View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 01:37
iseloid
Forum Member

As I said before, we can't know with 100% certainty what happened - only MJ and his accusers can.

He was found Not Guilty. That doesn't mean he was innocent, simply that the jury wasn't convinced of his guilt.

I liked MJ as a performer, but he was a damaged person. There were occasions when his behavior was questionable and I just can't get my head around the idea of an innocent man giving millions of dollars to someone who was falsely accusing him. Surely if he was innocent, it would have made more sense to spend some of that money on hiring a decent legal team.
The case files stated the mother in question's evidence was actually hilarious. But due to the severity of the accusation it was taken seriously as we'd expect. The media didn't even report the trial properly. I think he was probably asexual and innocent too. He wasn't ever a real sexual person IMO. He was a very special person. If he did it, he'd go down, there surely would be enough evidence. Jordy Chandler even said his father lied, and the kids whose mother sued him said they had meetings about what to say. In court the kids stories were different and varied upon cross examination. It makes perfect sense. Pay someone off to shut up. But they got greedy and wanted more. He had a decent legal team, (I do law at uni) I've seen the amount of uk only files against the media here. It is collosal. I was shocked, (they're all for libel mostly) at the amount. There was a comment made by the father of Jordy saying :' I hate MJ, I'm gonna get that ******'. It's clear he did it out of pure hate.

Jimmy on the other hand...well, he just abused his position. And used charity to cover it up and to get closer to kids.
iseloid is offline   Reply With Quote