View Single Post
Old 17-10-2012, 06:44
i4u
Forum Member

At least Michael was tried in court when he was alive. He did a lot for charity (supposedly like Saville) but Jackson made some superb music and was amazingly cool. Saville isn't and is a nasty piece of work, he's almost viewed in the opposite way to MJ. When Saville was alive I feel the fact he was a weirdo was brushed over and (and certainly he wasnt viewed as a paedo) his charity work/TV persona was focused on, now his true character comes out.
When MJ was alive the press hounded him with the "Wacko Jacko" tag etc but now come out with what a great performer he was.
The 'Wacko Jacko' tag was generated by Michael Jackson and his team.

There is a PBS film made in the early 90's where a former editor of National Enquirer revealed the story behind the Oxygen chamber pictures. They came from Michael's team didn't mind what story the magazine put with the pictures as long as the word 'bizarre' was used.

Jimmy Savile created a 'bizarre' image of himself blonde hair, colourful clothing anything to get in the press. Even in 2000 when he injured his leg he was on the phone to a mate to get his picture in the press.

If millions saw nothing wrong with Michael Jackson sleeping with children as young as seven, did they have the same attitude towards Jimmy Savile being surrounded by hordes of young girls?

Did the people who found Savile 'creepy'be the same people who found Jackson 'creepy' ?
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote