend and watching Danica in the house he wouldn't have been very happy.

And that's about it. Not looking like any disney photoshoot is likely...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »
    Lorenzo's in it. I've just had a quick flick through it at a garage. There's only two pages on CBB in it - Julian gets a page and a half and Lorenzo gets half a page.

In a nutshell, when asked if it was love at first sight with Danica he said he doesn;t believe in that but it WAS lust at first sight and she's a beautiful girl.

He said if she was single and gave up her occupation he'd date her, and she'd be the kind of girl he'd marry.....but he didn't quite trust her, didn't agree with what she did for a living, and thought something didnt quite ring true about her (or words to that effect, can't remember his exact ones).

Then he gets started on her boyfriend. He says he can't understand how the BF can stand it, including the receiving gifts thing. He also likens him to swingers who don't mind their partners getting with other people, and he also says that if HE had been her boyfriend and watching Danica in the house he wouldn't have been very happy.

Sounds like a very sensible reaction from Prince then, in line with his balanced interviews on leaving the house.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Cadence wrote: »
    Sounds like a very sensible reaction from Prince then, in line with his balanced interviews on leaving the house.

Agree with you - of course Danica could visit Lorenzo in the US, but I am glad there hasn't been anything in it this week. Somehow I think if there was an article it should have been in this week's as interest in the two will wane the longer there isn't anything.

Unless of course there is going to be some kind of TV series. . .
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Got to agree with you there.:)
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

That's probably because he played her as much as she played him:D
  • cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member

:( ...........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    It's odd no denial from Danica about the Daily Star article and it was them that mentioned the OK shoot too?
    Forum Member
    I was left feeling very disappointed in Lorenzo. It came across as quite a spiteful article and I thought he would have had more class than that. His comments in respect to her boyfriend I thought were particularly uncalled for.

I've gone right off him.
  • cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    I was left feeling very disappointed in Lorenzo. It came across as quite a spiteful article and I thought he would have had more class than that. His comments in respect to her boyfriend I thought were particularly uncalled for.

I've gone right off him.

Was the photo shoot a lie? I don't understand this.
    Forum Member
    chea wrote: »
    Was the photo shoot a lie? I don't understand this.

Dunno, but I can't see one having taken place after those comments from him in there today.

From Danica's twitter on Friday I took one of her tweets about a photoshoot that day to mean it was with Rhian again, since she made reference to Rhian at the time I seem to recall.
  • psychmedpsychmed Posts: 5,515
    Forum Member
    Dunno, but I can't see one having taken place after those comments from him in there today.

From Danica's twitter on Friday I took one of her tweets about a photoshoot that day to mean it was with Rhian again, since she made reference to Rhian at the time I seem to recall.

Danica‏@DanicaOfficial

Long day of shooting tomorrow xxx

No mention of Rhian:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danica will not be the big celeb people think she will be, Big brother does not have the same impact on wannabes like Sonia/Danica (the non-prostitute) like it did back when it was on Ch4 and very popular

the Celeb mags don't buy their stories anymore, and if they are lucky to get one article they won't be paid much

her 15 minutes will be up very quickly, then she can go back to her "job"
    Forum Member
    psychmed wrote: »
    Danica‏@DanicaOfficial

Long day of shooting tomorrow xxx

No mention of Rhian:)

Is that from the Friday? Have a look at her tweets that day on either side of that one. I was sure there was a Rhian mention I took to be to do with the shoot then.....but I could be wrong lol
  • psychmedpsychmed Posts: 5,515
    Forum Member
    Is that from the Friday? Have a look at her tweets that day on either side of that one. I was sure there was a Rhian mention I took to be to do with the shoot then.....but I could be wrong lol

It is from Thursday night, referring to the following day:)
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Maybe there's something in one of Desmond's other rags, rather than OK. Doesn't he also own NEW or NOW or somesuch?